Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Insanity.


Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

I wear 6 masks and triple up on latex gloves when I’m driving my M4. I also sit on 3 cushions because of the harsh suspension. I’m finding the steering a bit too much for my stick arms too. But  those are just minor irritations and quickly forgotten when I think to myself, I own this fine piece of automotive engineering, bought and paid for with my own hard earned cash. That’s a very satisfying feeling don’tcha   know? Maybe not. 😂

Sounds like a mild case of PTSD from your recent thrashings. Too bad you react badly to being owned. Grow a spine and move on as the displays of bitterness aren't doing you any favours.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Sounds like a mild case of PTSD from your recent thrashings. Too bad you react badly to being owned. Grow a spine and move on as the displays of bitterness aren't doing you any favours.

Mrs R I’m no conspiracy theorist, nor am I a mathematician, but how can that thick gummy sap be topping the leader board with 60 points? Who on earth is liking his shit?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Mrs R I’m no conspiracy theorist, nor am I a mathematician, but how can that thick gummy sap be topping the leader board with 60 points? Who on earth is liking his shit?

As you ought to know, it's quality over quantity every time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Sounds like a mild case of PTSD from your recent thrashings. Too bad you react badly to being owned. Grow a spine and move on as the displays of bitterness aren't doing you any favours.

Why are you not banned right now?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Frank said:

I don't know who you are, and I don't like your tone. Refrain. 

He collects dog shit and catalogues it based on size, colour and consistency. That's all you need to know about the man.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Why are you not banned right now?

There's me bigging myself up as one of the site's most prolific reporters and I've gone and missed this. What's the situation, D?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Frank said:

Mrs R I’m no conspiracy theorist, nor am I a mathematician, but how can that thick gummy sap be topping the leader board with 60 points? Who on earth is liking his shit?

1/ Post four times the number of posts more than anyone else.

2/ Pay meticulous attention to quid pro quo obligations.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Injecting prisoners with an armful of potassium chloride should be the priority. 85,000 less criminal scum bags to house, feed and to breed more of their thieving, raping and murdering progeny when released after 18 months of playing xbox.  

Fucking hell Stubbs. That was the best Lord Longford impression I’ve seen for a long time. Well today at least.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Sounds like a mild case of PTSD from your recent thrashings. Too bad you react badly to being owned. Grow a spine and move on as the displays of bitterness aren't doing you any favours.

😂😂😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Frank said:

Mrs R I’m no conspiracy theorist, nor am I a mathematician, but how can that thick gummy sap be topping the leader board with 60 points? Who on earth is liking his shit?

Stop crying you cunt or Fuck Off. In fact just Fuck Off.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

There's me bigging myself up as one of the site's most prolific reporters and I've gone and missed this. What's the situation, D?

The Old Bint of the Old Bailey here, was reported for a flagrant rule breach hinting at Bill being a nonce (Bill was giving her a good shoeing and no mistake.) She has failed to take action against herself and despite acknowledging the report, later denied knowing anything about it.

She’s on the ropes here and fighting for her very credibility, it’ll take more than PMing members pictures of herself in ermine knickers with the gusset tastefully displaced to one side to survive imho. Possibly.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Sounds like a mild case of PTSD from your recent thrashings. Too bad you react badly to being owned. Grow a spine and move on as the displays of bitterness aren't doing you any favours.

Is the M4 a four man fucking scenario? I hope you're the one in the middle. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is the M4 a four man fucking scenario? I hope you're the one in the middle. 

The A1 is worse, than M4.

Oxford Covid vaccine firm’s finance boss motored 250 miles to his second home hoping for a better wi-fi signal.

No fine  - just a better wi-fi signal for ‘Lee Warren’ - if he was female we would be told his age.

Love ProfB xxx

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ProfB said:

The A1 is worse, than M4.

Oxford Covid vaccine firm’s finance boss motored 250 miles to his second home hoping for a better wi-fi signal.

No fine  - just a better wi-fi signal for ‘Lee Warren’ - if he was female we would be told his age.

Love ProfB xxx

Shut up you fucking idiot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, jackotc unearthed said:

What an enigma you are Profb. I could almost believe you are for real, and some actually did a few years back. Very convincing. In fact I’m still not 100% to be honest. You could truly be a poor little mindless simpleton.

Still, I like you. 

If you are the innocent young woman you have portrayed in the past, do you have nice tits ?

Simply the worse comeback since Tiger Woods, stay dead. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I simply don't know how much more evidence he needs until he realises that he's no longer welcome here. 

We've all moved on, Jacko, and so should you. There's nothing here for you so pack up your shit and sling your fucking hook.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, ProfB said:

The A1 is worse, than M4.

