CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC obsession with whores

Trucking Funt

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Wot's this, the Slapped Bitches collective holding tear-soaked hands?

First angry Stubbs in edgy Violet Elizabeth mode gives a masterclass in originality with his "Wattled" followed by a punter who when not playing fast and loose with the actualité, overstates the case. A box of Super Plus tampons has been dispatched to each of the respective parties for services to Big Girl Blousing.

Fuming, rattled bullshitter. 

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Wot's this, the Slapped Bitches collective holding tear-soaked hands?

First angry Stubbs in edgy Violet Elizabeth mode gives a masterclass in originality with his "Wattled" followed by a punter who when not playing fast and loose with the actualité, overstates the case. A box of Super Plus tampons has been dispatched to each of the respective parties for services to Big Girl Blousing.

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Still ovulating, certain aspects of the menopause are worth looking forward to :unsure:.

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You're an odd one, Killer. I understand why the older punters are obsessed with my bathroom bits and age given that most of them are approaching  or are at pensionable age but a thirty-something who acts like a teenager overdosed on Tizer makes you a bit of an enigma. Setting aside as to why your art depicts yourself having breasts and womanly hips I'm wondering if you have mummy issues cos you don't strike me as a Milf hunter.

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You're turning out to be a one-trick pony who with the benefit of a paramedic's training and the Oxford Concise Medical Dictionary always interjects from a medical perspective. 🏥

Proper rattled.

Very poor

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Only took you 18 hours to come up with that. Impressive. Stupid fucking cunt.

Six hours during which time I was off-site and incidentally the same amount of time it took for you to respond to my previous post.

Either you're punch-drunk in charge of a keyboard or you're a stupid fucking cunt. Maybe both...

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Six hours during which time I was off-site and incidentally the same amount of time it took for you to respond to my previous post.

Either you're punch-drunk in charge of a keyboard or you're a stupid fucking cunt. Maybe both...

Maybe, 

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

You tend to be at your most belligerent on Friday's. Wine O'clock?

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Only took you 18 hours to come up with that. Impressive. Stupid fucking cunt.

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Maybe, 

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

53 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

A rather hypocritical assertion in light of your recent rampage of faux white supremacist nonsense and whingeing diatribes. Whine o'clock? 

All right, you two lovers? 

Guest Dong Hung Lo
On 05/06/2020 at 13:51, Mrs Roops said:

but a thirty-something who acts like a teenager overdosed on Tizer makes you a bit of an enigma

I'm the one who supplies him with poppers and Tizer  🤙

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

A rather hypocritical assertion in light of your recent rampage of faux white supremacist nonsense and whingeing diatribes. Whine o'clock? 

You did mention tampons and ovulation in the same thread only to take offence and accuse me of "mummy issues" when I logically connected the dots to  challenge your claims of fertility at such an advanced stage of life. You're a mean drunk, but Sigmund Freud would have loved you.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You did mention tampons and ovulation in the same thread only to take offence and accuse me of "mummy issues" when I logically connected the dots to  challenge your claims of fertility at such an advanced stage of life. You're a mean drunk, but Sigmund Freud would have loved you.

You mean Clement Freud. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I appreciate that out of loyalty you would want to deflect from your friend's car-crash session of yesterday but that's not how it happened. You interjected with a mild jibe and my reply was similarly measured and restrained both in tone and context. Your response was to be even more obtuse which was countered likewise. If you don't like the heat then don't play with matches.

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I appreciate that out of loyalty you would want to deflect from your friend's car-crash session of yesterday but that's not how it happened. You interjected with a mild jibe and my reply was similarly measured and restrained both in tone and context. Your response was to be even more obtuse which was countered likewise. If you don't like the heat then don't play with matches.

If I'd even dared to suggest you had daddy issues in such a context I'd have been fucked off in the blink of an eye.

You are the one who got angry and went all Minnesota PD. 

If you don't want people making fun of your cat flap, then don't advertise it so much.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 04/06/2020 at 01:21, Mrs Roops said:

We all have our idiosyncrasies judge, even you do, though the inverse bragging of your man-of-the-people act is looking a bit tiresome...

It’s not an “act” Mr(s) Roops . I fact  I AM the man of the people. I am David fucking Lammy and I have no “idiosyncrasies”. 

“Tiresome?” Ok, i’ll give you that one.

Guest 'eavensabove
22 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She's never been quite the same, Eric, since telling her that you wanna fuck her. She's simply gagging for it, and playing hard to get. Offer to fist her. It works for Spot. 

31 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

If I'd even dared to suggest you had daddy issues in such a context I'd have been fucked off in the blink of an eye.

You are the one who got angry and went all Minnesota PD. 

If you don't want people making fun of your cat flap, then don't advertise it so much.

The discourse we are both referring to is a matter of record, Killer. Its the usual adage, you don't mind dishing it out but howl like a Banshee when its given back.

32 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

The discourse we are both referring to is a matter of record, Killer. Its the usual adage, you don't mind dishing it out but howl like a Banshee when its given back.

Yes you've said that twice now in different ways. 

Are you just going to repeat "can't stand the heat - get out of the kitchen" metaphors until I go away?

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

She's never been quite the same, Eric, since telling her that you wanna fuck her. She's simply gagging for it, and playing hard to get. Offer to fist her first. It works for Spot. 

Right smack on the jaw would be good Eric. Remember she always carries a gun though.