CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC shit scared lily-livered cunts

Neil

2 hours ago, Shitpipe Sid said:

No. There's no "Once again". I haven't missed a thing. Do you honestly think I'm so stupid? Whilst I might have missed your 'Trotter", having only just arrived here, don't you think I've at least read back a little? So I know full well that a paper-clip clerk from Long Stratton doesn't holiday in Apulia, nor does he even like Spanish guitar. The tiny size of his penis would make rear-entry impossible, and he's allergic to cats. You fucking twat.

Naah. Cunt.

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What's the thinking behind the seven plug sockets in close proximity?

I'm no electrician but I've heard tell of extension leads. It looks like you've been wired up by a Pakistani.

I’ve got on/off switches on my power points. Nice homage to Prince Philip by the way.

nothing escapes the quotespotter.

Just now, Frank said:

‘Oh Christ. I’ve just watched it. Hendrix on a parlour. Stellar’. 

Frank have you been to a doctor recently? Your ankles seem to vary in size throughout every picture and you tend to prefer shorter trainer socks and low cut shoes, possibly as a subconscious way to avoid discomfort from swelling.

Could be a sign of heart or kidney disease. Get checked.

• Like 1

Guest Shitpipe Sid
4 minutes ago, Frank said:

‘Oh Christ. I’ve just watched it. Hendrix on a parlour. Stellar’. 

Yeah - Hendrix with terminal AIDS, after his hands had been through a mangle.

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Frank have you been to a doctor recently? Your ankles seem to vary in size throughout every picture and you tend to prefer shorter trainer socks and low cut shoes, possibly as a subconscious way to avoid discomfort from swelling.

Could be a sign of heart or kidney disease. Get checked.

Thanks for your concern, RK. I can no longer afford my old private doctor over at the Highgate Practice. Reluctantly I contacted the local surgery several weeks ago but failed to get past the nosey receptionist. Called her a black fucking whore and wished her dead etc… the usual. I’m ready to die. 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

Thanks for your concern, RK. I can no longer afford my old private doctor over at the Highgate Practice. Reluctantly I contacted the local surgery several weeks ago but failed to get past the nosey receptionist. Called her a black fucking whore and wished her dead etc… the usual. I’m ready to die. 

I seem to recall diagnosing you with a fatal case of queer related Hepatitis C a number of years ago, shortly after you posted a picture of your water balloon pegs in a pair of gladiator sandals.

I don't remember receiving any thanks on that particular occasion.

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Called her a black fucking whore and wished her dead etc… the usual. I’m ready to die. 

You didn't mention her obesity? Public practice receptionists never respect you if you don't call out their obesity on first contact - even over the phone.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I seem to recall diagnosing you with a fatal case of queer related Hepatitis C a number of years ago, shortly after you posted a picture of your water balloon pegs in a pair of gladiator sandals.

I don't remember receiving any thanks on that particular occasion.

l9kq80gd18x31.jpg

Guest Shitpipe Sid
21 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m ready to die. 

You died years ago. It's just that you need to accept what the rest of us know.

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You didn't mention her obesity? Public practice receptionists never respect you if you don't call out their obesity on first contact - even over the phone.

I might’ve done. I recall sitting through a five minute recorded message about covid and zero tolerance abuse policies before being told I was number 8 in a queue. The last time I queued was at the ABC Pinner in ‘76 to see Jaws. 

Guest Shitpipe Sid
4 hours ago, Frank said:

The last time I queued was at the ABC Pinner in ‘76 to see Jaws. 

Close to being a Harrowing experience then?

7 hours ago, Frank said:

The last time I queued was at the ABC Pinner in ‘76 to see Jaws. 

I can picture you stalking the aisles now, Karen Carpenter limbs contorted into the crab position as you scuttle around looking for a "meal". Your little bullet proudly poking two inches into the air in the rough approximation of a Goblin shark's dorsal fin as you mumble "Der Der...Der Der.... Dadadadadafa didddllleeeeeerrrrrr Da!" in-between mouthfuls of cock.

You horrible old poof.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can picture you stalking the aisles now, Karen Carpenter limbs contorted into the crab position as you scuttle around looking for a "meal". Your little bullet proudly poking two inches into the air in the rough approximation of a Goblin shark's dorsal fin as you mumble "Der Der...Der Der.... Dadadadadafa didddllleeeeeerrrrrr Da!" in-between mouthfuls of cock.

You horrible old poof.

9 hours ago, Frank said:

@Last Cunt Standing can you zoom in and look at Frank”s right foot and ankle and offer a diagnosis? He’s either had a debilitating historical injury or there appears to be some sort of circulation issues present. How long has he got left?

• Like 2