Oxford Covid vaccine firm’s finance boss motored 250 miles to his second home hoping for a better wi-fi signal.

No fine  - just a better wi-fi signal for ‘Lee Warren’ - if he was female we would be told his age.

Love ProfB xxx

But surely Anal Uno is less satisfying than a four man pile up on the dirtiest gay porno movie available? Or am I on the wrong track? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Prof. Neil Ferguson is the Imperial College cunt, who predicted last March that 500,000 people would die in the U.K. if Bojo didn’t lock down the country immediately. Johnson duly obliged and then Ferguson was quickly gone for getting caught sneaking off to hump some married slag. This cunt has been spectacularly wrong on his predictions, or ‘modelling’ as the very smart people like to call it for years. He predicted 50 million deaths from bird flu. Actual deaths...282. Swine flu he predicted 65,000 stiffs. Oops again, only 457. At least he’s long gone from having anything to do with Government planning one would assume. Not so fast..Being sacked nowadays doesn’t actually mean what it used to mean, not in Bojos Circus. Being sacked means hiding out of view for a short time and then straight back on the gravy train in some other quango and hope no one notices, A few weeks ago he reappeared as a member of some new cabal of cunts, on Her Majesty’s payroll and everyone in the media just shrugged and said very little. He is also acting director of the Vaccine Impact Modelling Consortium (funded by the government and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation) He’s got lots of coverage in the press today, saying that lockdowns etc will be needed until at least the Autumn. This is exactly what the MSM love to hear,  so I assume this fucking cunt will be Zoom calling on all the fake news channels for the foreseeable future to prepare the faithful flock of sheeple for many more months of fear. The daft looking cunt actually finding a bird prepared to fuck him is another thing which doesn’t add up too. 

I shan’t be too sorry if he passes away before the weekend.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Prof. Neil Ferguson is the Imperial College cunt, who predicted last March that 500,000 people would die in the U.K. if Bojo didn’t lock down the country immediately. Johnson duly obliged and then Ferguson was quickly gone for getting caught sneaking off to hump some married slag. This cunt has been spectacularly wrong on his predictions, or ‘modelling’ as the very smart people like to call it for years. He predicted 50 million deaths from bird flu. Actual deaths...282. Swine flu he predicted 65,000 stiffs. Oops again, only 457. At least he’s long gone from having anything to do with Government planning one would assume. Not so fast..Being sacked nowadays doesn’t actually mean what it used to mean, not in Bojos Circus. Being sacked means hiding out of view for a short time and then straight back on the gravy train in some other quango and hope no one notices, A few weeks ago he reappeared as a member of some new cabal of cunts, on Her Majesty’s payroll and everyone in the media just shrugged and said very little. He is also acting director of the Vaccine Impact Modelling Consortium (funded by the government and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation) He’s got lots of coverage in the press today, saying that lockdowns etc will be needed until at least the Autumn. This is exactly what the MSM love to hear,  so I assume this fucking cunt will be Zoom calling on all the fake news channels for the foreseeable future to prepare the faithful flock of sheeple for many more months of fear. The daft looking cunt actually finding a bird prepared to fuck him is another thing which doesn’t add up too. 

I shan’t be too sorry if he passes away before the weekend.

Let's hope you join him then you covid denier.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Eddie said:

Simply the worse comeback since Tiger Woods, stay dead. 

 

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

I simply don't know how much more evidence he needs until he realises that he's no longer welcome here. 

We've all moved on, Jacko, and so should you. There's nothing here for you so pack up your shit and sling your fucking hook.

In this case you are all correct. There is nothing here for me. But only because you’ve not moved on. Same old recycled shit. Sadly Deco, this forum is the best thing you've got going on. It’s important to you. 😂

Ed, I’m appalled at your behaviour. You’ve been sucked into their world, using vitriol as a substitute for character. You used to almost be one of the best ones.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jackotc unearthed said:

 

In this case you are all correct. There is nothing here for me. But only because you’ve not moved on. Same old recycled shit. Sadly Deco, this forum is the best thing you've got going on. It’s important to you. 😂

Ed, I’m appalled at your behaviour. You’ve been sucked into their world, using vitriol as a substitute for character. You used to almost be one of the best ones.

I was never almost one of the best ones on here, always just an also ran, a warm up act, truth be known I still love you Jackie. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jackotc unearthed said:

I knew all of that Ed. But it’s good to have you on board. 

How’s work in McDonalds ?

Be honest with yourself, is a McDonald’s jibe the best a washed up old alcoholic, who once boasted of owning a conservatory can come up with? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...