CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Death Wish VI Henry Long Cop Killer Cunt

ChildeHarold

Just hoping this film will be made in double speed time. In fact the longest running franchise in the UK's justice system is the one where a totally innocent decent person has their life rubbed out or ruined by a mindless yobbo who gets out after serving a minimal sentence. This gets released on a regular basis. Charles Bronson please come back and pop all three of these fucking anti-social cunts before their social workers and their lawyers wrap them up in cotton wool with all their little comforts. IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MURDER NOT MANSLAUGHTER YOU CUNTS. 

20 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I can’t kill myself because I’m a Catholic and it’s a mortal sin.....besides I enjoy playing golf and drawing attention to perverted, exploitative massage parlour proprietors on Cuntscorner.

Eat shit scum.

You do know there isn't a god and Jesus was a complete fucking charlatan don't you?

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Just hoping this film will be made in double speed time. In fact the longest running franchise in the UK's justice system is the one where a totally innocent decent person has their life rubbed out or ruined by a mindless yobbo who gets out after serving a minimal sentence. This gets released on a regular basis. Charles Bronson please come back and pop all three of these fucking anti-social cunts before their social workers and their lawyers wrap them up in cotton wool with all their little comforts. IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MURDER NOT MANSLAUGHTER YOU CUNTS. 

Please explain “double speed time”? Is is faster or slower than the speed of light? Is the phenomenon gravity related?

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I cannot really disagree but you should have put the word "DOPEY" between "YOU" and "CUNTS". I see that the cunt that was was not prosecuted because his tag proved that he was not at the scene now say's that his arrest has destroyed his family .. I am just wondering whether his family was destroyed before or after he committed the offence for which he was tagged.

10 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The BBC is already shit stirring

PC Andrew Harper death: Innocent man's family 'torn apart' by murder charge

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-53495016

He looks innocent doesn’t he? That's enough for me. If I had been on the jury and told by the judge these cunts would be on manslaughter not murder charges I would have my own protest in court, go down for contempt and splash this underhand fucking shit system in the press. It is a fucking disgrace overseen by rich cunts with £100ks public pensions, second homes abroad, five plus bedroom houses, and the odd yacht or two bobbing about in a Med harbour or Southampton. 

31 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

The BBC is already shit stirring

PC Andrew Harper death: Innocent man's family 'torn apart' by murder charge

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-53495016

Damn right. I'm sick to death of gypsies being targeted by police. From now on, in protest like the 'taking the knee' which many people do before events, before anything I do I'm going to 'take the piss'. That'll put our plight in the public eye. 

I'm taking the piss right now. I hope you lot do as well. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Damn right. I'm sick to death of gypsies being targeted by police. From now on, in protest like the 'taking the knee' which many people do before events, before anything I do I'm going to 'take the piss'. That'll put our plight in the public eye. 

I'm taking the piss right now. I hope you lot do as well. 

I will bet that there is not a single romany amongst them.