CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Birmingham stabbings

Neil

A black man stabs white people killing one and seriously injures two others and within one day not one mention of it on the BBC web page,Initially reported as 'random' killing and attacks'.Can you imagine if it was a white man attacking of blacks?.I f this makes me a racist cunt thdn I'm a fucking racist cunt but that makes them even bigger racist cunts.Cunts

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Neil said:

A black man stabs white people killing one and seriously injures two others and within one day not one mention of it on the BBC web page,Initially reported as 'random' killing and attacks'.Can you imagine if it was a white man attacking of blacks?.I f this makes me a racist cunt thdn I'm a fucking racist cunt but that makes them even bigger racist cunts.Cunts

I didn't know they had black people in Birmingham. Wasn't Sir Lenny was it? 

36 minutes ago, Neil said:

It's a fairly transparent form of media manipulation. If there's a violent attack, and the perpetrator/perpetrators are described as being, 'a man/a woman, then you can guarantee that they're black or Asian. If they're white, the media will announce it straight away. 

I wonder how many of the white victims names will be remembered in 25 years... but anyway.. let's get back to Stephen Lawrence and George Floyd.

32 minutes ago, Neil said:

Neil, Neil Neil!

Have you learned nothing from your 'Mainstream Media in the 21st Century' day-release course, Roops sent you on after your good behavior in not raping anyone for 10 days during August?

• It's Asian grooming gangs - not Muslim rape squads
  • Muslims win Bake Off - Asians murder children at an Ariana Grande Concert
  • Whites (all of 'em!) are racists
  • All the following cultures were involved in slavery: Sumer, Akkadian, Babylonian, Assyrian, Elamites, Hittites, Egyptian, Kush, Mali, Persian, Chinese, Roman, Greece, Carthage, Aksum, Punt, Mughals, Ottomans, Mongols, Inca, Aztec, Maya, Maurya, Gupta, Maratha, Kushan, Khmer, all European Empires, Japan

The British Empire was one of the few who did something about it - with recent activities on this front proving no good deed goes unpunished

Now - write that down 50 times before I knee you in the ging-gangs.

P.S. Women's football is brilliant

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's a fairly transparent form of media manipulation. If there's a violent attack, and the perpetrator/perpetrators are described as being, 'a man/a woman, then you can guarantee that they're black or Asian. If they're white, the media will announce it straight away. 

I wonder how many of the white victims names will be remembered in 25 years... but anyway.. let's get back to Stephen Lawrence and George Floyd.

David Jamieson, West Midlands Police Commissioner has apologised  'We are truly sorry that it took so long to apprehend the assailant, but they all look the same to us'

Edited by Witheredscrote
fake news - Eddie fuck off
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

The British Empire was one of the few who did something about it

Quite. British ex slave owners were very handsomely compensated for the latest vogue. The UK tax payer had completed the repayment of debt created in 1837 rather recently in 2015. The golden showers were frugally invested in various financial and industrial pursuits of the beneficiaries. A clear winner for the super wealthy of the days.

41 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Neil, Neil Neil!

Have you learned nothing from your 'Mainstream Media in the 21st Century' day-release course, Roops sent you on after your good behavior in not raping anyone for 10 days during August?

• It's Asian grooming gangs - not Muslim rape squads
  • Muslims win Bake Off - Asians murder children at an Ariana Grande Concert
  • Whites (all of 'em!) are racists
  • All the following cultures were involved in slavery: Sumer, Akkadian, Babylonian, Assyrian, Elamites, Hittites, Egyptian, Kush, Mali, Persian, Chinese, Roman, Greece, Carthage, Aksum, Punt, Mughals, Ottomans, Mongols, Inca, Aztec, Maya, Maurya, Gupta, Maratha, Kushan, Khmer, all European Empires, Japan

The British Empire was one of the few who did something about it - with recent activities on this front proving no good deed goes unpunished

Now - write that down 50 times before I knee you in the ging-gangs.

P.S. Women's football is brilliant

They had some female players in that UNICEF Celebrity match last night. I bet Decs was fucking furious. But I guess they only play soothing stuff on the CC detention wing TV. 

Just looked at the BBC report. Within 2 sentences they've highlighted the fact that people have made 'racist comments' on social media...

obviously, the fact that another filthy fucking Somali has murdered one person and hospitalised another 6, pales into insignificance when some white people call him names. What are the odds on him also being a Muslim. I'm sure he was forced into it by white oppression. He's the real victim and we should honour him by taking the knee and begging for forgiveness.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Neil said:

If this was the US he'd have been shot dead by a policeman within 30 minutes. Justifiably so. Now the cunts got a lifetime of three square meals a day to look forward to. 

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Just looked at the BBC report. Within 2 sentences they've highlighted the fact that people have made 'racist comments' on social media...

obviously, the fact that another filthy fucking Somali has murdered one person and hospitalised another 6, pales into insignificance when some white people call him names. What are the odds on him also being a Muslim. I'm sure he was forced into it by white oppression. He's the real victim and we should honour him by taking the knee and begging for forgiveness.

Standard.

