CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Corner Shop Chancellor

ChildeHarold

Born in the storage area of an obscure three generation Asian owned 24 Hour Convenience Store/Cheap Booze Shop, somewhere between the Walkers Roast Chicken Crisps and Vesta Curry with 'Surprise Peas', Rishi soon graduated to the till, idly dreaming "If John Major could do it, one day so can I!" 

That day has come. But what he didn't realise, as Sajid Javid, an older and more experienced representative of the corner shop knew only too well, was that it would involve having Dominic Cumming's hand right up his arse, scratching away at toytown policies fit only for a revival of the economy of Legoland. Still the surprise peas were nice. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Born in the storage area of an obscure three generation Asian owned 24 Hour Convenience Store/Cheap Booze Shop, somewhere between the Walkers Roast Chicken Crisps and Vesta Curry with 'Surprise Peas', Rishi soon graduated to the till, idly dreaming "If John Major could do it, one day so can I!" 

That day has come. But what he didn't realise, as Sajid Javid, an older and more experienced representative of the corner shop knew only too well, was that it would involve having Dominic Cumming's hand right up his arse, scratching away at toytown policies fit only for a revival of the economy of Legoland. Still the surprise peas were nice. 

_20200709_164119.JPG

Have you been banned from Waitrose or have you never heard of it ?

Buy some aniline and use it regularly like hand sanitiser...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Have you been banned from Waitrose or have you never heard of it ?

Buy some aniline and use it regularly like hand sanitiser...

have you seen that black idiot Kanye dancing a jig for his white masters EoP? I hope other blacks flay the squirrel cheeked traitor alive.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

_20200709_164119.JPG

Given the dire circumstances, I reckon Rishi is doing a sterling job so far.  He's smart practical and motivated.  We have had far worse chancellors.  

12 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Given the dire circumstances, I reckon Rishi is doing a sterling job so far.  He's smart practical and motivated.  We have had far worse chancellors.  

My whole point is that this giggling Nick Ferrari pin up Tory poster boy is Chancellor by proxy (as is most of the Cabinet to keep Bojo and Dom comfy) and is merely a front man for the real power behind the throne. Why did Javid resign?