CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Another Two Minute Silence

ChildeHarold

14 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I find the whole ceremonial of war shit... 

Its not a celebration of war, its a commemoration remembering the fallen.

You're bitching about the giving of two minutes of silent respect each year to people who gave their lives so you can freely spend twenty minutes posting bollox as many times as you like.

48 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Its not a celebration of war, its a commemoration remembering the fallen.

You're bitching about the giving of two minutes of silent respect each year to people who gave their lives so you can freely spend twenty minutes posting bollox as many times as you like.

I've heard that argument before and I am sure it was employed to the guards shuvelling Jews into train carriages for the death camps. Anyway, it's not two minutes it's ANOTHER two minutes. Anyway it's just a ceremonial rubber stamp for excusing a whole raft of attitudes and public subservience to the idea (for example) the UK should spend £15b a year, most of it going into Yankee pockets, for "independent" nuclear submarine "fleet" or a £12b floating military dinosaur called the Elizabeth Aircraft Carrier crammed with Yankee hardware. So it's not JUST a mark of respect. It's a SHITE SHOW covering up a lot of ludicrous aspects of how this country is governed. 

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I've heard that argument before and I am sure it was employed to the guards shuvelling Jews into train carriages for the death camps. Anyway, it's not two minutes it's ANOTHER two minutes. Anyway it's just a ceremonial rubber stamp for excusing a whole raft of attitudes and public subservience to the idea (for example) the UK should spend £15b a year, most of it going into Yankee pockets, for "independent" nuclear submarine "fleet" or a £12b floating military dinosaur called the Elizabeth Aircraft Carrier crammed with Yankee hardware. So it's not JUST a mark of respect. It's a SHITE SHOW covering up a lot of ludicrous aspects of how this country is governed. 

You should be gassed.

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This nomination is pure baiting. 

Im sure if I'd have had to fight the japs I'd have taken a few of the little yellow cunts with me before I had my guts sliced open by a nip bayonet 

You'd have been shot for refusing to fight

I'm half Japanese with a gay partner who is a trainee Sumo looking for a Caucasian punch bag. 

48 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What I find ludicrous is that late term abortions like yourself are allowed free oxygen.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

So, it seems like what you're really angry about is a large chunk of the national budget being spent on defence, specifically the fleet of nuclear submarines ?

Edited by Weary&Disgusted
Budget not debt, doh !

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Call a shuvvel a spayed...

Guest Weary&Disgusted
8 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Okay then, how would you change the way the UK is run ?  If you had a completely free hand, how would you restructure the government and the national organisations presiding over health, education, the economy, agriculture & farming, manufacturing, energy and defence ?  Remember you can do whatever you see fit.  

10 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Okay then, how would you change the way the UK is run ?  If you had a completely free hand, how would you restructure the government and the national organisations presiding over health, education, the economy, agriculture & farming, manufacturing, energy and defence ?  Remember you can do whatever you see fit.  

I can't fucking wait for the response to this...

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

You don't have to re-model anything, just stop submitting to mass hallucination on a level that would make any dictator proud. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

You don't have to re-model anything, just stop submitting to mass hallucination on a level that would make any dictator proud. 

I keep having hallucinations of pickles.

My therapist says I'm DILLusional.