CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC shit scared lily-livered cunts

Neil

20 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Aarons is invisible…what’s happened there then? How did Gibson miss that btw?

Total joke, DC. Getting rid of the manager won't change the fact that 99 percent of the squad aren't good enough for the premier league. But we may at least get one fucking point, because his tactics are dog shit.

Even against top class opposition the keeper is playing it out short to the closest defender from goal kicks. You can play like the Barcelona of old if your team isn't full of Sunday league level amateurs, otherwise just hoof the cunt. It's the little things like that which require changing, why invite even more pressure unnecessarily when you're already against the ropes?

Useless fucking cunts.

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Looks like another loss for the canaries today, Scotty, the sixth in a row. Burnley away next, which is another big fat zero points, followed by the arse bandits at home which will involve them spunking all over us. Chelsea away is clearly not going to produce any smiles, with Leeds at home being the only game I can see us getting points from by the end of October. 

I want that Nazi cunt out, but fucked if I know who would be fucking stupid enough to come in and take his job. Maybe Steve Kean is looking for work...

I can only sympathise, decs. Take heart from the thought that when you inevitably sink back into the championship, you'll at least be spared the attentions of Spudface and his Derby minions who will probably be plying their trade in L1. 

I'll just add that for the next two hours I'm a Brentford supporter. 

16 hours ago, BuggerLugs said:

flog your bedsit and buy both my 4 and 3 bed semi and detached houses in the commuter belt near Leeds.

An interesting idea. I could then live in luxury forever up in the Northern wastelands, on the remainder of the proceeds. I could even cut out the school run and have a lie in every morning, secure  in the knowledge that my teenage daughters were in the safe hands of one of the local Bangladeshi taxi companies highly vetted drivers.

Eee by gum.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Looks like another loss for the canaries today, Scotty, the sixth in a row. Burnley away next, which is another big fat zero points, followed by the arse bandits at home which will involve them spunking all over us. Chelsea away is clearly not going to produce any smiles, with Leeds at home being the only game I can see us getting points from by the end of October. 

I want that Nazi cunt out, but fucked if I know who would be fucking stupid enough to come in and take his job. Maybe Steve Kean is looking for work...

Eddie Howe's not in a job. How about him?

Just spent the afternoon at The Stoop watching quins and getting Guinness splashed over my feet by some drunk fucking Worcester fan. 

1 hour ago, scotty said:

I can only sympathise, decs. Take heart from the thought that when you inevitably sink back into the championship, you'll at least be spared the attentions of Spudface and his Derby minions who will probably be plying their trade in L1. 

I'll just add that for the next two hours I'm a Brentford supporter. 

The whole world is.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Eddie Howe's not in a job. How about him?

Just spent the afternoon at The Stoop watching quins and getting Guinness splashed over my feet by some drunk fucking Worcester fan. 

Eddie Howe appears to be the new Alan Curbishley. Can you remember that period in the 00s when he was linked to every single fucking vacancy in the football league? Similar to Curbs, I see Howe as an overrated one hit wonder, full of his own self importance who will wait and wait for a "big club" to come calling, only to then realise that it's been ten years without a job and his limited credibility has been shot to shit.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A team most famous for once having Bradley fucking Walsh in the reserves.

In the spirit of fairness, we're almost as bad. Our biggest claims to fame are a goal scored by arch-faggot extraordinaire Justin Fashanu 40 years ago, and beating one of the worst Bayern Munich teams in history in 1993.

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

In the spirit of fairness, we're almost as bad. Our biggest claims to fame are a goal scored by arch-faggot extraordinaire Justin Fashanu 40 years ago, and beating one of the worst Bayern Munich teams in history in 1993.

Although he was an alleged nonce faggot weakling cunt. He wasn't as big a cunt as his brother. Fake hardman, yellow belt cunt.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1