CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sportsmen and women who make shapes with their hands

Cuntybaws

40 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Bawsey, give the indigenous Ni-Vanuatu people a try.  They really like Jocks, especially with taro and yams.

Not a bad call. I've actually been there, diving the SS President Coolidge, and despite being ugly little fuckers they're friendly enough. I wouldn't let one of them gobble me, though, not the greatest dental hygiene I've ever seen, and that's a damning observation from someone who's been to Dundee.

17 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

So what sign do we all have to learn now Gareth is moving back to White Hart Lane? I’m going to suggest it’s a 21st Century version of Loadsamoney. I’m sure @Cuntybawsis delighted to have Mr Bale back, he’s on record as a huge fan. 

Apparently he's injured. Shown up on his medical. The dirty greasy cunts kept that quiet. So Levy will probably box him up and send him back. 

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not a bad call. I've actually been there, diving the SS President Coolidge, and despite being ugly little fuckers they're friendly enough. I wouldn't let one of them gobble me, though, not the greatest dental hygiene I've ever seen, and that's a damning observation from someone who's been to Dundee.

How far down is the wreck? 

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How far down is the wreck? 

The bow is just over 20m down, the stern more than 60m. You need to dive deco to get the best of it, but there's good stuff above 40m, and plenty of opportunities for penetration too, no fnaar intended.

https://www.diveplanit.com/dive-site/ss-president-coolidge/

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The bow is just over 20m down, the stern more than 60m. You need to dive deco to get the best of it, but there's good stuff above 40m, and plenty of opportunities for penetration too, no fnaar intended.

That website shows a black man in a wetsuit... bullshit, never happened. They can't swim. Fact.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That website shows a black man in a wetsuit... bullshit, never happened. They can't swim. Fact.

Sinking is a generally useful skill for scuba diving, though, at least up to a point. Otherwise it's just snorkelling.

9 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I went on a dive a couple of weeks ago in the Medway. Latched ourselves to a marker bouy and followed the chain down. Couldn't see a thing after 10m. 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I went on a dive a couple of weeks ago in the Medway. Latched ourselves to a marker bouy and followed the chain down. Couldn't see a thing after 10m. 

Wrecks are all well and good, but I'm definitely more of a warm water stripey fish man as a rule. Once Covid is over do yourself a favour and get to Indonesia and dive the coral reefs there. It's pretty much the last truly great diving left on the planet.

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Wrecks are all well and good, but I'm definitely more of a warm water stripey fish man as a rule. Once Covid is over do yourself a favour and get to Indonesia and dive the coral reefs there. It's pretty much the last truly great diving left on the planet.

Don’t forget muff diving.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Close to you. You can get a relatively good dive in the Thames estuary off Sheerness. The SS Richard Montgomery. Take a hammer and net, and collect a few souvenirs.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
51 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I am led to believe Frank is pretty depressed, and almost suicidal.

Email him then, encourage him to carry on fighting the good fight, distract him from his depression.