CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Government Needs Religious Workers

White Cunt

Religious “workers”- or rather wankers, have been classified as “essential”. Well, we can expect hordes of Punky drones buzzing around hospitals, old people’s homes, etc spreading the virus to the faithful, thus expanding catchment further. Now, I don’t mind the usual flies in turrets, but object to them flying around my local co-op, when I shop. What a stupid policy. Over to you peanut brain Punky.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Ironically they usually have the building,  organisation to help with local care and food distribution the mussies are already active doing this in parts of Yorkshire.

...and people still need to be married, buried etc. They also provide pastoral care where needed.

• Like 1

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
6 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Religious “workers”- or rather wankers, have been classified as “essential”. Well, we can expect hordes of Punky drones buzzing around hospitals, old people’s homes, etc spreading the virus to the faithful, thus expanding catchment further. Now, I don’t mind the usual flies in turrets, but object to them flying around my local co-op, when I shop. What a stupid policy. Over to you peanut brain Punky.

All community outreach in my county comes from church. That includes food Bank, donations to smaller local charities, shopping for old folk, debt relief orders, free cooked meals for families and free childcare for low income parents. All of the local authorities refer to the Christian church for almost all relief services since public funding was cut by Cameron's government. No Church = no help in a large number of UK communities. Sorry mate, but they've already been doing the job for a decade, and doing it well. 

8 hours ago, White Cunt said:

I read the government definition of key workers today and was surprised to find myself amongst them. We were led to believe it would only be departments that administered payments of benefits or who were actively involved in providing relief to the public in relation to the virus. 

We've all been fucking lumbered into it now, from our caretaker down to the apprentice tea girl. Looks like I'm going to just have to go down the old fashioned route of pulling a two week sicky.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...and people still need to be married, buried etc. They also provide pastoral care where needed.

People will have to be buried or cremated - by adequately protected medics and undertakers. Weddings, pastoral care? Am I the only one here thinking about the damage this virus can do to the exposed public? We may be going in circles for a good long time if we keep fucking about. These are not normal times. A full shut down may be absolutely essential.  
Never a smoker, I have COPD and would appreciate if people took this seriously and stopped faffing about like it’s nothing to worry about. Decks - stay at home.

After the usual gubbins about mass deaths and economic catastrophe the BBC "news" this lunchtime terminated with a segment about weddings being cancelled. You will not be surprised to learn that the couple they chose to spotlight these tragic circumstances were a pair of butt-ugly lesbians who were shown at length sadly packing away all their handmade, rainbow-decorated accoutrements and sadly kissing each other. I'm only surprised they didn't fade out to a shot of them desperately trying to get their fat arses close enough together for a bit of scissoring.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

All community outreach in my county comes from church. That includes food Bank, donations to smaller local charities, shopping for old folk, debt relief orders, free cooked meals for families and free childcare for low income parents. All of the local authorities refer to the Christian church for almost all relief services since public funding was cut by Cameron's government. No Church = no help in a large number of UK communities. Sorry mate, but they've already been doing the job for a decade, and doing it well. 

It’s indeed a poor show for the government letting people down and a faith organisation having to step in to solve those poverty problems. What I have witnessed as a child, was nothing of the sort, just parasitic behaviour and extensive brain washing. 

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
6 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

It’s indeed a poor show for the government letting people down and a faith organisation having to step in to solve those poverty problems. What I have witnessed as a child, was nothing of the sort, just parasitic behaviour and extensive brain washing. 

Yh your right, but usually that is a result of organised religiosity. The folks I have encountered from independent churches whilst volunteering for hobo charity in Oxford say jack shit about Jesus unless asked. They're alright, in it for the love of people. What you're referring to are likely Cunting Catholics and c-of-e cunts. 

12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

After the usual gubbins about mass deaths and economic catastrophe the BBC "news" this lunchtime terminated with a segment about weddings being cancelled. You will not be surprised to learn that the couple they chose to spotlight these tragic circumstances were a pair of butt-ugly lesbians who were shown at length sadly packing away all their handmade, rainbow-decorated accoutrements and sadly kissing each other. I'm only surprised they didn't fade out to a shot of them desperately trying to get their fat arses close enough together for a bit of scissoring.

I'm sure one of my brother's have something like that amongst his collection. Do you still have a VHS player? 

20 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I was brought up catholic and I was never brainwashed.  

Must kill protestants must kill protestants must kill protestants must ki.........