CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kent Becomes a Car Park

Last Cunt Standing

22 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Another fucking foreigner poking his unwanted nose in. I could ask you how that poof Teashop of yours has managed to stay in office but I already know it’s been stitched up by your EU pals so I won’t trouble your little brain. Ok Pansy Boy?

Leos not the tshok any more jewdz baby ..hes the tainiste now ..a sort of second in command..speakin of stitch ups cummo n boris are sellin ya one as we speak but yer too blinded with clapping hands n singin we'll meet again to see it.. the public wants what the public gets 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

22 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Who is wriggling on a spike? No deal is infinitely better than a shit deal is David Frost's default negotiating position. It's Barnier throwing tantrums on twatter because he got told to stick CFP and alignment up his arse then spent over a month begging the UK to extend transition.

I think its called giving enough rope to hang yerself..barnier is playin a blinder on this ..givvin cummo n boris no excuse to claim they were marched to the door ..cant wait for the infighting to begin

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

8 hours ago, The Beast said:

For sure some people believed all that shite. I voted to get rid of EU governance. Job done. One layer of snouts in troughs removed.

Next the fucking house of Lords and the monarchy. 

fully elected second chamber but I would leave the monarchy in place as it is good to watch them squirm when they have a lot to lose. A better target would be these famous for being famous cunts along with the cunts who make them famous.

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I think its called giving enough rope to hang yerself..barnier is playin a blinder on this ..givvin cummo n boris no excuse to claim they were marched to the door ..cant wait for the infighting to begin

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I think you've over analyzed this one Paddy. Barnier is simply a messenger boy for Adolf Merkel and Napoleon Macron. You Irish don't understand how to boss the Frogs and Krauts, that much is obvious from your cowardly surrender over the Lisbon treaty and how they humiliated Ireland in the wake of the credit crunch. Real Brits know the only way to deal with these cunts is to show them cold hard steel. You should be worried Paddy, most of Ireland's exports to the EU have to cross UK territory and so do your supply chains. History tells us that when the mighty British lion roars, things don't work out too well in Ireland.

8 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I think you've over analyzed this one Paddy. Barnier is simply a messenger boy for Adolf Merkel and Napoleon Macron. You Irish don't understand how to boss the Frogs and Krauts, that much is obvious from your cowardly surrender over the Lisbon treaty and how they humiliated Ireland in the wake of the credit crunch. Real Brits know the only way to deal with these cunts is to show them cold hard steel. You should be worried Paddy, most of Ireland's exports to the EU have to cross UK territory and so do your supply chains. History tells us that when the mighty British lion roars, things don't work out too well in Ireland.

The treaty of which ye speak brought into life the hitherto unknown article 50 ..the bit of law that allows a country to leave the worlds largest trading bloc..ya should be thanking us trukky baby..we loaded the pistol n left it on the table for ya to pick up..as for the mighty British lion ..think that only exists in the heads of senior Tory partay figures ..and showing them the cold steel...sure didnt you opt out of serving queen n country...as for impeding food n supplies to Ireland the lovely priti has already threatened that ..its my dearest wish that she follows through..too many proto tuskers starting to appear in the Phoenix park.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

The treaty of which ye speak brought into life the hitherto unknown article 50 ..the bit of law that allows a country to leave the worlds largest trading bloc..ya should be thanking us trukky baby..we loaded the pistol n left it on the table for ya to pick up..as for the mighty British lion ..think that only exists in the heads of senior Tory partay figures ..and showing them the cold steel...sure didnt you opt out of serving queen n country...as for impeding food n supplies to Ireland the lovely priti has already threatened that ..its my dearest wish that she follows through..too many proto tuskers starting to appear in the Phoenix park.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

The author of article 50 was Lord Kerr of Kinlochard and was originally suggested by eastern bloc countries entering the EU so how the fuck Ireland takes the credit is beyond me Paddy. Let's not forget that Ireland was ordered to vote again on the Lisbon treaty after disobeying the Franco/German axis. Do you see the UK voting again after telling them to shove the entire thing up their collective arses? Three generations of my lot have gone to war to make the world a safer place for the likes of you Paddy. It would show disrespect toward their valiant deeds for me not to stand on top of the shitpile and remind you and the other ungrateful bastards across the channel once in a while what we really think of you. Time is running out for Ireland. Our ports close at 23.00 Zulu on 31/12/2020.

