CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Beirut port storage cunts

Earl of Punkape

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

With frogs and dead birds they scoff the lot bones and all.

He's a funny little thing. I sit out there, he goes waddling around the garden looking for stuff to eat. Then he comes and sits inches away from me, stares at me for a few minutes and then waddles back to his den.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's a funny little thing. I sit out there, he goes waddling around the garden looking for stuff to eat. Then he comes and sits inches away from me, stares at me for a few minutes and then waddles back to his den.

As he sits there, staring at you, he’s probably thinking “cunt”.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Fuck me, they know how to do it properly. Suspicious though, there's a man on isolated hill, filming it. Fucked up there, it's his balcony. 

I find it suspicious that nobody is pointing the finger at Hezbollah. According to several sources, they controlled the port and originally seized the ship carrying the ammonium nitrate.

43 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I find it suspicious that nobody is pointing the finger at Hezbollah. According to several sources, they controlled the port and originally seized the ship carrying the ammonium nitrate.

Strangely enough there was an article on the BBC site that mentioned the port being under the influence of Hezbollah

Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 10/08/2020 at 09:33, Dawn Chorus said:

Ironical that the Palastinians moan about the lack of statehood yet they have in all effect taken over the government and control  of another country .. Lebanon.

All done with lots of help and money from our Russian friends.  They have been stirring the pot since the Balfour declaration, troublemaking bastards.  

22 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

All done with lots of help and money from our Russian friends.  They have been stirring the pot since the Balfour declaration, troublemaking bastards.  

BEIRUT EXPLOSION - "people to blame deeply corrupt" 

GRENFELL FIRE - "nobody to blame - business as usual" 

Which is the really SHIT country? 

14 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

BEIRUT EXPLOSION - "people to blame deeply corrupt" 

GRENFELL FIRE - "nobody to blame - business as usual" 

Which is the really SHIT country? 

It a great regret to me and the entire membership of CC that you were not in Grenfell tower on the day of the big cook up