CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Netflix films

Guest N/A

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The animal cruelty was hard going for me. That shit is on a par with noncery in my mind. 

That poor cat. They clearly see things differently in South Australia. Particularly with certain, ahem, exemptions. Here’s a story you may have missed that’ll really warm the cockles. 
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-10-03/sa-police-officer-throws-rocks-at-wombat-in-video/11570502

1 hour ago, southerncunt said:

Great tits Flo.

Get off the road you greedy cunt.

Even us Australians find bubbly hard going. Except the Salvo’s girl. What a good girl.

Natalie Carr gets more Aussie men hard than rigor mortis. 
Quick Q SC, the wife is trying to get me to devote some of our lockdown viewing to the entire series of Superwog. Does it get better? The first episode was underwhelming. 

51 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

That poor cat. They clearly see things differently in South Australia. Particularly with certain, ahem, exemptions. Here’s a story you may have missed that’ll really warm the cockles. 
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-10-03/sa-police-officer-throws-rocks-at-wombat-in-video/11570502

I can't watch that sort of thing LCS. 

Those type of cunts would be dead if they got within metres of me. It genuinely sickens and upsets me. 

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Natalie Carr gets more Aussie men hard than rigor mortis. 
Quick Q SC, the wife is trying to get me to devote some of our lockdown viewing to the entire series of Superwog. Does it get better? The first episode was underwhelming. 

I've seen a couple of them. Very funny. Mind you I was pissed

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I have more time for our four legged friends than humans. Mrs Cuntman and I had a decent secondary income a few years back. Locking up the public bogs for Tendring district council in the early hours. Occasionally I couldn't go with her because I had to work the doors of the Essex fleshpots, so she would take our black Labrador tigger with her. 

One night, at about 1am, she disturbed a drunk in a beach toilet   At Walton on the Naze. he started screaming and abusing her. Tigger chased him down the beach, bit him to the ground and circled him, until she clipped the lead onto him and dragged him off.

A good dog and no mistake. Friendly as fuck until you threaten his family.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

black Labrador Tigger

Big fan of The Dambusters, Eric? It must have crossed your mind...
I’m told they moved Gibson’s dog grave to a discrete location behind the mess building at RAF Scampton a few years back when a rather more liberal Station Commander was appointed. I’m sure if Manky we’re still here he’d know the detail. I miss that grumpy old cunt. Excellent Pub, The Dambusters in Scampton Village,  if you’re ever in the area in normal times.

https://www.dambustersinn.co.uk

34 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Big fan of The Dambusters, Eric? It must have crossed your mind...
I’m told they moved Gibson’s dog grave to a discrete location behind the mess building at RAF Scampton a few years back when a rather more liberal Station Commander was appointed. I’m sure if Manky we’re still here he’d know the detail. I miss that grumpy old cunt. Excellent Pub, The Dumbusters in Scampton Village,  if you’re ever in the area in normal times.

https://www.dambustersinn.co.uk

You've hit the nail on the head to be honest. One of his nicknames was 'Wog-dog'.

On a tangential note, but sticking to the RAF theme, my grandad was stationed at biggin hill and met Douglas Bader a couple of times. The standing joke was, "let's widen the hangar doors so Bader's head will fit through them."

Apparently the man was an enormous self- aggrandising cunt.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You've hit the nail on the head to be honest. One of his nicknames was 'Wog-dog'.

On a tangential note, but sticking to the RAF theme, my grandad was stationed at biggin hill and met Douglas Bader a couple of times. The standing joke was, "let's widen the hangar doors so Bader's head will fit through them."

A few years back when a certain Countdown presenting rear of the year winner developed a fascination for The Red Arrows, it was apparently the case that the Scampton Officers Mess came to be known as CeeVees, given that most of the pilots claimed to have spent several pleasant evenings inside and often ended the night on their backs with their trousers missing. It all ended in tears when after a night on the ale some uncouth RAF Regiment fellow videoed himself hanging out of the back doors and jokingly tried to flog the video to The Sun. 

None of this is true, obviously. 

54 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

A few years back when a certain Countdown presenting rear of the year winner developed a fascination for The Red Arrows, it was apparently the case that the Scampton Officers Mess came to be known as CeeVees, given that most of the pilots claimed to have spent several pleasant evenings inside and often ended the night on their backs with their trousers missing. It all ended in tears when after a night on the ale some uncouth RAF Regiment fellow videoed himself hanging out of the back doors and jokingly tried to flog the video to The Sun. 

None of this is true, obviously. 

Careful with that vicariousness now!

9 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I think the name of the twat in the video kind of gives it away 'Waylon Johncock', he couldn't be anything other than a complete and utter cunt!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was a cunt for getting involved with that german tart  Ulrike Meinhoff. And if that was bad enough, he added another 'a' to his name. If that's not fucking pretentious I don't know what is. Commie bastard 

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can't watch that sort of thing LCS. 

Those type of cunts would be dead if they got within metres of me. It genuinely sickens and upsets me. 

I'm about halfway through 'Dont F**k With Cats' on Netflix. That fucking Luka Magnotta cunt shouldn't even be on the planet let alone still above ground level. 

Guest 'eavensabove
7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I see what you did there. 

Guest 'eavensabove
27 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm about halfway through 'Dont F**k With Cats' on Netflix. That fucking Luka Magnotta cunt shouldn't even be on the planet let alone still above ground level. 

I'm only 1 fifth of the way through "Repent & Cry Through The Wilderness sayeth Moses to Our Lord" and lo, I've been affixed to the flat-screen of Nazareth since Netflicked and cast its nets into the valley of the lepers to behold a miracle during the commercials break. Its nail-biting stuff, me popcorn is on the verge of spillething over, and yet I find myself bound to sit it out until the grand finale whilst I think of the ravens amongst the men who have yet to be feedethed. AMEN 

Guest 'eavensabove
26 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Yes he was .. he was sent to some private school paid for by the council because he is unfeasibly thick.

He was also sent to night school, to learn how to read in the dark.

Guest 'eavensabove
18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It was approved by a judge. 

It was a high school. On the top of Gypsy Hill.  

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS