CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kent Becomes a Car Park

Last Cunt Standing

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

New

The RP is the entry-level model in the Canon R range. I bought the camera as I wanted to move up to full frame mirrorless without giving up on my existing EF lenses. That said, 80% of my pics are shot through my Tamron 18-400  mm lens (which has IS). Its bonkers focal range seems to handle most of my needs.

If you haven’t seen it... http://www.vivianmaier.com/film-finding-vivian-maier/

9 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

New

The RP is the entry-level model in the Canon R range. I bought the camera as I wanted to move up to full frame mirrorless without giving up on my existing EF lenses. That said, 80% of my pics are shot through my Tamron 18-400  mm lens (which has IS). Its bonkers focal range seems to handle most of my needs.

I do have a full frame mirroless camera in the form of a Sony A7 .. lens use most on it (via an adapter is an old Canon 50mm f1.8 lens, Its does try to autofocus but struggles so I use it on manual focus.

20 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I do have a full frame mirroless camera in the form of a Sony A7 .. lens use most on it (via an adapter is an old Canon 50mm f1.8 lens, Its does try to autofocus but struggles so I use it on manual focus.

Do you really? Why not shove it 4/3 of the way up your arse, you tedious moron.

7 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Do you really? Why not shove it 4/3 of the way up your arse, you tedious moron.

Dearest ApeTM, I use both Sony and Micro four thirds, I also have a dainty little LUMIX TZ90 .. I could line up all my cameras and lenses up and push them into your stupid inane gob and it would not touch either side :)

8 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Next you'll be trying to convince me that every Irish boozer is a bastion of racial harmony. To the best of my knowledge, giros ceased to exist a number of years ago. Is it possible that you've spent too much time associating with junkies in Finglas?

Ireland is probably one of the most racist countries in europe...only we do it properly..we have historically used the art of the shun...we'll make all the right noises n smiles n then just ignore ya..ooo..tellus what ye know of finglas or did ya just goggle it.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

36 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ireland is probably one of the most racist countries in europe...only we do it properly..we have historically used the art of the shun...we'll make all the right noises n smiles n then just ignore ya..ooo..tellus what ye know of finglas or did ya just goggle it.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

How’s life in Clondalkin these days Panzy Baby?

9 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Was that a bit too close to home Paddy?

11 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Not a bit trukky baby...we're proud of our finely crafted brand of racism...its friday.. ya down the flat roof tonight for another political brainstorm session?

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

No, big job on tonight Paddy. We're taking the horses and hounds over to Kilburn and hunting Irish people. There's a huge infestation there.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Roadkill said:

They've just started demolishing an old textiles factory up the road and there's a burned out Capri in the local park with bushes growing through it. Some old trawlers that have been left to rot since we joined the EU at the docks. That's about it for urban decay - its mostly just shitty little Auschwitz-style new build housing estates 

It appears I'll be flying in - time to be doing my stuff, then back to London. Shame, the old trawlers seemed intriguing. Are they berthed or beached?

12 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I assuming the lens is an EF and not EF-S otherwise there would be compatibility issues, not least making the A7 work with a 1.6 crop. Canon's nifty-fifty is on its third itineration and an excellent piece of glass it is too, considering the price. 

• Like 1

More good news to bring joy to the Heart of middle England, and no doubt grist to the mill for our resident Armchair Economists:

https://www.ft.com/content/4fd04fd9-7209-4b7c-97a1-97466f226159

The Pound Sterling now regarded as a 2nd tier currency and is “best compared to the Mexican Peso, with an Economy that is small and shrinking”. Hands up if you’re tired of winning yet....

13 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

More good news to bring joy to the Heart of middle England, and no doubt grist to the mill for our resident Armchair Economists:

https://www.ft.com/content/4fd04fd9-7209-4b7c-97a1-97466f226159

The Pound Sterling now regarded as a 2nd tier currency and is “best compared to the Mexican Peso, with an Economy that is small and shrinking”. Hands up if you’re tired of winning yet....

A currency is volatile due to major political event and economic downturn due to worldwide pandemic. Not exactly shocking news. Let me guess, you blamed capitalism and not the rank incompetence and arrogance of the Labour government when everything went tits up in 2008.

38 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

A currency is volatile due to major political event and economic downturn due to worldwide pandemic. Not exactly shocking news. Let me guess, you blamed capitalism and not the rank incompetence and arrogance of the Labour government when everything went tits up in 2008.

You clearly didn’t read the article. And no, as it’s rather outside their jurisdiction I didn’t blame the UK Government for the subprime bubble in the US mortgage industry which led to the collapse of a major bank and subsequent GFC. A pound to a penny you’d be crowing about the soar away pound if it was nearer $2 than $1. Moron.

Just now, Last Cunt Standing said:

You clearly didn’t read the article. And no, as it’s rather outside their jurisdiction I didn’t blame the UK Government for the subprime bubble in the US mortgage industry which led to the collapse of a major bank and subsequent GFC. Moron.

The subprime bubble doesn't explain the lack of regulation on UK banks which enabled egotistical cunts like Fred the shred to rape and pillage the financial sector eventually costing the taxpayer 300 billion quid. Gordon Brown knew well in advance that his mates were playing monopoly safe in the knowledge that the treasury would have to bail them out if it went wrong. Brown didn't give a fuck and was happy to let them get on with it as long as the money kept rolling in to fund Labour's tax and spend policies. Take your rose tinted glasses off you imbecile.

• Like 1