CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Emily Maitlis

Trucking Funt

8 hours ago, Rev said:

I reckon old Emily's flaps have a piquancy of oven-fresh Bakewell Tart. 

She needs pinned down to her news desk and throat-fucked.

Dustin Hoffman's a cunt.

Rev you northern savage, whats the news in Scotland regarding BLM protests? Do you lot even have any darkies?

10 hours ago, Rev said:

I reckon old Emily's flaps have a piquancy of oven-fresh Bakewell Tart. 

She needs pinned down to her news desk and throat-fucked.

Dustin Hoffman's a cunt.

If you don’t get the gig for the voiceover on the M&S Food advert soon Rev, I’m going to write to The Sunday Post on your behalf. 

• Like 3

Guest judgetwi
13 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Yeah, they must have em. Have you never watched 'Porridge'.

That was a TV programme Marjorie. You’ve done real porridge so why don’t you enlighten us with your personal experiences? I’m all ears mate.

On 31/05/2020 at 08:00, Trucking Funt said:

Why this cunt still has a job is beyond me.

Section 5 of OFCOM news media broadcasting guidelines:

5.1    News, in whatever form, must be reported with due accuracy and presented with due impartiality.

Section 4 of BBC editorial guidelines:

The BBC Agreement forbids our output from expressing the opinion of the BBC on current affairs or matters of public policy, other than broadcasting or the provision of online services. The external activities of staff, presenters and others who contribute to our output can also affect the BBC’s reputation for impartiality.

Maitlis has worked at the BBC for 15 years including a stint as acting political editor of Newsnight, yet seems to think it's a platform for presenting her political views as being overwhelming public opinion. Incidentally, Guido Fawkes has gone through her entire twatter feed and found that 96.8% of her retweets are critical of the Tories.

Sack the ugly leather faced cunt.

With every bad report, with every biased news story, with every badly misplaced programme, with every woke, fake, left wing article and interview... the BBC moves further and further away from its audience.    So ultimately this ugly fucking slag cunt will be out of work.   

the licenses fee is becoming less defendable by the hour...

hung on her own shitty knickers...

13 hours ago, judgetwi said:

That was a TV programme Marjorie. You’ve done real porridge so why don’t you enlighten us with your personal experiences? I’m all ears mate.

I anticipated this question Jewdith, and was going to leave a Judgetwat clause.

So here it goes. Fuck off. If you're looking to become a prison reformer, read a fucking book.

54 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I anticipated this question Jewdith, and was going to leave a Judgetwat clause.

So here it goes. Fuck off. If you're looking to become a prison reformer, read a fucking book.

Is it me or does it seem the the TV news (and the fucking rest) is over saturated with 3 wheelers, Red Sea pedestrians and peaceful's? If a news reporter isn't called Cohen or Abdul I'll be fucked.