CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Russian Catering & Hospitality

Guest Weary&Disgusted

2 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Navalny has reportedly called an FSB agent suspected of poisening him with Novichok, and got him to incriminate himself over the phone while he recorded the call !  The FSB agent is one Konstantin Kudryavtsev.  Apparently he was fooled into talking openly because Navalny spoofed the phone line so that it looked that the call was coming from an official number.  Sometimes real life is stranger than fiction.  I wonder if he will post the recording online and make it publicly available ?

lol

These Russian bastards are utter shitcunts and more cunning than a shithouse rat. Thankfully they're also thick as fuck thanks to all that cold war malnourishment and brainwashing. They'll just deny it all of course, although it obvious to the entire world they've been caught red handed many times with this type skulduggery. Yet we continue to do business with the shift, beady eye slavic cunts, just like we do with those evil and sadistic animal torturing chinky fuckers. I say we fix it so they face off against each other in a genocidal war of total slaughter. 

7 hours ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Instead of one blade use two with a matchstick inbetween for decent spacing, lovely scar that 

That's hard to stitch. Known in the trade as a double bladed Gillette bayonet. Now there's only one of two ways a man would know this information. He's either done a bit of porridge, or knows a man who has! 

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

That's hard to stitch. Known in the trade as a double bladed Gillette bayonet. Now there's only one of two ways a man would know this information. He's either done a bit of porridge, or knows a man who has! 

Or has been to Glasgow...

• Like 1

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
16 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Very hard to stitch yes, you'd only really do it out of spite. A couple of relatives and friends have enjoyed a visit to her majestys finests hotels for varying stays. Me luckily not, the bar service is non existant apparently. 

3 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Very hard to stitch yes, you'd only really do it out of spite. A couple of relatives and friends have enjoyed a visit to her majestys finests hotels for varying stays. Me luckily not, the bar service is non existant apparently. 

Plenty of drugs 'n sex mind...

21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Or has been to Glasgow...

You've got a real problem with that up in the schemes of jockland. Apparently every weekend loaded up on Buckfast your teenagers cut each other to ribbons.

During the Afghanistan conflict Scottish surgeons were highly prized given their knowledge of stitching battle wounds. 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The drugs actually easier to get hold of yep, the sex you probably dont want though. Prison love is probably a lifestyle choice 

17 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Plenty of drugs, Stubbs. I dunno about the sex part though as it's very undercover, nobody likes a shirt-lifter. There was a pre op tranny on my wing for murder who was dishing out nosh's for half ounce of' Golden Virginia' though. I never partook, but knew of a wannabe gangster black who got caught getting a polish. 

He disappeared to another nick pretty lively after we all found out and pissed ourselves laughing. Marvelous! 

On 20/08/2020 at 22:44, Weary&Disgusted said:

If you do find yourself in Russia, think twice if anyone offers you a sandwich or a nice hot cuppa, especially if you have just made a joke about Putin.  

Poor old Alexei Navalny is currently in a coma in Russia.  His entourage think that someone spiked his tea this morning.  

Now, there is no evidence at present to say that agents of the Kremlin are behind this, but it does strike me as a bit strange that the doctors are refusing to say what they think the problem is.  

Its sometimes a close thing, but between China, North Korea and Russia, I find Russia the most terrifying place in the world.  I'm not much of a traveller anyway but I don't think anything could tempt me to set foot in that country.  Then again, you could always argue that you are perfectly safe, as long as you don't say anything critical of the government, and maybe you would be right.  Maybe why that's why Russia isn't a complete pariah as far as international commerce is concerned.  

I don't know. Astra Zeneca has been rather busy round the world - despite failing to produce an effective vaccine in short time that is ready for approval/on the back of their share bonanza - snapping up green shoot research companies with promising futures PLUS a good old commercial tie up with Russian producers of their Sputnik Vaccine. 

The Oxford Vaccine - another fake news story and another British scam for short traders. 

48 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I don't know. Astra Zeneca has been rather busy round the world - despite failing to produce an effective vaccine in short time that is ready for approval/on the back of their share bonanza - snapping up green shoot research companies with promising futures PLUS a good old commercial tie up with Russian producers of their Sputnik Vaccine. 

The Oxford Vaccine - another fake news story and another British scam for short traders. 

Simply shut the fuck up you colossal bellend

I hope when they drag you in at gun point for your jab they give you some leftover Novo-chock from the Salisbury park bench.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

lol

These Russian bastards are utter shitcunts and more cunning than a shithouse rat. Thankfully they're also thick as fuck thanks to all that cold war malnourishment and brainwashing. They'll just deny it all of course, although it obvious to the entire world they've been caught red handed many times with this type skulduggery. Yet we continue to do business with the shift, beady eye slavic cunts, just like we do with those evil and sadistic animal torturing chinky fuckers. I say we fix it so they face off against each other in a genocidal war of total slaughter. 

Here we go, the recording of the phone conversation is now on YouTube, dunno how I missed that previously :

3 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Here we go, the recording of the phone conversation is now on YouTube, dunno how I missed that previously :

No surprise that Ivan has completely denied it. Hope the whole world puts the boot in re their shitcunt tactics 

Its just not cricket to poison a blokes pants

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

You've got a real problem with that up in the schemes of jockland. Apparently every weekend loaded up on Buckfast your teenagers cut each other to ribbons.

During the Afghanistan conflict Scottish surgeons were highly prized given their knowledge of stitching battle wounds. 

With a stapler?