CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Death Wish VI Henry Long Cop Killer Cunt

ChildeHarold

9 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Do you think the little cunts will get their skulls cracked in prison or be feted as heroes for killing a policeman?

The screws will have them set up for regular anal intrusions. They just throw a few packets of golden Virginia at some of the nastier inmates and Bob's your rapist.

• Like 2

Guest Weary&Disgusted
6 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

With respect, I disagree with this approach because it creates a hierarchy of victims. Yes, members of the emergency services face a slightly higher degree of danger than your average Joe but they get a shitload of perks for facing that danger. I would also add that in the case of police officers, the system makes it extremely difficult to hold them to account when they engage in serious abuses of their office while on duty and it's next to impossible to bring them before the criminal courts for offences that you or I would be prosecuted for without delay. I know this because I've previously launched two successful civil actions against the police for unlawful arrest and malicious prosecution. The first thing that happens after you make a complaint about a police officer is their force's professional standards directorate attempts to rewrite your statement and conceal incriminating evidence. When this avenue fails (and it nearly always does) it gets referred to the supposedly Independent Office for Police Conduct who then sit on it for a year after which you get a short letter stating that in their wank opinion your complaint has no merit despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

PC Andrew Harper's death was a tragedy and his widow has my deepest sympathy but something tells me that if it had been a member of the public who had been killed in the same circumstances those little bastards wouldn't have even got 10 years a piece. The real question here is, was it manslaughter or murder and were members of the jury intimidated by associates of the defendants into opting for the former.

I hope the Attorney General can arrive at the correct conclusion without being swayed by the tabloid newspapers who demand "justice" while sending their "journalists" out to ruin innocent people's lives in the name of boosting their circulation.

Fair points, and obviously all human lives are important, not just nurses, coppers etc, and you are right in that any new law might be exploited by corrupt policemen.  Strangely enough I will be nominating Corrupt Police in a post soon...

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Fair points, and obviously all human lives are important, not just nurses, coppers etc, and you are right in that any new law might be exploited by corrupt policemen.  Strangely enough I will be nominating Corrupt Police in a post soon...

In these ridiculous times, if you belong to a minority you're more importanter than the rest.

On 06/08/2020 at 07:51, Weary&Disgusted said:

There is now a campaign underway to develop "Andrews Law" which would result in much stiffer sentences for people who kill members of the emergency services, so full life terms, even if a clever lawyer manages to get murder downgraded to manslaughter.  An excellent idea and I hope it gains traction and is added to the statute book.  

If you can't defend the defenders what hope is there? I wonder whether that Police Memorial (Michael Winner!) off The Mall is still there?  

24 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

If you can't defend the defenders what hope is there? I wonder whether that Police Memorial (Michael Winner!) off The Mall is still there?  

It should be a mandatory life so that regardless of the minmum sentence they can still face recall .. can't help but note that these savages who killed the copper were white boys :(😡

27 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Forgotten is that if these numbskulls had actually just given in on the spot when they were caught  they would probably just have had their car (worth £20) seized and have received a slap on the wrists. Total fuckwits.

12 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Forgotten is that if these numbskulls had actually just given in on the spot when they were caught  they would probably just have had their car (worth £20) seized and have received a slap on the wrists. Total fuckwits.

Unfortunately our prisons are crowded with these amateurs because our cosy criminal justice system based on Oxbridge well doers and lack of investment in deterrent and the well known institutional apathy has created the space in which they can breed. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
45 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Don't worry Stick will save them from Elektra and The Hand.  

6 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Actually it would have been reported and they would have received life sentences .. last year a white ex public schoolboy in Devon killed three people in unprovoked attacks and got away with it.

A Devon darkie? Whatever next.

I expect that people from Cornwall call them 'Wockles'.

On 12/08/2020 at 20:39, Dawn Chorus said:

Actually it would have been reported and they would have received life sentences .. last year a white ex public schoolboy in Devon killed three people in unprovoked attacks and got away with it.

The Jack the Ripper royal connection. We all know the law and the courts in this country are as bent as a Lagos traffic warden. 

• Like 1

On 12/08/2020 at 20:49, Eric Cuntman said:

A Devon darkie? Whatever next.

I expect that people from Cornwall call them 'Wockles'.

He caught a late train from Barnstaple to Exeter St Davids .. walked out of the station along Bonhay Road .. knocked on the door of a house .. made his way in and beat an 80 year old man to death .. he then walked on and slept somewhere near the river and then the following walked about a mile to Cowick Lane where he forced his way through a gate to the back of a house and beat two 83 year old men to death. The following morning he turned up at a hotel in Exeter City Centre and demanded to be served breakfast and attacked the man on the reception desk when he refused.

39 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

He caught a late train from Barnstaple to Exeter St Davids .. walked out of the station along Bonhay Road .. knocked on the door of a house .. made his way in and beat an 80 year old man to death .. he then walked on and slept somewhere near the river and then the following walked about a mile to Cowick Lane where he forced his way through a gate to the back of a house and beat two 83 year old men to death. The following morning he turned up at a hotel in Exeter City Centre and demanded to be served breakfast and attacked the man on the reception desk when he refused.

What a shame he didn’t creep up behind you and take off the top of your skull with a machete.

• Like 1

On 06/08/2020 at 08:58, Trucking Funt said:

PC Andrew Harper's death was a tragedy and his widow has my deepest sympathy but something tells me that if it had been a member of the public who had been killed in the same circumstances those little bastards wouldn't have even got 10 years a piece. The real question here is, was it manslaughter or murder and were members of the jury intimidated by associates of the defendants into opting for the former.

I hope the Attorney General can arrive at the correct conclusion without being swayed by the tabloid newspapers who demand "justice" while sending their "journalists" out to ruin innocent people's lives in the name of boosting their circulation.

From what I know of the case of poor PC Harper. He was dragged for a mile or so after his legs were caught in straps trailing from the quad bike. Now I'm guessing the main crux of the case being a murder or manslaughter charge, hedged on if they were aware they were dragging a 6ft copper along or not, and if they did was it intentional? Obviously a clever barrister managed to convince the jury they had no idea, despite leaving the scene of carnage. I'd also wager heavily there were attempts to either intimidate or noble the jury. 

I'm sure the judge was not happy with this ruling, and an appeal is launched to overturn the conviction, and we see a murder verdict. 

I'm hoping this is the case, but British justice is often roulette. 

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
20 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Who was this most unsavory fellow ?

On 15/08/2020 at 14:37, Major Cunt said:

From what I know of the case of poor PC Harper. He was dragged for a mile or so after his legs were caught in straps trailing from the quad bike. Now I'm guessing the main crux of the case being a murder or manslaughter charge, hedged on if they were aware they were dragging a 6ft copper along or not, and if they did was it intentional? Obviously a clever barrister managed to convince the jury they had no idea, despite leaving the scene of carnage. I'd also wager heavily there were attempts to either intimidate or noble the jury. 

I'm sure the judge was not happy with this ruling, and an appeal is launched to overturn the conviction, and we see a murder verdict. 

I'm hoping this is the case, but British justice is often roulette. 

The trouble is the jury is directed by a Lagos traffic warden/judge and the threshold of proof to bring a murder charge is too high. I gather Mr Henry Long 's two accomplices are appealing for a cut to their sentences. Good luck with that, but they will be allowed to bring the case and waste another £200,000 of public money whereas you or I would be told to sell our family to an Armenian loan shark if we applied for Legal Aid.