Bits of kids are plastered all over what used to be the lobby of the Manchester Arena - and the BBC were giving it the 'one can only hope this doesn't provoke a right-wing backlash' spiel

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yesterday on the BBC News there was a story with accompanying video showing a family returning from holiday in France in their car and hearing noises from the box thing on the roof rack of their car. The police arrived and the car driver opened the box with a key after removing an elastic bungee strap. An allegedly 17 year old Sudanese gentleman emerged and was helped down by the police, who could be heard on the video telling him not to worry and that he’d be looked after. To me at the time something stank to high heaven as the whole show looked totally fabricated. I had to search the MSM today to see if there was any follow up and eventually I heard on the radio while driving that the car driver was being investigated for people trafficking. Apparently he runs a charity of some sorts which helps asylum seekers to come to the U.K. Conveniently this illegal immigrant claimed immediately to be 17, which means he’s treated as an unaccompanied child and has virtually no chance of ever being deported.  If this cunt ( the car driver) is not prosecuted and jailed and the BBC investigated for what they knew about it beforehand then everyone should be in no doubt about the criminal conspiracy agenda going on under our noses. The cunt should be put back in the box and then dumped in Gary Linekers front garden. (Preferably with a knife in his fucking back)

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Yesterday on the BBC News there was a story with accompanying video showing a family returning from holiday in France in their car and hearing noises from the box thing on the roof rack of their car. The police arrived and the car driver opened the box with a key after removing an elastic bungee strap. An allegedly 17 year old Sudanese gentleman emerged and was helped down by the police, who could be heard on the video telling him not to worry and that he’d be looked after. To me at the time something stank to high heaven as the whole show looked totally fabricated. I had to search the MSM today to see if there was any follow up and eventually I heard on the radio while driving that the car driver was being investigated for people trafficking. Apparently he runs a charity of some sorts which helps asylum seekers to come to the U.K. Conveniently this illegal immigrant claimed immediately to be 17, which means he’s treated as an unaccompanied child and has virtually no chance of ever being deported.  If this cunt ( the car driver) is not prosecuted and jailed and the BBC investigated for what they knew about it beforehand then everyone should be in no doubt about the criminal conspiracy agenda going on under our noses. The cunt should be put back in the box and then dumped in Gary Linekers front garden. (Preferably with a knife in his fucking back)

The MSM is just one lying, brainwashing entity. It fills the heads of the populace with whatever it sees fit to feed it and the problem is is that millions of fucking sheeple buy it. And if you disagree with what is given, you're considered a conspiracy theorist. Malcolm X had the whole shitfest sussed: "The media is the most powerful entity on earth. It can make the innocent guilty and make the guilty innocent. And that's power. They control the minds of the masses".  That friends, is what is fucking happening now.

22 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The whole thing's gotten ridiculous. The BBC don't want to talk about a Somali immigrant going on a stabbing spree, but tonight they are leading with a story highlighting the suffering and offence caused to black people by an advert for hair products which implies Afro-Caribbean hair may be prone to dryness!

Murdering innocent people = not very offensive.

Saying things about Afro hair = heads will fucking roll. 

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

If this was the US he'd have been shot dead by a policeman within 30 minutes. Justifiably so. Now the cunts got a lifetime of three square meals a day to look forward to. 

Actually the stabby cunts tend to get shot dead quickly by the police here in the UK and doubtless had the police arrived promptly and the CCTV cameras been monitored 24 hours a day this cunt would have received a bullet. The problem is multi-fold .. they have replaced regular 24/7 police patrols with CCTV cameras but there is often no one monitoring the cameras and this appears to have been the case in Birmingham .. a place where the cameras should be monitored 24/7.

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Actually the stabby cunts tend to get shot dead quickly by the police here in the UK and doubtless had the police arrived promptly and the CCTV cameras been monitored 24 hours a day this cunt would have received a bullet. The problem is multi-fold .. they have replaced regular 24/7 police patrols with CCTV cameras but there is often no one monitoring the cameras and this appears to have been the case in Birmingham .. a place where the cameras should be monitored 24/7.

The argument to do what every other country does (as per Spain, France, Germany) and employ physically fit men and train them to carry a gun and foot patrol in groups of three or four that nobody in their right mind opens their mouth to or fucking plays up. Our police are soft as shit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I disagree with everything you’ve said apart from one. (That this fucking savage should have been shot on sight.) There shouldn’t be surveillance cameras monitoring and recording every  move we make. That is a fundamental theft of our freedom and right to privacy. There should not be attacks on the British public every other week by so called ‘asylum seekers’, because we shouldn’t have a single one of these primitive savages walking the streets of our towns and cities,  stabbing and murdering people who they see as their ideological enemies. The left wing/liberal  agenda has been proven by now as a total and unparalleled failure in a world where people of different cultures and religions are told that we must all love each other and we all have to live side by side in peace and harmony. This mantra is absolute fucking bollocks and anyone with half a  brain only needs to look back at history. Human nature has and always will be to mistrust and even dislike people who are different to themselves and  no amount of forced re-education will ever change that. Trying to force people to totally  go against their own beliefs and instincts will  never change them for the better. Sooner or later the backlash comes and is guaranteed to be worse than the original problem.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I disagree with everything you’ve said apart from one. (That this fucking savage should have been shot on sight.) There shouldn’t be surveillance cameras monitoring and recording every  move we make. That is a fundamental theft of our freedom and right to privacy. There should not be attacks on the British public every other week by so called ‘asylum seekers’, because we shouldn’t have a single one of these primitive savages walking the streets of our towns and cities,  stabbing and murdering people who they see as their ideological enemies. The left wing/liberal  agenda has been proven by now as a total and unparalleled failure in a world where people of different cultures and religions are told that we must all love each other and we all have to live side by side in peace and harmony. This mantra is absolute fucking bollocks and anyone with half a  brain only needs to look back at history. Human nature has and always will be to mistrust and even dislike people who are different to themselves and  no amount of forced re-education will ever change that. Trying to force people to totally  go against their own beliefs and instincts will  never change them for the better. Sooner or later the backlash comes and is guaranteed to be worse than the original problem.

I agree the old fashioned boot up the arse and smack in the face behind the police van is far more acceptable than an array of CCTV watching you pick your arse.