CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Locked-down Scouse cunts.

Dyslexic cnut

What is being implied by this nomination is very much a stereotype rather than a reality, then Mankies, The Brummies, The Glaswegians are every bit as bad and the modern day "cockneys" are far worse. The reality is that the Merseyside accent is the real problem, its arrogant and at the same time vulgar and uncouth .. it grates with you and makes you want to kill anyone who talks with that accent, however the same feeling arises when you meet a "proud cockney" outside his native habitat .. The Derbyshire and Nottigham accents are also annoying and I do also feel that it might be better if everyone who was born in Yorkshire was drowned at birth. I will also say that cunts at Wolverhampton should stay at home rather than driving down the M6 to Cheshire and doing most of the robberies that scousers get blamed for.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
27 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

What is being implied by this nomination is very much a stereotype rather than a reality, then Mankies, The Brummies, The Glaswegians are every bit as bad and the modern day "cockneys" are far worse. The reality is that the Merseyside accent is the real problem, its arrogant and at the same time vulgar and uncouth .. it grates with you and makes you want to kill anyone who talks with that accent, however the same feeling arises when you meet a "proud cockney" outside his native habitat .. The Derbyshire and Nottigham accents are also annoying and I do also feel that it might be better if everyone who was born in Yorkshire was drowned at birth. I will also say that cunts at Wolverhampton should stay at home rather than driving down the M6 to Cheshire and doing most of the robberies that scousers get blamed for.

Yorkshire folk are by and large good people, so I have to use my veto to prevent your suggested ethnic cleansing here Dawn.  

Regarding the Liverpool accent, when I hear it from a man, I am instantly alert and wary, thinking I am in danger of being mugged.  However, ladies with Liverpool accents are always enchanting sirens who I could listen to all day.  So it balances out.  

17 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Yorkshire folk are by and large good people, so I have to use my veto to prevent your suggested ethnic cleansing here Dawn.  

Regarding the Liverpool accent, when I hear it from a man, I am instantly alert and wary, thinking I am in danger of being mugged.  However, ladies with Liverpool accents are always enchanting sirens who I could listen to all day.  So it balances out.  

Dey do dough don't dey dough? 

31 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Even better when they're on their backs with a mouthful of cock

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I quite like women with Geordie accents. I can think of three examples...

Gina McKee.

That bird who played Donna Tucker in 'Soldier Soldier.

Mutha Bacon.

1 hour ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

However, ladies with Liverpool accents are always enchanting sirens who I could listen to all day.  So it balances out.  

Cilla Black, total plastic celebrity Scouse cunt, didn't live in Liverpool for most of her life, then when she croaked the silly Scouse cunts cried like she was Princess Diana, they love a good funeral, they had at least 96!

3 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

However, ladies with Liverpool accents are always enchanting sirens who I could listen to all day.  So it balances out.  

I'd do that Heidi cunt out of the Sugababes in every orifice she possesses, and maybe even carve her a few new orifices and fuck those too for good measure, if only she'd keep her awful strangled vowels to herself. Scouse bitches all sound like that whining Poppy cat out of Playdays.

3 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Dead Ding is proof that all cunts from Yorkshire should be drowned at birth.

11 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

How should I go about concerning him/her? Make up a story about one of their family being in a accident? Or perhaps tell them they’ve been the victim of fraud?

If I wanted to concern a haematologist, I would remind them that they're not clever enough to be a haematopathologist.

• Like 2