CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A new Lockdown

Old Chap Raasclaat

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Based upon what we now know of the virus, it affects older people (over 70) much more than younger let's say more productive members of society. I am not implying older people have no worth in today's society either, what I am implying is the whole reaction has been way over the top and destroying people's businesses, and sectors of the economy is not the correct way to deal with it. The last lockdown did not work did it? So are you suggesting this one will? Isn't the definition of madness trying the same thing over and over and hoping for a different result?

The Kung Flu is here to stay, so let's get on with it and stop this bollocks. 

Nice to speak with Mrs Roops.

Reminds me of Blackadder goes Forth, "Its the same plan we used the last time and 17 times before that". 

8 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What evidence do you have for that then? The nearest thing I can think of is Sweden and they are not exactly at Spanish Flu levels are they? 

The weak, old and vulnerable should shield or whatever the latest word is and let those happy enough to take their chances and build up some form of immunity and get in with it.

Are you suggesting we carry on like this for however long? I suppose your in favour of forced vaccinations as well?

Yes I am suggesting we carry on like this - it hasn't even been a year. Cunts were dodging bombs and wearing gas masks during WW2 - now a bit of cloth and suggestion that we stay in the house unless we absolutely have to go out is too much to bear. Wankers are so selfish these days they'd happily let other people die just so they can avoid future hardship.

No - I think any cunt thick enough to refuse vaccination should be left to take their chances.

Just now, Roadkill said:

Yes I am suggesting we carry on like this - it hasn't even been a year. Cunts were dodging bombs and wearing gas masks during WW2 - now a bit of cloth and suggestion that we stay in the house unless we absolutely have to go out is too much to bear. Wankers are so selfish these days they'd happily let other people die just so they can avoid future hardship.

No - I think any cunt thick enough to refuse vaccination should be left to take their chances.

So carry on and let the the next 7 generations pay for all this overreaction?

It's not about selfishness it's about being a realist, how many die of flu etc each year?

Death comes to us all guaranteed...

Someone said the cure is worse than the virus and I think they are right.

Thankfully we live in a sort of free country where your ideas will never be enforced. It amazes me how many people will happily do as they are told. I bet you'll be sat by your window watching and counting the neighbours guest's won't you.

Are you a grass or a tranny? I think both.

Fuck off you raas clart mon.

• Like 1

It’s simple...they are trying to grasp at steam, to control the uncontrollable and it’s falling apart. Their strategy has failed , completely , because the target vector population ( the young) have had enough and are not playing along. But, this is because they are struggling most...with curtailed freedoms, losing jobs and facing increasing hardship. They frankly don’t see the point. The government are forcing people to comply which is pissing off an increasing number of people.....Anyway don’t  hold your breath. It’s going to get much, much worse....and it’s because of incompetence. The economy is fucked, business is fucked, the public are becoming restive and restrictions are become increasingly onerous. The health service is fucked ...no one is getting treated....what about test and trace...covid units...remobilising retired nurses..(remember that one?).... never mind, happy Halloween....

2 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's not about selfishness it's about being a realist, how many die of flu etc each year?

The economical damage has already been done - even if we stopped everything now nothing would change. Now its a case of managing deaths versus potential economical hardship and, quite honestly, I'm happy cunts are still considering the former over the latter.

Everyone likes a whinge, but I bet you wouldn't be so economically favoured if you had a loved one who was highly vulnerable to infection. And if you do have a loved one who's vulnerable, then sort out your fucking priorities.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

The economical damage has already been done - even if we stopped everything now nothing would change. Now its a case of managing deaths versus potential economical hardship and, quite honestly, I'm happy cunts are still considering the former over the latter.

Everyone likes a whinge, but I bet you wouldn't be so economically favoured if you had a loved one who was highly vulnerable to infection. And if you do have a loved one who's vulnerable, then sort out your fucking priorities.

The young are angry..the old are frightened....the government are running around in circles. Who is in charge? 20,000 , at least, dead in care homes because people were sent home infected from hospital.

