CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.

Jake The Muss

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
49 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I am home alone Little Willie .. the guests have gorn to Cheshire to deliver the presents that they were going to take on the 27th. They say that they will be back about 8pm .. I reckon that midnight is the likely time.

Midnight sounds about right, make the most of the peace and quite. My inlaws have turned up so I'm staying out till they have left to avoid murdering them. 

36 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Midnight sounds about right, make the most of the peace and quite. My inlaws have turned up so I'm staying out till they have left to avoid murdering them. 

I have already told them that I will leave the key under the mat as I am going to bed at 11pm regardless of whether or  not they are back.

14 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I have already told them that I will leave the key under the mat as I am going to bed at 11pm regardless of whether or  not they are back.

Leaves you the day to do as you please, i suggest a baileys induced coma, its standard Christmas procedure 

2 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Leaves you the day to do as you please, i suggest a baileys induced coma, its standard Christmas procedure 

I am going out for a last minute panic shop and then a little drive to Tinmuth .. they have left the keys for the kia electric thingy .. they used the nephews focus for today's trip

8 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I am going out for a last minute panic shop and then a little drive to Tinmuth .. they have left the keys for the kia electric thingy .. they used the nephews focus for today's trip

Christmas eve panic buying is essential, i usually rememeber everything I've forgotten about 5pm, doesn't make a huge difference now everything is open Christmas and boxing day. Electric car is a big gamble, imagine the horror of running out, middle of the high street. Breakdown recovery will be about three grand 

3 hours ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Christmas eve panic buying is essential, i usually rememeber everything I've forgotten about 5pm, doesn't make a huge difference now everything is open Christmas and boxing day. Electric car is a big gamble, imagine the horror of running out, middle of the high street. Breakdown recovery will be about three grand 

I gave up as I couldn't work out how to start the engine .. I got my shopping trolley out and walked down to the shops instead. I then caught the bus to Babbacombe to see Queen Mary 2 .. she a big 'un.

38 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I had a text .. they left Cheshire at just after 8pm .. likely to be back here around 2am.

I imagine your response was, keys under the mat, wake me and I'll bottle you 

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

A Domestos induced slow and painful death is a far more preferable option for it. (imho)

Being a firm believer in taking the positives from the negatives, atleast it would leave you with citrus fresh breath 

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You'd be surprised what stuff ends up on the market when Colchester barracks have a clear out. Have you heard of 'babies heads'?

My brother spent 9 months in Colchester chokey for faggot bashing whilst in Germany, but that unpleasantly named delicacy has, fortunately, not come to my attention. 

18 minutes ago, Goober said:

My brother spent 9 months in Colchester chokey for faggot bashing whilst in Germany, but that unpleasantly named delicacy has, fortunately, not come to my attention. 

Babies heads are miniature steak & kidney puds. I think you could get a commercial version of them, branded as 'Goblin'. When you get them out of the tin, they look like, well.. babies heads. One of the more popular ration items. Along with the tins of boiled ham and peas.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Babies heads are miniature steak & kidney puds. I think you could get a commercial version of them, branded as 'Goblin'. When you get them out of the tin, they look like, well.. babies heads. One of the more popular ration items. Along with the tins of boiled ham and peas.

You can live on it... 

Most squaddies I've known would eat the crusty bits out of their own arse cracks. If push came to shove, they'd eat them from other people's. 

12 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

They got back at 2:15 and had the nerve to bang on my bedroom door and tell me to cook the christmas dinner as they won't be up until about 11am.

Turn the gas on, leave the oven door open, flick a match in through the letterbox from the street. Adios guests. 

53 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

All electric bar the central heating.

Well I'd say grenades but they wont fit through the letterbox and i doubt you've got any semtex laying about. Looks like you'd better get the sprouts on like 

On 25/12/2020 at 09:31, Dawn Chorus said:

They got back at 2:15 and had the nerve to bang on my bedroom door and tell me to cook the christmas dinner as they won't be up until about 11am.

Do as you’re told and shut up. No one believes you have anyone staying with you for Christmas anyway, so hanging yourself in your living room with the curtains wide open,  seems to be your best option of anyone even noticing you at all.

Merry Christmas.

• Like 1

Just read this on the SkyNews website. Biggest CHINK?? is he taking the piss?

"NHS boss Sir Simon Stevens has told Sky News the country is in the "back in the eye of the storm", as the number of patients being treated for COVID-19 in England's hospitals overtaking the peak back in April.

He praised medical staff, but highlighted that many people would currently be feeling "anxious, frustrated and tired".

Looking forward to the large scale roll out of the vaccine, he called it the "biggest chink of hope for the year ahead"."

I hesitate to ask, as I suspect the Corner will be full of tinfoil-hatted refuseniks who want to argue that it’s the same every year, hospitals are half empty, what about the Nightingales yadda yadda, but I’m amazed it has not yet been mentioned that ICU’s all over the UK are reporting overcrowding, impending oxygen shortages and are asking anyone with any experience of managing prone unconscious people to report for immediate duty. 

@Neil, get that white coat dusted off. Don’t worry about the blood stains. 

But seriously, what an epic shitshow.