CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bianca Williams

ChildeHarold

Just now, Ape™️ said:

Priceless.

Sticking up for your partner in hate - the old Barber Shop Quartet of have a go at a newbie? As soon as ChildeHarold was born you started to kick him in the head. Nobody likes Childe abusers and losers. Fuck off and die, because I want you fucking negative creeps off this site. (Signed:Agent Provocateur) 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Because there is a small group of negative shits on this site who sing from the same song sheet in a carefully orchestrated way that has been rehearsed and used in the past to put off people joining the site. That simple. 

Feel free to fuck off simpleton.

27 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Sticking up for your partner in hate - the old Barber Shop Quartet of have a go at a newbie? As soon as ChildeHarold was born you started to kick him in the head. Nobody likes Childe abusers and losers. Fuck off and die, because I want you fucking negative creeps off this site. (Signed:Agent Provocateur) 

Tomorrow, when you’re back in what remains of your mind, have a read through the posts you’ve made tonight. I think you’ll agree you’ve made a right fucking idiot of yourself. Again.

27 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Good luck with getting rid of us. 

Now, dry your eyes and change your tampon. Sensitive little girl child. 

28 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Tomorrow, when you’re back in what remains of your mind, have a read through the posts you’ve made tonight. I think you’ll agree you’ve made a right fucking idiot of yourself. Again.

Fucking insatiable. Shame you're an infected guppy in the eyeline of a hungry terrapin.