CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Gobby Hypocritial "envoromentalist" Shits moaning about HS2

Penny Farthing

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

M1, M6, M5, M4, M20, M25,all the other motorways and dualled turn roads that you use and deem essential and here you are moaning about a double track railway .. what a load of wankers.

I thought all railways had a double track, except a monorail obviously. Although I'm no expert on boring shit, unlike yourself.

• Like 2

HS2 is a pile of wank, redundant before it's even shat into life, overtaken already by broadband and meeting platforms brought into promince by lockdown.

A monument to Boris' collosal ego, pig-headed stupidity in the face of technological innovation and (for all I know and care) the death of the last Natterjack Toad outpost in England.

On 27/09/2020 at 11:21, Jiggerycock said:

HS2 is a pile of wank, redundant before it's even shat into life, overtaken already by broadband and meeting platforms brought into promince by lockdown.

A monument to Boris' collosal ego, pig-headed stupidity in the face of technological innovation and (for all I know and care) the death of the last Natterjack Toad outpost in England.

Agree. A colossal waste of money and pointless further trashing of our countryside. I'm sure pen has a footlong boner propping up her floral size XXL skirt every time its mentioned on the news. 

On 27/09/2020 at 10:06, Cunty BigBollox said:

I thought all railways had a double track, except a monorail obviously. Although I'm no expert on boring shit, unlike yourself.

I'm always slightly nervous on a single track railway which tend to be found where the engineering obstacles are mind blowing (Swiss Alps) or you are just damned mean, eg Australia 

You can't squash your arse cheeks together in this country without causing a NIMBY backlash. Most of these "environmentalists" are nothing more than property owners with a petrol guzzzling Disco, outdoor heaters on the patio, air mile guzzlers, and cunts who must have five bedrooms, two bathrooms and three WCs for a couple of decrepits expecting a couple of visits a year from the grandchildren. The UNO calculates the wealthiest 1% of the world's population creates 50% of the world greenhouse effect. 

• Like 1