CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

August Bank Holiday

ChildeHarold

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We'll never know. They were all still alive when it faded to black and left us hanging. Cunts.

You never know what happens behind the scenes on those big shows. I do know the co-producer was Brad Grey who died in 2017 a Hollywood tycoon who was a right bastard on the money side of the business. 

9 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

He was an interesting one too. They did do a sort of spin off with him called Lillyhammer which was a bit drawn out IMHO but distinctly different. He went down fighting in the Sopranos. His actual character and the whole nightclub element was a bit far fetched. 

Creepy sinister cunt. I never forgave him for killing the delicious Adrianna La Serva. Who was still fit as fuck in Sons of Anarchy.

49 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You're fucking ridiculous beyond comprehension. 

Gyps I got caught wanking this morning. Not ideal at our age but there it is. Safely tucked away with my phone in the en-suite up on the third, I tapped in the usual ‘big tits love big dicks’ and got it away with my favourite ‘Sensual Jane’. The sound wasn’t working because, to my fucking horror, it was playing through the Bluetooth speaker downstairs in the breakfast room. 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Frank said:

Gyps I got caught wanking this morning. Not ideal at our age but there it is. Safely tucked away with my phone in the en-suite up on the third, I tapped in the usual ‘big tits love big dicks’ and got it away with my favourite ‘Sensual Jane’. The sound wasn’t working because, to my fucking horror, was playing through the Bluetooth speaker downstairs in the breakfast room. 

😂

This is why I can never leave this fucking site. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I reckon Carmen engineered that final hit on Tony in the diner and Paulie just sleepwalked into the role of a captain in the new order. 

Apparently, (a word that's used a lot in the current climate) David Chase has decided to put the theories to rest, and release an episode showing whether Tony got whacked or not. Little Carmine could have engineered it, but he didn't wanna be boss of the family. Personally my money's on Butch as the natural successor, and he wasn't a fan of Tony! 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ithangow 

Don't put up with his shit, Gypers. @Frank watch your fucking step insulting ladies, as you really wouldn't wanna meet me in the flesh.

I didn't spend those lost years making matchstick models. I was either in the gym or smoking ganja. My contacts stretch far and wide as I'm incredibly affable, and tech savy. You've just been yellow carded! 

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We'll never know. They were all still alive when it faded to black and left us hanging. Cunts.

But it wasn't clever. After all it's a TV show and within that context it should have had a better written finale. The real guy in the show was Phil. His end in the petrol station was a bit excessive not that he didn't deserve everything coming to him. 

5 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Apparently, (a word that's used a lot in the current climate) David Chase has decided to put the theories to rest, and release an episode showing whether Tony got whacked or not. Little Carmine could have engineered it, but he didn't wanna be boss of the family. Personally my money's on Butch as the natural successor, and he wasn't a fan of Tony! 

I suppose Breaking Bad had a better ending, but that was exploited with a sort of prequel spin off Call Saul which added next to nothing about what we already knew about the background and the Colombian drug connection to the plot. Clearly written by a committee running with some of the cult aspects like the Chicken Diner. Then there was a movie? What happened to that? I think it's strange the networks haven't done persuaded or enabled David Chase to do a sequel though there wasn't much left of the cast. 

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I suppose Breaking Bad had a better ending, but that was exploited with a sort of prequel spin off Call Saul which added next to nothing about what we already knew about the background and the Colombian drug connection to the plot. Clearly written by a committee running with some of the cult aspects like the Chicken Diner. Then there was a movie? What happened to that? I think it's strange the networks haven't done persuaded or enabled David Chase to do a sequel though there wasn't much left of the cast. 

Better Call Saul isn't about the Breaking Bad story - its about how the character of Saul Goodman came to be from the mediocre beginnings of a con man who tries to turn his life around by emulating his lawyer brother but figures out that the profession if full of smug, fart stiffing cunts, and that he can do better than the lot of them by accepting his scumbag past and combining it with his lawyer career.

Its a character study also used to flesh out some of the less detailed side characters from Breaking Bad.

The movie, El Camino, was just fan service to people who liked Jessie Pinkman and wondered what happened to him after he was saved by Walter - he goes to the hoover repair guy and has a little adventure collecting the funds he needs to get away. Its OK but a bit redundant, as he basically just does everything you'd expect him to after he breaks through the drug compound gates at the end of Breaking Bad. Its on Netflix.

