CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Black history month

Eddie

3 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Mashed Turkey n sprouts this year bally baby seein as yer toofs are 1700 miles away in a Romanian toothicians office ..may ya choke on a poorly mashed stalk n die with yer tongue stikkin outa yer purple face like a spear 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

https://ibb.co/RBvk5YL

My house is up for sale,  this thing is my solicitor, I don’t have any confidence....

10 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Are you sure you haven’t imagined the house sale, and she’s not a hooker you’ve booked in your coke-induced madness?

Did you see that poor cunt on the news last night, was a 747 pilot for BA a few months ago, now delivering shopping for Tesco. 300 pilots on the scrap heap. What annoyed me even more is the cunt wasn’t even bitter, he enjoyed meeting new people in his new job, god I hate content people, all the time fatty is alive is a day of hell for me. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Are you sure you haven’t imagined the house sale, and she’s not a hooker you’ve booked in your coke-induced madness?

https://streamable.com/q2h9h8

im only asking 180k, would take an offer, it’s either that or the bank takes it all, ps the bar will be emptied out, and I will shit in the sink.  A although this is fattys place I am still going to try and sell it without his knowledge. 

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

https://streamable.com/q2h9h8

im only asking 180k, would take an offer, it’s either that or the bank takes it all, ps the bar will be emptied out, and I will shit in the sink.  

I would like to offer £175k but I am just a cunt typing out these words on a cheap laptop in a back street in Crewe (there are a lot of back streets in Crewe by the way).

7 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I would like to offer £175k but I am just a cunt typing out these words on a cheap laptop in a back street in Crewe (there are a lot of back streets in Crewe by the way).

It’s easy for you to poke fun, I cannot pay the mortgage, fatty is contributing nothing, my girlfriend has red hairy legs and Frank is reaching out on the PM, it’s over... 

11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It’s easy for you to poke fun, I cannot pay the mortgage, fatty is contributing nothing, my girlfriend has red hairy legs and Frank is reaching out on the PM, it’s over... 

You could always hang yourself and your 23 half-caste illegimate children could split the equity. If they clubbed together they could afford at least three bargain buckets. 

You know what to do. Don't let them down, poor mites. 

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Mashed Turkey n sprouts this year bally baby seein as yer toofs are 1700 miles away in a Romanian toothicians office ..may ya choke on a poorly mashed stalk n die with yer tongue stikkin outa yer purple face like a spear 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Shabby, very very shabby. I’d expect better from you if you were someone else.

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Did you see that poor cunt on the news last night, was a 747 pilot for BA a few months ago, now delivering shopping for Tesco. 300 pilots on the scrap heap. What annoyed me even more is the cunt wasn’t even bitter, he enjoyed meeting new people in his new job, god I hate content people, all the time fatty is alive is a day of hell for me. 

I think the fact that most senior BA skippers who have been ‘let go’ have, on average, about £4m in their pension pots (some an awful lot more) as well as having lived a life of babe fucking, travel and utter debauchery that most men can only dream about, for the past thirty years should explain why the Cunt is not ‘bitter!’ The question that needs asking is, why is the Cunt even bothering to work because I can tell you, he really doesn’t have to. The 747 is obsolete, would you have the same empathy for a chariot maker?

13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

If you look at his action he walks across his stumps which makes it difficult to bowl him and his timing is immaculate, which makes it difficult to get the LBW. One way to bowl at him is to aim at middle and leg and pack the onside field. This would limit his scoring chances. 

Warner is now primary a T20 player in the IPL with Hyderbad.

Benaud-like insight Gyps...bravo sir.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Airline pilot was the 6th highest paid profession in the UK in 2015. Long haul captains earn in excess of 100k pa. This bloke was not bitter? Away. Sounds like a fucking put up to me. 

58 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Frank has blocked me .. I have no friends only the sea.

I have some very sad news, Frank jumped off Blackfriars bridge last night, his wig was last seen floating by the Thames barrier, Maradona, now frank,... proves there must be a god, I hated those two cunts. 

• Like 2