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I am pretty sure that three or four generations on there will be an Ireland screaming at the British, they might also still be proud to be Irish but there will be very little Irish DNA in them because the original Irish and Billy's lot will all be over here screaming about how the EU resettled all those inconvenient migrants in what was Ireland.

5 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

The author of article 50 was Lord Kerr of Kinlochard and was originally suggested by eastern bloc countries entering the EU so how the fuck Ireland takes the credit is beyond me Paddy. Let's not forget that Ireland was ordered to vote again on the Lisbon treaty after disobeying the Franco/German axis. Do you see the UK voting again after telling them to shove the entire thing up their collective arses? Three generations of my lot have gone to war to make the world a safer place for the likes of you Paddy. It would show disrespect toward their valiant deeds for me not to stand on top of the shitpile and remind you and the other ungrateful bastards across the channel once in a while what we really think of you. Time is running out for Ireland. Our ports close at 23.00 Zulu on 31/12/2020.

I see the google is strong in ya trukky baby..the lizbon treaty was rerun because it got hijacked by the loolahs..sayin id be drafted into a European rapid reaction force as maybe a trumpeter or somthin..they lunacy was binned and cooler heads prevailed ...thats the thing about democracy..ya can change yer mind ifn ya like. Isnt that what three generations of yer lot..(except you) peeled spuds n whitewashed coal for ?..yer real enemies are within yer own borders trukky baby..I see Bristol has a new statue...i like it 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

35 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I see the google is strong in ya trukky baby..the lizbon treaty was rerun because it got hijacked by the loolahs..sayin id be drafted into a European rapid reaction force as maybe a trumpeter or somthin..they lunacy was binned and cooler heads prevailed ...thats the thing about democracy..ya can change yer mind ifn ya like. Isnt that what three generations of yer lot..(except you) peeled spuds n whitewashed coal for ?..yer real enemies are within yer own borders trukky baby..I see Bristol has a new statue...i like it 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

That statue won't be there for long and the Leftwaffe will be dealt with all in good time when they no longer have the ECHR to run to.

27 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

That statue won't be there for long and the Leftwaffe will be dealt with all in good time when they no longer have the ECHR to run to.

The educated BAME's have no need of the European union to hammer their way of thinking into ya trukky baby..the mother of all parliaments has left more than enough ammunition lying around for them to pick up ..that statue will be there for a while yet ..best get used to it 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

The educated BAME's have no need of the European union to hammer their way of thinking into ya trukky baby..the mother of all parliaments has left more than enough ammunition lying around for them to pick up ..that statue will be there for a while yet ..best get used to it 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

The so called educated BAME's mostly consist of thick ignorant cunts who got mollycoddled through their racial studies degree at university and then joined the Labour party. Diane Abbott and David Lammy being typical examples. In the new order of things they will have to earn their place rather than get it handed to them so a few boxes can be ticked.

Looks like the statue won't be staying after all.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-53423415

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

The so called educated BAME's mostly consist of thick ignorant cunts who got mollycoddled through their racial studies degree at university and then joined the Labour party. Diane Abbott and David Lammy being typical examples. In the new order of things they will have to earn their place rather than get it handed to them so a few boxes can be ticked.

Ugly fucking General Thade looking cunt anyway. It's made of plastic. Burn it.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ugly fucking General Thade looking cunt anyway. It's made of plastic. Burn it.

It was put up by some lefty weirdo artist. He said he erected in a way that will make it difficult to take down. If I was local my rig and a tow rope would have the cunt down in about 2 seconds.

