CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Celebrity virus attention seeking

Eric Cuntman

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I spent 5 months at the S&N brewery in Reading watching the process and talking to the staff in the works canteen which has provided me with knowledge superior to that of your average fat ignorant northern piss guzzler, you miserable little simpleton. Stop trying to be clever as you're just embarrassing yourself.

5 months observation and talking to staff in the canteen, gosh I’m in awe. Is that the full NVQ or just the Shitty and Guilds? I held a retractor at a heart transplant once, but didn’t realise that makes me Christian Barnard (look him up). Imbecile. 

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

5 months observation and talking to staff in the canteen, gosh I’m in awe. Is that the full NVQ or just the Shitty and Guilds? I held a retractor at a heart transplant once, but didn’t realise that makes me Christian Barnard (look him up). Imbecile. 

No, but it gives you a greater insight than most as to what goes on during a heart transplant. Similarly Trucking Funt would've been party to insider details regardless of his qualifications.

• Like 2

Guest Stoolstabber500
4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Self isolating is great eh? 

I'd prefer @Trucking Funt self immolate immediately rather than self isolate the stupid tracksuit wearing, toothless, souferrrn bowl top faggot.

Guest Stoolstabber500

On 09/04/2020 at 10:48, King Billy said:

That’s fucking brilliant. Please don’t post any more. You’ve peaked already with this absolute gem.

I've found some great teeth replacements for Mr Bowl Top Sir...

world-famous-teeth-Website-block.jpg

Guest Cunt-End Of The World
45 minutes ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

I don't understand anything you type. What is this? Why are you alive? What accident of nature occurred to bring your mongtard progeny into existence? Was your great, great grandfather fucking holes into coal? How have you survived all this time on nothing but black pudding, sheet steel and spunk?

These are the mysteries of the north.

1 hour ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

Did something really bad happen that you can’t speak to anyone about Reptile? You’ve come back even more angry than before. More fucking stupid too. You can tell me. I promise not to laugh.

Guest Stoolstabber500
7 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

I don't understand anything you type. What is this? Why are you alive? What accident of nature occurred to bring your mongtard progeny into existence? Was your great, great grandfather fucking holes into coal? How have you survived all this time on nothing but black pudding, sheet steel and spunk?

These are the mysteries of the north.

The Barbie's on the go, the weather is fantastic and we have miles of stunning beach behind our house in a desirable area that a wanker like you could never dream of living in,  hows things in the land of perpetual overcast and daily stabbings? Must be fun gazing over at a sea of concrete and high rises from the balcony of your 50 storey council block 😂

Guest Stoolstabber500
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Did something really bad happen that you can’t speak to anyone about Reptile? You’ve come back even more angry than before. More fucking stupid too. You can tell me. I promise not to laugh.

What is this "reptile" thing you keep speaking of? Is this some sort of queer code that bowl top chavs use to solicit men at public toilets?

1 minute ago, stoolstabber5000 said:

The Barbie's on the go, the weather is fantastic and we have miles of stunning beach behind our house in a desirable area that a wanker like you could never dream of living in,  hows things in the land of perpetual overcast and daily stabbings? Must be fun gazing over at a sea of concrete and high rises from the balcony of your 50 storey council block 😂

Fucking pissy pants mummys boy. Go and tidy your bedroom or you won’t get any turkey twizzlers tonight. Just you wait till your father gets home from work at the coal mine.

• Like 1

I live in Oxfordshire. I don't need to dream, or indeed make anything up. Have you ever heard of counties like Cornwall, Devon, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Sussex, Somerset? These are surrounded or covered in countryside. In your world, are London and Birmingham the only south?

Edited by Cunt-End Of The World
Something pointed out by a pedantic cunt.

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fucking pissy pants mummys boy. Go and tidy your bedroom or you won’t get any turkey twizzlers tonight. Just you wait till your father gets home from work at the coal mine.

They are closed Billy. He's out selling his arsehole and has been since 86

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

No, but it gives you a greater insight than most as to what goes on during a heart transplant. Similarly Trucking Funt would've been party to insider details regardless of his qualifications.

Ah, the mistakable firm swish o’the Cat teamed with the cold hard logic that made the Mensa Magazine problem page a huge hit with Savant virgins everywhere. Thanks for your invaluable contribution, but surely I’m keeping you from finishing that MBA dissertation cobbled together from overheard shit, sorry insider details, in a Paternoster Square coffee house. This Trucking Funt chancer clearly couldn’t find his arse with both hands and you know it. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Cunt-End Of The World said:

I live in Oxfordshire. I don't need to dream, or indeed make anything up. Have you ever heard of counties like Cornwall, Devon, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Sussex, Somerset? These are surrounded by countryside. In your world, are London and Birmingham the only south?

I thought Cornwall was surrounded by sea? Apart from the bit that borders Devon. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I thought Cornwall was surrounded by sea? Apart from the bit that borders Devon. 

Surrounded or covered with. Thanks for your help.

Guest 'eavensabove

...another 900+ dead, and not a celeb amongst them. The culling process has become too one-sided, particularly when you consider the amount of "I'm an actor" plebs other half-bit nobodies that should as dead as their lack-lustre careers.  

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Ah, the mistakable firm swish o’the Cat teamed with the cold hard logic that made the Mensa Magazine problem page a huge hit with Savant virgins everywhere. Thanks for your invaluable contribution, but surely I’m keeping you from finishing that MBA dissertation cobbled together from overheard shit, sorry insider details, in a Paternoster Square coffee house. This Trucking Funt chancer clearly couldn’t find his arse with both hands and you know it. 

There's no doubting you're a talented wordsmith, LCS - on par with Decs, but like him you're brittle and you resurrect grudges. Don't be like Decs.

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

...another 900+ dead, and not a celeb amongst them. The culling process has become too one-sided, particularly when you consider the amount of "I'm an actor" plebs other half-bit nobodies that should as dead as their lack-lustre careers.  

wise words 'Bove.

Philip Schofield's already been taken queer, so why not talentless scrubbers like Vanessa Felz and Claudia 'put your daughter out' Winkleman? These people and the anaesthetising dross they pedal, should be obliterated.

Rat

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

There's no doubting you're a talented wordsmith, LCS - on par with Decs, but like him you're brittle and you resurrect grudges. Don't be like Decs.

I'm quite good too, when I put my mind to it. Ok, I know I do that 'cute cuddly, disingenuously thick' act quite a lot, but I am a little bit hurt that I wasn't included. 

• Like 1