CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Colour Blind BBC News

Neil

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Of course I understand Harold. I am your friend. 

That scene with the hairbrush made me feel fucking sick. 🐘

I'm guessing this is a quote from the 'Elephant Man'? I've never actually seen it, is it worth a watch? I'm looking for a decent film for tonight. 

This place has been about as funny as finding a hornet's nest in your shed, lately, or Punkers finding 6 stunning Latvian hookers in his lounge! 

23 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm guessing this is a quote from the 'Elephant Man'? I've never actually seen it, is it worth a watch? I'm looking for a decent film for tonight. 

This place has been about as funny as finding a hornet's nest in your shed, lately, or Punkers finding 6 stunning Latvian hookers in his lounge! 

It's alright. Not as great as it's been hailed as though. Michael Elphick's in it if you're a 'Boon' fan. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Give it a rest, you colossal fucking idiot. @Frank I want this pathetic excuse for a site 'contributor' gone by next week. Are you up for the job, or have you no longer got what it takes?

I like him. His posts flow and unlike you, he doesn’t appear to give a shit. He’s got balls.. do you know what I mean?

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Give it a rest, you colossal fucking idiot. @Frank I want this pathetic excuse for a site 'contributor' gone by next week. Are you up for the job, or have you no longer got what it takes?

Illness has done for Frank. Its a toss up who's gonna croak first, Biden or Frank. My wagers on the skinny chino'd wearing cunt with the shitty kitchen bin. 

37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The scene where John Merrick brushed his hair and gazed admiringly at himself. Despite still resembling a blob of super-heated chewing gum stuck to the side of a smelting furnace.

Did Hurt get nominated for that role? He went all serious and la di da after it, but never amounted to much on the stage. A film actor lured by the big money. Not a thesp. Very similar to McKellen and Patrick Stewart. 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Illness has done for Frank. Its a toss up who's gonna croak first, Biden or Frank. My wagers on the skinny chino'd wearing cunt with the shitty kitchen bin. 

God knows it but London’s long overdue some good news. Franks televised suffering and agonising death might just be what the doctor ordered.

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's alright. Not as great as it's been hailed as though. Michael Elphick's in it if you're a 'Boon' fan. 

He took the minor part of the brutish Freak Show owner who gets paid off to let him go.. 

I remember being in the old Whitechapel Hospital for a week (God what a dismal Victorian place!) facing Whitechapel Road. Across was the tailors shop above where Merrick was found rooms by the doctor from the hospital. Probably gone now. Like the old hospital. But it's listed isn't it? 

As for the film. I saw it in the cinema when it came out. A hard slog. Bits of it want to make me scream. The patronising condescension of the Victorian middle classes - dresssed up in all that hypocrisy. 

I tell you a lot better and more entertaining is Jonathon Meades special on Victoria. Fucking brilliant if you can find it on YouTube. Never rebroadcast or on DVD as it crucifies our notions of the Victorians, or rather OUR craven sucking up to that era which Meades clearly despises. 

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Did Hurt get nominated for that role? He went all serious and la di da after it, but never amounted to much on the stage. A film actor lured by the big money. Not a thesp. Very similar to McKellen and Patrick Stewart. 

Aren’t you going out for cocktails with Kevin Spacey tonight? 

His cock, your tail.

lol.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
6 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I've just seen this on the news and as far as what's been reported @Wolfie has summed it up well. The question that leaves me looking for answers is why pull the trigger in the station? This fucking idiot is now not only on cctv pulling a Harry Roberts, but has also got about 20 coppers as witnesses. When they've finished kicking the shit out of him he's looking at a whole life tariff, as opposed to the 5 stretch he would've received for the gun. Maybe it was a case of in for a penny in for a pound. I'd wager handsomely he's also one of Eddie's kin. Fucking idiot! 

You are thinking logically.  People like the perp are generally not very good at thinking about consequences and cost/benefit or risk/reward.  They are just angry idiots.  They don't think, they just react.  Usually with massively disproportionate rage.  

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Devils advocate tosswank.

I found my old 33 long play France Gall and Jane Birkin records this morning whilst clearing out our old place in Clermont Ferrand. The skinny full-length mirror in my childhood box room is still there. I loved dancing in front of that mirror, Eric. Would you like to suck my tits? 

31 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

He took the minor part of the brutish Freak Show owner who gets paid off to let him go.. 

I remember being in the old Whitechapel Hospital for a week (God what a dismal Victorian place!) facing Whitechapel Road. Across was the tailors shop above where Merrick was found rooms by the doctor from the hospital. Probably gone now. Like the old hospital. But it's listed isn't it? 

As for the film. I saw it in the cinema when it came out. A hard slog. Bits of it want to make me scream. The patronising condescension of the Victorian middle classes - dresssed up in all that hypocrisy. 

I tell you a lot better and more entertaining is Jonathon Meades special on Victoria. Fucking brilliant if you can find it on YouTube. Never rebroadcast or on DVD as it crucifies our notions of the Victorians, or rather OUR craven sucking up to that era which Meades clearly despises. 

Elphick played the hospital orderly. The sideshow owner was played by the old boy who played Sandy Thomas in Emmerdale.

26 minutes ago, Frank said:

I found my old 33 long play France Gall and Jane Birkin records this morning whilst clearing out our old place in Clermont Ferrand. The skinny full-length mirror in my childhood box room is still there. I loved dancing in front of that mirror, Eric. Would you like to suck my tits? 

I would. Present them.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Funny you should mention 'Boon'. A couple of days ago he was in the 'Professionals' playing a small part, and then straight after in the 'Sweeney' where he had more screen time than John Thaw. They put Dennis Waterman in the Scrubs as Boons cell mate to get information on a jewel heist, and he ended up getting kidnapped along with him while 'Regan' banged his date for the night, and they say there's no honour amongst thieves... 

55 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

He should have got the oscar but was beaten by De Niro putting on shitloads of weight and mumbling "Did you fuck my wife, huh? Did you fuck my wife? I ain't asking again. Did you fuck my wife"? 

That showed me what a pile of fixed wank the Oscars are. 

52 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

You are thinking logically.  People like the perp are generally not very good at thinking about consequences and cost/benefit or risk/reward.  They are just angry idiots.  They don't think, they just react.  Usually with massively disproportionate rage.  

Indeed. I can't work these cunts out. Professional criminals are in it solely for financial gain, and the biggest crooks in this country inhabit the square mile. More money is laundered there than any other financial centre in the world. Moderate estimates put it at just under a billion a year, and a lot of that's drug money, but their big political donators so a blind eye is turned. Hypocrisy at its finest, Weary... 

19 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Funny you should mention 'Boon'. A couple of days ago he was in the 'Professionals' playing a small part, and then straight after in the 'Sweeney' where he had more screen time than John Thaw. They put Dennis Waterman in the Scrubs as Boons cell mate to get information on a jewel heist, and he ended up getting kidnapped along with him while 'Regan' banged his date for the night, and they say there's no honour amongst thieves... 

Regan. The inspiration for Gene Hunt. Who came out with the greatest ever euphemism for being on a period...

"If you're riding the cotton pony, sod off and do it somewhere else"

I've been reading the latest on this shooting of the copper in Croydon. So this cunt is brought in. His hands are cuffed behind his back and they are about to search him with a metal detector. Still handcuffed, he pulls a gun from somewhere and shoots the officer five times and then shoots himself. This is reading the bbc online news. Now how the fuck does somebody pull a gun with their hands behind their back, gets off 5 shots (as indicated on the tv report) and then shoots themselves? Something don't fucking sound right.

Take a look at the bbc news website and tell me if I'm wrong.