CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

No signs of intelligent life

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Good, but now I'm wondering what to do about your indirect admission of trolling and antagonistic behaviour. Rein it in please.

Give me 48 hrs immunity and I'll drag the little spastic down to the open corner and smash rules 1 - 13 over his deluded little subnormal peanut head.

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

But that sort of lottery by birth or chance has always been part of the capitalist system as operating in Britain. If you really tried to change it and looked like persuading enough people to carry it out you would be Corbynised or killed. 

I'd definitely rather be killed than corbynised, I'd rather attempt to complete three laps of my bath cuddling my plugged in toaster than be within swinging range of jeremy corbyn if i wasn't allowed to feed him feet first into an industrial tree shredder 

3 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

I'd definitely rather be killed than corbynised, I'd rather attempt to complete three laps of my bath cuddling my plugged in toaster than be within swinging range of jeremy corbyn if i wasn't allowed to feed him feet first into an industrial tree shredder 

So you're...... not Jewish? 

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The feelings mutual old rat, and I've got 2 questions for you:

1. If you went camping and you woke up with a used condom hanging out your arse, would you tell anyone?

2. If the answer to the above is no, do you want to go camping?

Valdez Is Coming - Film | Park Circus

in that wonderful old Edwardian parlance, I feel I might be 'taken queer' on the train to Brighton. And you'd have a touch of the vapours after the Gay Gordons

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Yes Miss. Sorry Miss.

Hey Billy, imagine my surprise when ambling along on a beautiful Perth morning, I glance up at the facade of 160 Beaufort Street and see something that would warm even the coldest of Shankill hearts. How the fucking thing is still standing after 100 years in Eirestralia I don’t know. I damn near choked on my Caramel latte. 

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

🌲😂

It’s a long shot, but you could try minding your own business for once in your life.

Yes Miss. Sorry Miss.

Just a reminder but we'll be touching base on the 20 January to discuss your thinking...nothing to worry about.

13 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Hey Billy, imagine my surprise when ambling along on a beautiful Perth morning, I glance up at the facade of 160 Beaufort Street and see something that would warm even the coldest of Shankill hearts. How the fucking thing is still standing after 100 years in Eirestralia I don’t know. I damn near choked on my Caramel latte. 

Is it the statue of queen vikky..we regifted it to y'all..it was either that or itd be sold to the pikeys 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

20 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I thought you were being racist towards JC. 

Oh definitely not, no room for racism with me fella live and let live, skin tone makes no difference to me, a cunt is a cunt in all walks of life and backgrounds, jeremy corbyn definitely being one though 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

And his cunt credentials in your eyes? 

He is a bit too forgiving towards people who would be considered terrorists by most of the world.  

He isn't a bad man, and I suspect he has very good intentions, but sometimes people like that can be very dangerous if they get into powerful positions.  

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Just a reminder but we'll be touching base on the 20 January to discuss your thinking...nothing to worry about.

19 states now on the Texas lawsuit to SCOTUS. Simple argument that the swing states conducted the election under rules that violated the US constitution, rules which were changed by courts in these states with the sole intention of stealing the result from Donald J Trump. One other thing you might want to consider.. whichever candidate in the last hundred years wins Florida and Ohio wins the election,  with the one exception when JFK stole it by nefarious means, and Trump also  won 18 of the 19 ‘Bellwether’ counties, a cast iron indicator of the actual winner for a long long time. 

Looking forward to your apology next month. You can PM it to me if you’re not able to do it openly.

10 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Is it the statue of queen vikky..we regifted it to y'all..it was either that or itd be sold to the pikeys 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

“God bless ya sir. Oive left me wallet at home sir. Oill drop the money over in the morning on me way to Mass. Do ya wanna buy a dog sir?”

On 08/12/2020 at 22:43, Eric Cuntman said:

Stephen Hawking was a fucking fraud. Claimed to know all about the far reaches of the universe, how? You've never even seen the upstairs of your own house.

And he talked like a Dalek. They couldn’t go upstairs either. Might just be a coincidence.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

19 states now on the Texas lawsuit to SCOTUS. Simple argument that the swing states conducted the election under rules that violated the US constitution, rules which were changed by courts in these states with the sole intention of stealing the result from Donald J Trump...

You're referring to a judicial process where two states in dispute have recourse to settle differences via the supreme court. Trump's legal team are hoping to "piggy-back" their own case into the mix thereby avoiding the appeals process with the State Supreme Court and the relevant Circuit Court of Appeals. Two things; firstly I'd expect the SCOTUS will take a dim view of such cynical legal shenanigans and secondly, Supreme Courts in any western democracy jealously guard their independence and will not want to be seen as the President's personal lackey to do at his bidding.

...One other thing you might want to consider.. whichever candidate in the last hundred years wins Florida and Ohio wins the election,  with the one exception when JFK stole it by nefarious means, and Trump also  won 18 of the 19 ‘Bellwether’ counties, a cast iron indicator of the actual winner for a long long time. 

Looking forward to your apology next month. You can PM it to me if you’re not able to do it openly.

Very strange. Whilst Trump did indeed win 18 Bellwether counties (or was it 16?) I've always been led to believe that there are 39 counties that are considered "Bellwether". 

Far be it for me to impart advice to a canny chancer such as yourself, but it might be a good idea if you avoid sources that curate "news" and "facts" specifically for the more gullible members of the red-hat fan base.