3 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

It was put up by some lefty weirdo artist. He said he erected in a way that will make it difficult to take down. If I was local my rig and a tow rope would have the cunt down in about 2 seconds.

So an arty farty snowflake wigga thinks he's a structural engineer. Silly cunt should have made it out of a material that doesn't dissolve in trichloroethane. Two gallons should be enough to turn it into a lumpy black dildo.

2 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

It won’t be there long if someone applies a thick coating of white gloss paint and a banana in the mouth....

lol.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Thick n ignorant ya may think them trukky baby..but they've an ear at the top table and thats all they need..tell us about this new order of things 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Thick n ignorant ya may think them trukky baby..but they've an ear at the top table and thats all they need..tell us about this new order of things 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

The new order of things might include the expulsion of Julian Lewis from the Tory Party, because after all when things don’t go your way the best response is usually an ill-considered tantrum. What an absolute pack of wankers.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The new order of things might include the expulsion of Julian Lewis from the Tory Party, because after all when things don’t go your way the best response is usually an ill-considered tantrum. What an absolute pack of wankers.

To be fair Bertie, when they run away from their own country, and start slagging it off from afar, that’s probably when we should call them “an absolute pack of wankers.” In the meantime they’re just the usual cunts we vote in because the other cunts are marginally less appealing. 

Of course when they make the tragic mistake of giving us a referendum and we vote the wrong way that fucks everything up. That’s why pricks like you are thousands of miles away and still crying like a bitch. 😁

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

To be fair Bertie, when they run away from their own country, and start slagging it off from afar, that’s probably when we should call them “an absolute pack of wankers.” In the meantime they’re just the usual cunts we vote in because the other cunts are marginally less appealing. 

Of course when they make the tragic mistake of giving us a referendum and we vote the wrong way that fucks everything up. That’s why pricks like you are thousands of miles away and still crying like a bitch. 😁

I was slagging your leaders off long before I left Judy and you know it. I’m not sure what your issue is with someone who didn't like the way things were going, so up and left. It seems a mite inconsistent, I’d have thought such thinking was right up your street. Perhaps if I wore a tie with a pound motif, or Union Jack socks, you’d approve.

As for crying, I don’t do much of that. Perhaps a few tears when I see the GBP/AUD exchange rate these days, but whatever, I’ve made a very comfy bed and I’m very happy to lie in it. I quite agree politicians of whatever hue are best despised the world over, but at least in most places they pretend to give a fuck about the common man. Boris and his chums wouldn’t cross the road to piss on you if your mobility scooter was on fire and don’t care that you know it. Contempt is writ large on his stupid Eton face.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I was slagging your leaders off long before I left Judy and you know it. I’m not sure what your issue is with someone who didn't like the way things were going, so up and left. It seems a mite inconsistent, I’d have thought such thinking was right up your street. Perhaps if I wore a tie with a pound motif, or Union Jack socks, you’d approve.

As for crying, I don’t do much of that. Perhaps a few tears when I see the GBP/AUD exchange rate these days, but whatever, I’ve made a very comfy bed and I’m very happy to lie in it. I quite agree politicians of whatever hue are best despised the world over, but at least in most places they pretend to give a fuck about the common man. Boris and his chums wouldn’t cross the road to piss on you if your mobility scooter was on fire and don’t care that you know it. Contempt is writ large on his stupid Eton face.

Go easy on him LCS. He's got a very small penis. It explains an awful lot. Bless.

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Let's get this right .. you have fucked off and left the UK, you are happy in Australia yet you have to spend all of your free waking hours posting crap like this?

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Let's get this right .. you have fucked off and left the UK, you are happy in Australia yet you have to spend all of your free waking hours posting crap like this?

And why wouldn’t he.

He’s over in WA, far from the maddening crowds over here on the east coast, and the entire state is COVID free. 

And as for posting crap, you are well qualified to judge.

• Like 1