CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

23 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

As a "computer programmer" I'm surprised you aren't aware of the three-dot icon on the RH top corner of each post. Why not click on it?

I had not noticed it but then I am not an high end computer programmer .. could someone please tell me what Windows and Macs are? Looking through the window I can see that it is raining .. should I wear a mac?

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Mrs Roops as well as the above, I'm also being automatically logged out without doing a thing. I post something, piss off to play online scrabble for half an hour, and then come back and I have to try and log back in again. And I haven't logged out. The site did it for me. 

Is there a security issue? Because it seems that I don't have control.

I suspect these are just teething problems that admin need to sort out. I haven't tried logging in on my phone for a while but the site was having a total spaz out at the weekend

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I suspect these are just teething problems that admin need to sort out. I haven't tried logging in on my phone for a while but the site was having a total spaz out at the weekend

It spazzes out every time I try and log in. It also randomly logs me out without my doing anything. It's fucking shit.

I might just try and stay logged in permanently, and be like that black cunt in the 'Thor' films.

a fucking Nordic sambo? Ffs

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Let's not forget the original schoolboy howler that kicked this off...

TBH, I wouldn't even put you in charge of the mouse mat counter at Currys PC World.

As you keep repeating, usually in an attempt to have the last word...

Walked straight into the baited trap. You really are a fragile fucking idiot, and a bullshit merchant to boot. Marvelous! 

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I had not noticed it but then I am not an high end computer programmer .. could someone please tell me what Windows and Macs are? Looking through the window I can see that it is raining .. should I wear a mac?

I'm sure you're quite used to wearing a mac, especially in public parks and toilets! 

On 23/08/2020 at 02:01, camberwell gypsy said:

As a footnote: my daughter went to the same swimming class as hers, so I saw her a few times. As well as Leslie Ash's kids.

Were the kids using Leslie's lips as a lilo? The trout faced old slag used to be a bit of a sort. 

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On the subject of technical matters. Why can't I log in without being presented with a red screen and told I've fucked something up? 

This is followed by an Email telling me that I can't make another attempt for 12 minutes, and that 3 failed log in attempts have been made from this postcode.

literally every time I try and log in, this happens. It's not me. I'm doing the same thing I've been doing for 4 years, but all of a sudden, this shit. This has only been happening since the update.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

@Mrs Roops as well as the above, I'm also being automatically logged out without doing a thing. I post something, piss off to play online scrabble for half an hour, and then come back and I have to try and log back in again. And I haven't logged out. The site did it for me. 

Is there a security issue? Because it seems that I don't have control.

Not wishing to alarm but red screen on your device can mean 1/ problem with battery 2/ problem with sim card and 3/ malware infection.

Have you been messing with either the battery or sim card recently? Assuming its none of the aforementioned can you recall the error code displayed and/or the precise message given? Its possible your problems are caused by our server synch issues which always seem to surface after a major update, that being so you should clear the data history and cache on your device.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Not wishing to alarm but red screen on your device can mean 1/ problem with battery 2/ problem with sim card and 3/ malware infection.

Have you been messing with either the battery or sim card recently? Assuming its none of the aforementioned can you recall the error code displayed and/or the precise message given? Its possible your problems are caused by our server synch issues which always seem to surface after a major update, that being so you should clear the data history and cache on your device.

I get that as well. I log in and it says I cant try again for 14 minutes. Usually if I fuck up the log in, it let's me try straight away 

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Haven't been sodding around with anything, I'll clear the wotsits as you suggested.

56 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Haven't been sodding around with anything, I'll clear the wotsits as you suggested.

Just as a precaution Eric, download a copy of Malwarebytes, or Avast. There both free from the play store, and very easy to use mate. 

You'd be amazed at just how much malicious programs are lurking on some peoples phones. 

32 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah right. The problem with idiots like you is that they think everyone else is as dumb as they are. :rolleyes:

You're jealous, Roops. It's a terrible trait to have, why not distract yourself with the aviation industry, or hedge funds? Whatever floats your boat! 

22 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

What you've stated does sound more like a server side error re connection difficulties. I don't know what phone you use, but most come with a few tools for clearing the cache, and search histories ect. If it's running slower than when you bought it, give it a go. 

You’ll close this place down with your computer talk..  you boring fucking thickster. Worse than Ape. 

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

You’ll close this place down with your computer talk..  you boring fucking thickster. Worse than Ape. 

Then, just like magic, the sites most obsolete punter appears. Why don't you put up another Rocky video, or dance like a Downs Syndrome sufferer on ecstasy? 

11 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Then, just like magic, the sites most obsolete punter appears. Why don't you put up another Rocky video, or dance like a Downs Syndrome sufferer on ecstasy? 

Frank is under some delusion that he’s a cut above the rest of posters on CC, and also that anyone gives a fuck about anything he says. He’s a bizarre freak.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Frank is under some delusion that he’s a cut above the rest of posters on CC, and also that anyone gives a fuck about anything he says. He’s a bizarre freak.

He's a narcissist, and quite possibly a psychopath. I'd like to see what he'd score on the Hare psychopathy checklist. The gold standard for testing his ilk. I agree that he's certainly delusional in his thinking. We also have another who's cock-sure that their jib is a cut above the rest. 

Surely a cunt above the rest is more befitting?

Edited by Major Cunt

30 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Let it go, Ape. I’ve found a rickshaw driver/rider in Westminster who does 80’s karaoke for a tenner a pop. This could be my comeback. 

Edited by Frank
Just a thought..trouser twitch. Does your mother have any of her own teeth left?