CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pretending to be black

ChildeHarold

Well fuck my old Jewish boots. This story must bring tears to David Baddiel's swollen eyelids after his most recent rant about the BLM movement stealing all the limelight away from anti-semitism he lives and breathes 24 hours a day with no time off on the sabbath. And besides that he has a hirsute mug that makes my toilet brush look like an impressionist watercolour. David, if you are watching, are you really black? 

https://news.sky.com/story/jessica-krug-george-washington-university-professor-admits-she-has-been-pretending-to-be-black-12063202

13 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Well fuck my old Jewish boots. This story must bring tears to David Baddiel's swollen eyelids after his most recent rant about the BLM movement stealing all the limelight away from anti-semitism he lives and breathes 24 hours a day with no time off on the sabbath. And besides that he has a hirsute mug that makes my toilet brush look like an impressionist watercolour. David, if you are watching, are you really black? 

https://news.sky.com/story/jessica-krug-george-washington-university-professor-admits-she-has-been-pretending-to-be-black-12063202

Ask any reputable psychologist how the would describe this woman, and they would reply 'Stupid tart'.  Why the fuck should anybody with half a brain do that. We all know that Eddie does, but then again he is a cunt. Stubby would if he had half a brain. 

5 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Ask any reputable psychologist how the would describe this woman, and they would reply 'Stupid tart'.  Why the fuck should anybody with half a brain do that. We all know that Eddie does, but then again he is a cunt. Stubby would if he had half a brain. 

For someone that was apparently done with CC, you’ve got an awful lot (of utter shit) to say for yourself at the moment, you devious, sneaky, conniving French prick.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

The fact is she doesn't look even slightly black. In fact, you would have to stretch it to say Jewish. Going back to David Baddiel the one man Nazi Hunter/they stole my family 's fabulous art collection give me the money/BLM is racial but anti-semitism is not racial but something else whatever that is cos I am too fucking pig ugly and stupid to know....Baddiel is long overdue a good cunting. 

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

I’m as black as Newgates knocker, just with white skin. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When I logged in today, the frog was at the top of the leaderboard. I nearly bit the neck off of my vodka bottle.

Good on you for heeding my advice and taking your foot off the gas. The fact that Ape and I appear on the board from time to time pretty much sums up the quality.

Decimus you're free to post from November 1st. 

Just now, Frank said:

Good on you for heeding my advice and taking your foot off the gas. The fact that Ape and I appear on the board from time to time pretty much sums up the quality here these days.

Decimus you're free to post from November 1st. 

I'm surprised you didn't spot my homage to you. I nearly said 'swallowed my vape'.

• Like 1