Better Call Saul is set before the Breaking Bad story, with a few flash forwards to Goodman's life after the fact, and the movie is set after the story, so why would either of them have anything to do with the drug manufacturing plot?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Better Call Saul isn't about the Breaking Bad story - its about how the character of Saul Goodman came to be from the mediocre beginnings of a con man who tries to turn his life around by emulating his lawyer brother but figures out that the profession if full of smug, fart stiffing cunts, and that he can do better than the lot of them by accepting his scumbag past and combining it with his lawyer career.

Its a character study also used to flesh out some of the less detailed side characters from Breaking Bad.

The movie, El Camino, was just fan service to people who liked Jessie Pinkman and wondered what happened to him after he was saved by Walter - he goes to the hoover repair guy and has a little adventure collecting the funds he needs to get away. Its OK but a bit redundant, as he basically just does everything you'd expect him to after he breaks through the drug compound gates at the end of Breaking Bad. Its on Netflix.

Better Call Saul is set before the Breaking Bad story, with a few flash forwards to Goodman's life after the fact, and the movie is set after the story, so why would either of them have anything to do with the drug manufacturing plot?

FUCK OFF YOU NAMBY PANDY. I thought they died out years ago, then you roll up... with your fucking argumentative unhelpful interjections. Of course it is a fucking SPIN OFF. Tart. 

LOL and take care of you.

6 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

But it wasn't clever. After all it's a TV show and within that context it should have had a better written finale. The real guy in the show was Phil. His end in the petrol station was a bit excessive not that he didn't deserve everything coming to him. 

The all time winner for laziest, shittiest ending to an otherwise brilliant series, is 'Lost'. 

JJ Abrams is a cunt.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

"...this version of “Oedipus” is poorly staged, and Mr. Michell himself gives an antic, ranting Oedipus, full of prancing but lacking in majesty, vain rather than proud, stupid rather than blind. But his performance is a masterpiece, compared with Diana Dors who gives a performance of Jocasta that makes the word perfunctory seem extravagant."

New York Times 

Jacob Blake was carrying a knife, but was otherwise unarmed.

New York Times.

16 hours ago, Frank said:

Gyps I got caught wanking this morning. Not ideal at our age but there it is. Safely tucked away with my phone in the en-suite up on the third, I tapped in the usual ‘big tits love big dicks’ and got it away with my favourite ‘Sensual Jane’. The sound wasn’t working because, to my fucking horror, it was playing through the Bluetooth speaker downstairs in the breakfast room. 

But alas, not to anyones surprise.

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm toying with the idea of watching Line of duty but it looks like it's full of smarmy cunts. 

It's fucking brilliant. Particularly the Gaffer, DSI Ted Hastings. One of my favourite scenes is him, putting a very uppity DCI, played by Thandie Newton in her place...

"Right darlin', gather up your people and get out. This is my crime scene now."

"Ok sir. And I'll thank you to use gender neutral language when addressing me."

"AND I'LL THANK YOU TO REMEMBER WHO THE SENIOR OFFICER IS HERE, GIRLIE!"

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's fucking brilliant. Particularly the Gaffer, DSI Ted Hastings. One of my favourite scenes is him, putting a very uppity DCI, played by Thandie Newton in her place...

"Right darlin', gather up your people and get out. This is my crime scene now."

"Ok sir. And I'll thank you to use gender neutral language when addressing me."

"AND I'LL THANK YOU TO REMEMBER WHO THE SENIOR OFFICER IS HERE, GIRLIE!"

Is Thandie Newton, Chris Eubanks' daughter? 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The all time winner for laziest, shittiest ending to an otherwise brilliant series, is 'Lost'. 

JJ Abrams is a cunt.

Totally agree.  That's one of my pet hates.  You start reading a book or watching a series, lots of mysteries are hinted at, and part of the unspoken agreement between the writer/show runners and the audience, is that the story will have a coherent ending where most, if not all mysteries are wrapped up, all loose ends carefully tied and all questions answered.  That series ending was dreck, really just an insult to the viewers who had invested all that time in watching.