CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner Γ—
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Clappy spastics

Neil

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
10 minutes ago, Neil said:

Brilliant ,gather around in groups and waft the virus around in every street up and down the country.Fucking sheeple cunts

Not in my street. They're all clapping the commitment of the ice-cream man

2 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Not in my street. They're all clapping the commitment of the ice-cream man

I’ve just heard all this fucking racket outside and I’ve opened the window, looked outΒ and thought β€œWhy the fuck is the whole street clapping at my missus unloading the shopping from the car?”

• Like 1

Just now, King Billy said:

I’ve just heard all this fucking racket outside and I’ve opened the window, looked outΒ and thought β€œWhy the fuck is the whole street clapping at my missus unloading the shopping from the car?”

Haha. Bravo Mrs Billy, Bravo. 'Just look at the way she handles those grapes bob'

Just now, Cap'n Cunt said:

I was having a shit at the time.

Β 

Cupped it in your hands and waited behind a wall for the next cunt in a blue dress

2 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Mawkish, American-style "Thank-you for your service" crap.

There will be noΒ clapping forΒ our squaddies after they shoot up the first few groups of looters from the usual London sink estates. Personally, I'm hoping for tanks and reaper drones to be deployed.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

There will be noΒ clapping forΒ our squaddies after they shoot up the first few groups of looters from the usual London sink estates. Personally, I'm hoping for tanks and reaper drones to be deployed.

Indeed...

I’m looking forward to 2 Para going into Broadwater Farm.

Let the Gurkhas chopΒ up Toxteth and perhaps 45 Commando RM can level Mosside in Manchester.

It’s a start anyway

• Like 3

Guest Bill Stickers
16 hours ago, Neil said:

Brilliant ,gather around in groups and waft the virus around in every street up and down the country.Fucking sheeple cunts

Sheeple? Have you strayed into the weird part of YouTube during your isolation, and watched a few Alex Jones videos?Β 

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

But it’s the yoofs Baws. They ain’t got nuffink to do now Bruv. They can’t even catch the virus Bruv. It’s discrimination ya get me. David Lammy told me the government Bruv they’re giving our Universal Credit to white people blud. It’s racist man ya know wot a mean?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, King Billy said:

But it’s the yoofs Baws. They ain’t got nuffink to do now Bruv. They can’t even catch the virus Bruv. It’s discrimination ya get me. David Lammy told me the government Bruv they’re giving our Universal Credit to white people blud. It’s racist man ya know wot a mean?

They can't even burgle, everyone's home

1 minute ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

They can't even burgle, everyone's home

And they can’t even go out stabbing everyone or selling drugs. Next thing they’ll be telling them to pull their jeans up over their arseholes and put their caps on the right way round. Strange times.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

And they can’t even go out stabbing everyone or selling drugs. Next thing they’ll be telling them to pull their jeans up over their arseholes and put their caps on the right way round. Strange times.

Those 2 things are key identifiers, they'll require them to know who to shell. Unless of course it'll be blanket blackΒ 

2 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

Those 2 things are key identifiers, they'll require them to know who to shell. Unless of course it'll be blanket blackΒ 

Once the men in white coats have got a handle on this Chink virus and we can all be immune then I’m sure with a little tweak here and there,Β the mk2 version (or The remix) as they’ll be calling it down Brixton way will be an exclusively negroid affecting recipe.

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Once the men in white coats have got a handle on this Chink virus and we can all be immune then I’m sure with a little tweak here and there,Β the mk2 version (or The remix) as they’ll be calling it down Brixton way will be an exclusively negroid affecting recipe.

There would have been no problem if Panzer had not thought that the Pangolin he found was a musical instrument and picked it up and tried to play it