CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

THE GREAT RESET?

King Billy

On 14/09/2020 at 13:27, Roadkill said:

She's also a photographer and has a very fast motorbike.

Isn't there a picture of her in a Mercedes or something on here? I bet it's a massive fucking Chelsea tractor @Eddie nicked for her, a motorbike, a petrol burning super camera, and she'll no doubt be strutting around her 6 bedroom house in Wales, wearing that rather nice underwear with the heating blasting out all fucking day this winter... whilst laughing at the poor bastards like @PANZER MURPHY using their tablets and laptops for heat, and eating their own semen for protein. I'm not listening to or believing anymore from this ' Do as I say, not as I Do' woman. It's a fucking disgrace. 

10 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Isn't there a picture of her in a Mercedes or something on here? I bet it's a massive fucking Chelsea tractor @Eddie nicked for her, a motorbike, a petrol burning super camera, and she'll no doubt be strutting around her 6 bedroom house in Wales, wearing that rather nice underwear with the heating blasting out all fucking day this winter... whilst laughing at the poor bastards like @PANZER MURPHY using their tablets and laptops for heat, and eating their own semen for protein. I'm not listening to or believing anymore from this ' Do as I say, not as I Do' woman. It's a fucking disgrace. 

I'm a bit worried here if you're implying you're going to "do as she does" from now on considering your stated perception of what that is.

I don't think you'd look as nice in lingerie.

51 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm a bit worried here if you're implying you're going to "do as she does" from now on considering your stated perception of what that is.

I don't think you'd look as nice in lingerie.

Neither will she, now that her head’s just swollen to the size of a space-hopper. Yes, that’s a toy from the 80s that the old people used to have. Before you ask.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I readily admit to being a poor minstrel chappy baby..unlike all the other tycoons on here living their best lives ever ..lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Neither will she, now that her head’s just swollen to the size of a space-hopper. Yes, that’s a toy from the 80s that the old people used to have. Before you ask.

I know what a space-hopper is, Eric. My toys were better anyway, apart from that brief period where they decided the fucking yo-yo needed a hip new comeback, so fuck off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Space hopper...decadent bazturd..we had to make do with breaking open shotgun cartridges to make cool splodey stuff

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I know what a space-hopper is, Eric. My toys were better anyway, apart from that brief period where they decided the fucking yo-yo needed a hip new comeback, so fuck off.

Your toys were better????

We had air rifles, catapults, crossbows, and white girls that didn’t reject us because the telly said so.

You lot were clinging to a hand held Tetris, or deliberately spilling water on your Furbies after midnight.

It’s only the fact that you joined Cunts Corner that’s prevented you from being a poof. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We had air rifles, catapults, crossbows, and white girls that didn’t reject us because the telly said so.

You lot were clinging to a hand held Tetris, or deliberately spilling water on your Furbies after midnight.

It’s only the fact that you joined Cunts Corner that’s prevented you from being a poof. 

I skinned my Furby. Ever seen a skinned Furby, Eric? Stuff of nightmares.

They said I was weird when I did it. That might be true, but at least I knew the truth...

Tamagotchis were good, you can't deny that.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

An air rifle?, that was luxury, I had a rusty tin can that my parents let me kick down the road, on Sundays, if I'd been a good boy 🥫

Kids today... :rolleyes:

43 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I skinned my Furby. Ever seen a skinned Furby, Eric? Stuff of nightmares.

They said I was weird when I did it. That might be true, but at least I knew the truth...

Tamagotchis were good, you can't deny that.

I had one of those tamagotchis. It had a little cross that flashed when it was ill. So you had to give it an injection. I made it OD for fun.

If I had a skinned Furbie, I would scavenge the rocket tubes from an action-man helicopter, glue them to the sides of the furbie, paint it silver and call it ‘ED-209’.