CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pretending to be black

ChildeHarold

5 hours ago, Frank said:

Good on you for heeding my advice and taking your foot off the gas. The fact that Ape and I appear on the board from time to time pretty much sums up the quality.

Decimus you're free to post from November 1st. 

About fucking time, Frank. That sentence needs a judicial review. It'll be good to have the Norfolk one giving you a pasting again. What's the score with the new avatar? 

Your skiing is fucking terrible, btw. I'm planning a trip to Andorra next year. A beautiful country with great slopes! 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

About fucking time, Frank. That sentence needs a judicial review. It'll be good to have the Norfolk one giving you a pasting again. What's the score with the new avatar? 

Your skiing is fucking terrible, btw. I'm planning a trip to Andorra next year. A beautiful country with great slopes! 

He always has Vangelis as an avatar. You'll notice that the Greek lardarse has a particularly piercing and intimidating gaze. This gives Frank a psychological advantage over weaker members from the get-go. 

I really should have gotten into forensic psychology.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He always has Vangelis as an avatar. You'll notice that the Greek lardarse has a particularly piercing and intimidating gaze. This gives Frank a psychological advantage over weaker members from the get-go. 

I really should have gotten into forensic psychology.

It's never to late for a change of profession, Eric. If my life's has taught me anything, it's that anything is possible. Go and study a part time degree in psychology mate, I think you've got the aptitude. 

The bubble thinks he's got a psychological advantage. however, his heads so far up his own arse, he's looking at the back of his dentures. 

6 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

It's never to late for a change of profession, Eric. If my life's has taught me anything, it's that anything is possible. Go and study a part time degree in psychology mate, I think you've got the aptitude. 

The bubble thinks he's got a psychological advantage. however, his heads so far up his own arse, he's looking at the back of his dentures

Very true. You might consider booking yourself a part-time course on how not to come across like a thick fucking 1980’s one-liner idiot. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Very true. You might consider booking yourself a part-time course on how not to come across like a thick fucking 1980’s one-liner idiot. 

Bit before my time, Frank. It always tickles me when you call me thick as your comebacks revolve around three different insults. Maybe you should heed your own advice...

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

Bit before my time, Frank. It always tickles me when you call me thick as your comebacks revolve around three different insults. Maybe you should heed your own advice...

It is what it is. Be honest with yourself MC.. what else can one say or do when dealing with a fucking pot-headed charmless thickster? 

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Do it, anything to stop Eric.  I am willing to take more than one for the team. I detest the thick necked braggart.

I might have to resort to some sort of boating video this afternoon. I don’t have the intellect to topple the man with words alone. 

40 minutes ago, Frank said:

I might have to resort to some sort of boating video this afternoon. I don’t have the intellect to topple the man with words alone. 

The video won't happen though will it?

toppling my arse. I've shit you. And your frog hanger-on.

fuck off @Witheredscrote, you duplicitous snide cunt.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The video won't happen though will it?

toppling my arse. I've shit you. And your frog hanger-on.

fuck off @Witheredscrote, you duplicitous snide cunt.

Take the spindly fucker out of the game, Eric. I wanna see you unleash the Cuntman dragon, and deliver some devastating verbal blows. The frogs more slippery than a lorry load of eels. Degaulle was a cunt too.