I do have people who are vulnerable close to me, yet they understand the risks involved and rightly shield.

For all I know I might have some underlying condition, what you don't seem to grasp is the total overreaction by this Government to a virus that kills people with an average age of 80+. 

So according to you let's cause mass misery, until we can force everuoytk have a vaccine which may never come and if it does may not work.

Then when we are asking India for foreign aid you'll think it was worth it?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I have heard the raas claart insult used twice. Both in Birmingham and both in 1977 .. First time black lad walks hand in hand with his white girlfriend past a group of black girls one of whom shouts "FUCK OFF YOU RAAS CLAART MON!" .. The second time was when a white lad hands in hand with his black girlfriend walked past a similar group of black girls one of whom shouted "FUCK OFF YOU RAAS CLAART BITCH!".

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I do have people who are vulnerable close to me, yet they understand the risks involved and rightly shield.

For all I know I might have some underlying condition, what you don't seem to grasp is the total overreaction by this Government to a virus that kills people with an average age of 80+. 

So according to you let's cause mass misery, until we can force everuoytk have a vaccine which may never come and if it does may not work.

Then when we are asking India for foreign aid you'll think it was worth it?

Totally worth it. You're selfish for your job and cash, I'm selfish for my family.

I don't think anyone is getting anywhere with this - cunts already have their mindset and other cunts on an anonymous website aren't going to change their minds.

The only great great equaliser is the undeniable fact that @ChildeHaroldis a div.

Totally worth it. You're selfish for your job and cash, I'm selfish for my family.

I don't think anyone is getting anywhere with this - cunts already have their mindset and other cunts on an anonymous website aren't going to change their minds.

The only great great equaliser is the undeniable fact that @ChildeHaroldis a div.

It has all the makings of a generational divide .... a bit like Brexit. I believe that a change of approach can achieve a good outcome for both sides of the debate.

4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Undoubtedly, that cunt should be ashamed of himself. 

19 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

It’s simple...they are trying to grasp at steam, to control the uncontrollable and it’s falling apart. Their strategy has failed , completely , because the target vector population ( the young) have had enough and are not playing along. But, this is because they are struggling most...with curtailed freedoms, losing jobs and facing increasing hardship. They frankly don’t see the point. The government are forcing people to comply which is pissing off an increasing number of people.....Anyway don’t  hold your breath. It’s going to get much, much worse....and it’s because of incompetence. The economy is fucked, business is fucked, the public are becoming restive and restrictions are become increasingly onerous. The health service is fucked ...no one is getting treated....what about test and trace...covid units...remobilising retired nurses..(remember that one?).... never mind, happy Halloween....

An excellent summary of the situation.

7 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I have heard the raas claart insult used twice. Both in Birmingham and both in 1977 .. First time black lad walks hand in hand with his white girlfriend past a group of black girls one of whom shouts "FUCK OFF YOU RAAS CLAART MON!" .. The second time was when a white lad hands in hand with his black girlfriend walked past a similar group of black girls one of whom shouted "FUCK OFF YOU RAAS CLAART BITCH!".

Those darkies eh Dawn. Did you grass them up?

Get back to normal? 

What the fuck are you on 'Ape'? There won't be anything resembling normality when there are 5 million unemployed, former business owners committing suicide, rioting in the streets and a great depression. Yeah let's carry locking everyrhing down for a few more years...you know it makes sense. Unbelievable. 

Funny, I thought we were discussing the wearing of face masks, which you previously stated you refused to do. I never said a fucking word about lockdowns, you easily triggered fucking dickhead. 

44 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Funny, I thought we were discussing the wearing of face masks, which you previously stated you refused to do. I never said a fucking word about lockdowns, you easily triggered fucking dickhead. 

What kind of cunt puts trade mark after their name. You sad cunt. 

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Name dropping will get you EVERYWHERE though I do go along with your gist. Did you clean it this morning?