CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Order of Nine Angles

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

The clue is what you said a few days ago about the forum being more civilised and alluding to the relative absence of personal insults. That doesn't happen by itself - clearly they use a combine harvester to scythe through the discourse. Any newbies crashing through the doors waving their dicks around, resorting to unimaginative LCD insults "You're on the blob" is going to be shown the nearest exit. Then there was the cringeworthy simpering - "come to my house 'cos we have a secret board where we can be naughty and, and, and, and say ware words". The real facepalm issue is that Admins do not like new punters coming into their free-to-use facilities touting for punters. Pratts.

I never said anyone was on the blob. I did threaten to shit on a metaphorical carpet, but that was just in jest.

Why are you so worked up about it anyway? Are you on the blob?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

As far as I can see there's literally no visible site rules posted on there, so I don't know. Just keep in mind that you'd have to turn it off every time you want to visit the Corner.

Of course. One wouldn't want to incur the menopausal wrath of @Mrs Roops with such a vile transgression.

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I never said anyone was on the blob. I did threaten to shit on a metaphorical carpet, but that was just in jest.

Honestly don't know what 'on the blob' means Killer.  I will however use it as a code word to cleverly disguise my rabid anti-Blobism.

Fuckin blobs

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You seemed bewildered as to why so many posts were deleted. I gave you words of advice. More seriously, The Corner had an issue where a small group of punters would arrange "tours" on other sites and vandalise the boards whilst inferring that their behaviour was officially CC instigated.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You seemed bewildered as to why so many posts were deleted. I gave you words of advice. More seriously, The Corner had an issue where a small group of punters would arrange "tours" on other sites and vandalise the boards whilst inferring that their behaviour was CC instigated.

greasy blob lover 

🤪

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You seemed bewildered as to why so many posts were deleted. I gave you words of advice. More seriously, The Corner had an issue where a small group of punters would arrange "tours" on other sites and vandalise the boards whilst inferring that their behaviour was CC instigated.

Shocking! What did this vandalism entail exactly?

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

That genuinely wasn't the intention this time, Roops. I only started an account on there because Eric said his hadn't been activated after a few days - then they were both activated at the same time, so we decided to fuck about a bit - I have to set Eric's avatar on these sites for him anyway, because he can't do it on his phone. Nowt was planned and neither of us set off to start an internet war. I simply mentioned I was banned because it took me by surprise - I've no intention of causing conflict between both sites.

4 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Shocking! What did this vandalism entail exactly?

They harassed that Mary Beard woman by trolling her social media accounts and she used the entirety of her power and influence to obliterate the old website they came from. Some ex-cunts are still in hiding from the blowback and suffered real-life harassment as a result.

That genuinely wasn't the intention this time, Roops. I only started an account on there because Eric said his hadn't been activated after a few days - then they were both activated at the same time, so we decided to fuck about a bit - I have to set Eric's avatar on these sites for him anyway, because he can't do it on his phone. Nowt was planned and neither of us set off to start an internet war. I simply mentioned I was banned because it took me by surprise - I've no intention of causing conflict between both sites.

I realise that. The lesson is that if a site is "civilised" then someone has gone to a lot of trouble to make it so. The Admin/mod is obviously experienced and knows what he/she is doing.

Just now, Roadkill said:

They harassed that Mary Beard woman by trolling her social media accounts and she used the entirety of her power and influence to obliterate the old website they came from. Some ex-cunts are still in hiding from the blowback and suffered real-life harassment as a result.

I remember her copping some abuse a few years back. I didn't know the culprits were punters on here. Were the pigs involved?

Just now, Roadkill said:

That's a separate issue which befell DSMO (deceased). The Corner nearly got canned because some punters from "The Society of Cunts" (deceased) who were also CC punters would make pre-arranged visits to other forums (some bitch 'n' moan sites, more often innocent hobby and niche forum sites) and rip and vandalise the place apart in The Corner's name). James (the CC prop at the time) and I had to smooth things over and eventually we managed to get SoC closed down.

Just now, Trucking Funt said:

I remember her copping some abuse a few years back. I didn't know the culprits were punters on here. Were the pigs involved?

They weren't on here, but there seems to be an undeniable relation between this and the site they were on. Some older punters were on here once, but not anymore as far as I can tell. All I've heard is stories of self-righteous cunts doxxing folk and windows getting put out - don't want to say any more because I still consider the victims mates on some level. 

They weren't on here, but there seems to be an undeniable relation between this and the site they were on. Some older punters were on here once, but not anymore as far as I can tell. All I've heard is stories of self-righteous cunts doxxing folk and windows getting put out - don't want to say any more because I still consider the victims mates on some level. 

So much for internet anonymity.

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's a separate issue which befell DSMO (deceased). The Corner nearly got canned because some punters from "The Society of Cunts" (deceased) who were also CC punters would make pre-arranged visits to other forums (some bitch 'n' moan sites, more often innocent hobby and niche forum sites) and rip and vandalise the place apart in The Corner's name). James (the CC prop at the time) and I had to smooth things over and eventually we managed to get SoC closed down.

You need to publish a book on this Game of Thrones shit for newer cunts to learn the proper history.

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You need to publish a book on this Game of Thrones shit for newer cunts to learn the proper history.

This was early t'internet days when the www was frontier territory and hardware was bought off the page. Whilst scams are done on an industrial scale these days, things are a bit calmer now.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

This was early t'internet days when the www was frontier territory and hardware was bought off the page. Whilst scams are done on an industrial scale these days, things are a bit calmer now.

When every other cunt was a Nigerian prince and the nonces ran freely through the plains of the chat rooms...

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bill. Sign up at DOSBODS, some of us have just had a whale of a time over there. They're mostly ok. And you can talk about mothers!

I skimmed that last night and frankly it was an embarrassing fucking car crash, more reminiscent of a primary school playground than anything else. Had you been drinking, by any chance?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Tears well and the eyes go rheumy as one reminisces about all our yesterdays.

As a denizen of the old CC page (I turn up on a Google search on a digitalspy page, with contributions from 2006) I can confirm it was every man for himself back then. This place is mother's milk in comparison. 

Eeeeh, cunters today - they don't know they're born!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, there's a surprise - what were you two thinking of?

You may not believe it but we were polite as hell to begin with. Then their resident nasty cunt got all insecure and started the abuse. Probably because it was one of my old Greta Thunberg posts that had been used as an example of proper cunting in response to one of his lesser efforts. Then the 'woman scorned' started as well. So we reverted to CC mode and they couldn't cope and cried like babies. There's still another of us over there. 

6 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I asked that ccc twat if it was Blob week. But that was after a couple of hours of shit from XYY, who is a third division Judgetwi with a serious insecurity problem.

• Like 1