CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Peter Hitchins of The Daily Mail .. saint or cunt?

Prints Harry

It’s a half cunt. Driving away from home in order to stretch your legs/etc in full isolation, makes sense. Driving a long distance for leisure, etc, is flouting it. I stopped walking to my local co-op as there were too many people on the pavement at the same time and though the people on the road and in the supermarket behaved well and kept their distance, it still felt too crowded for comfort. The nearest farm shop is maybe seven miles away, with just a few cars, customers, plenty of stock and a good hygiene/preparation system in place. I just keep my receipt in case the old bill stops me.

31 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

PETER HITCHENS: There’s powerful evidence this Great Panic is foolish, yet our freedom is still broken and our economy crippled.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-8163587/PETER-HITCHENS-Great-Panic-foolish-freedom-broken-economy-crippled.html

Looking at the photo on the left, the police must be desperate to let a dwarf join up.

30 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

It’s a half cunt. Driving away from home in order to stretch your legs/etc in full isolation, makes sense. Driving a long distance for leisure, etc, is flouting it. I stopped walking to my local co-op as there were too many people on the pavement at the same time and though the people on the road and in the supermarket behaved well and kept their distance, it still felt too crowded for comfort. The nearest farm shop is maybe seven miles away, with just a few cars, customers, plenty of stock and a good hygiene/preparation system in place. I just keep my receipt in case the old bill stops me.

I should imagine there a certain coppers who are fucking loving this. The ones I'm talking about are the thugs in uniforms who love throwing their weight around. Just look at the plethora of TV shows that follows them about and how rude and condescending they are. You have to bite your tongue and kow tow to them or otherwise you're handcuffed and wrestled into a van. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I should imagine there a certain coppers who are fucking loving this. The ones I'm talking about are the thugs in uniforms who love throwing their weight around. Just look at the plethora of TV shows that follows them about and how rude and condescending they are. You have to bite your tongue and kow tow to them or otherwise you're handcuffed and wrestled into a van. 

We should try to get used to this sort of everyday treatment. We’ll be fully prepared for our new Chinese masters when they take over soon .

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

PETER HITCHENS: There’s powerful evidence this Great Panic is foolish, yet our freedom is still broken and our economy crippled.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-8163587/PETER-HITCHENS-Great-Panic-foolish-freedom-broken-economy-crippled.html

Peter Hitchens is a very good speaker. However his opinions on most subjects are all along the same lines. The government are wrong about everything and everything was much better a generation ago. He offers up criticism of almost everything today but doesn’t have any solutions apart from turning the clocks  back. His brother Christopher whose now dead was a very good debater and there’s some really good you tube videos of them locking horns.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What, after the Donald blows to fuck their country?

If Donald doesn’t then there’ll only be Tom Cruise left to save us. I’m putting yellow paint stain on my face just in case they both let us down.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Peter Hitchens is a very good speaker. However his opinions on most subjects are all along the same lines. The government are wrong about everything and everything was much better a generation ago. He offers up criticism of almost everything today but doesn’t have any solutions apart from turning the clocks  back. His brother Christopher whose now dead was a very good debater and there’s some really good you tube videos of them locking horns.

I watched the full Hitchens vs Hitchens debate. I think Christopher won the debate and appeared head and shoulders above his brother, despite having to justify the war in Iraq.

I then watched Christopher vs George Galloway. The fucking Jock wiped the floor with him.

• Like 2

Clearly the guys a fucking moron and missing the point about requesting people not to travel for exercise. The NHS have enough to deal with patients gasping to breathe so the last fucking thing they want is a bunch of stupid cunts arriving because they've had a car accident. Statistically speaking you were more likely to visit hospital because of a car accident rather than catching coronavirus. Well, up until last week anyhow.

On 29/03/2020 at 14:19, The Beast said:

I watched the full Hitchens vs Hitchens debate. I think Christopher won the debate and appeared head and shoulders above his brother, despite having to justify the war in Iraq.

I then watched Christopher vs George Galloway. The fucking Jock wiped the floor with him.

George, 'The Cat in the Hat'?

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

I’ve seen both debates and agree on both counts, Galloway is a great  orator but I find myself on the opposite side of almost all of his arguments. When he went to Washington to testify before a grand jury he was seriously impressive and tied almost every interrogator in knots.

• Like 1

Guest Spunky monkey

I think one of the points Mr Hitchens is making is that all the reports of this end-of-days bug are assuming that the scientific experts advising Worzel Boris are correct and there are no other valid views. This is patently nonsense and once this is over these failed extras from The Hobbit will go back to the box room at their mum's house to paint goblin figurines and angrily masturbate over racy photos of Princess Anne.

Not all advisors are to be followed blindly. Heinrich Himmler was one of Hitler's most trusted confidantes but you wouldn't have him represent you at an industrial tribunal over a racist comment you made about the size of the janitor's cock would you?

Just saying, that's all

23 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Especially the Met. Bent as fuck all of them. I always make sure I'm filming if I'm within a 100 metres of one of those cunts.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, The Beast said:

That was the only time I saw the Hitch properly rattled. I despise Galloway's politics but when he appeared before a US senate hearing told them to go and fuck themselves, I developed some admiration for him.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Spunky monkey said:

I think one of the points Mr Hitchens is making is that all the reports of this end-of-days bug are assuming that the scientific experts advising Worzel Boris are correct and there are no other valid views. This is patently nonsense and once this is over these failed extras from The Hobbit will go back to the box room at their mum's house to paint goblin figurines and angrily masturbate over racy photos of Princess Anne.

Not all advisors are to be followed blindly. Heinrich Himmler was one of Hitler's most trusted confidantes but you wouldn't have him represent you at an industrial tribunal over a racist comment you made about the size of the janitor's cock would you?

Just saying, that's all

I would just call the janitor as a witness and have him produce his cock as an exhibit from the witness box. Case dismissed.

On 29/03/2020 at 13:29, camberwell gypsy said:

You would think their pathology couldn’t possibly get any worse but this virus really amplifies it. I am not driving on the main roads and navigating off the beaten track, just to be on the safe side. I fear any further tightening, in light of these fuckers’ posturing. If I don’t peg it from the corona, a stress-induced stroke will get me.

1 minute ago, White Cunt said:

I don’t peg it from the corona, a stress-induced stroke will get me.

Tazered and then shot multiple times while unconscious is a strong possibility if you’re spotted more than 3 inches from your home twice on the same day.

2 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

You would think their pathology couldn’t possibly get any worse but this virus really amplifies it. I am not driving on the main roads and navigating off the beaten track, just to be on the safe side. I fear any further tightening, in light of these fuckers’ posturing. If I don’t peg it from the corona, a stress-induced stroke will get me.

They will tighten it further in an attempt to completely break the transmission cycle. The concern I have is that when the epidemic subsides the police will demand that some of the emergency powers are made permanent because it makes their job easier. What these Stasi cunts don't seem to grasp is that a policeman's job should only be easy in a police state.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Tazered and then shot multiple times while unconscious is a strong possibility if you’re spotted more than 3 inches from your home twice on the same day.

Fucking a. Is dealing still a viable career option? Might as well make some money sneaking around before being beaten up and arrested