CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A new Lockdown

Old Chap Raasclaat

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

Brilliant. About as much substance to your comment as I suspected. Still, it’ll get you some likes so it’s not all bad.

Spackers in Newcastle are out getting as pissed as possible before the lockdown. Then the pubs and clubs encouraging them will no doubt be moaning about being shut for the entirety of next month.

Like you say, no use arguing with cunts on here. Everyone's mind is already made up, regardless of stance.

9 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

So here we go again with a new 'Nationwide Lockdown' from Boris the Bellend approaching. Not that I followed the 'rules' during the first lockdown but it didn't work did it? So here we are again with deaths rising and the economy going down the shitter and the old cunts (who should do their bit and stay at home twitching the curtains) causing massive economic and financial problems for younger people like me. I know there are a few mask wearing scared cunts on here and I'll get the usual 'Its your type who are causing the rise in death's' etc but seriously fuck off you selfish cunts. What is the future going to be like when the old cunts (we are fucking the country up for) have passed on. The time has come to riot, have Covid 19 parties and tell the Government to fuck off...the countries fucked anyways so why not.

Fuck off.

I'd like to get you by the scruff of your skinny neck march you down to the deep freeze and let you sit out the next four weeks in solitary with none of the home comforts you have presumably padded out your miserable existence. Scumbag. 

6 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

So carry on and let the the next 7 generations pay for all this overreaction?

It's not about selfishness it's about being a realist, how many die of flu etc each year?

Death comes to us all guaranteed...

Someone said the cure is worse than the virus and I think they are right.

CUNT OF CUNTS

6 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

So carry on and let the the next 7 generations pay for all this overreaction?

It's not about selfishness it's about being a realist, how many die of flu etc each year?

Death comes to us all guaranteed...

Someone said the cure is worse than the virus and I think they are right.

Please indulge me and explain your alternative plan to deal with current situation. What would you do if you had the keys to No. 10?

2 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

The first sensible things ive seen you ever say on here. Here, the whole population just did as told and now we have just a few cases, about six i think, all from cunts returning from other shithole countries. All have been tested and locked up in isolation for everyone"s good.

I'd comment further, but have a turtle and need a shit.

Good morning and fuck off.

Thanks. If you ever manage to say something sensible, I’ll be sure to acknowledge it. 

Have a good shit.

10 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

So here we go again with a new 'Nationwide Lockdown' from Boris the Bellend approaching. Not that I followed the 'rules' during the first lockdown but it didn't work did it? So here we are again with deaths rising and the economy going down the shitter and the old cunts (who should do their bit and stay at home twitching the curtains) causing massive economic and financial problems for younger people like me. I know there are a few mask wearing scared cunts on here and I'll get the usual 'Its your type who are causing the rise in death's' etc but seriously fuck off you selfish cunts. What is the future going to be like when the old cunts (we are fucking the country up for) have passed on. The time has come to riot, have Covid 19 parties and tell the Government to fuck off...the countries fucked anyways so why not.

Fuck off.

Genius. 

What a fucking idiot you are. You remind me of blokes that say they don't wear a condom because they don't fuck poofs or 'dirty whores'. At least you'd say that if you'd ever found anyone willing to fuck you. 

Where's all this evidence of masks not working you keep banging on about? Doesn't exist. 

I've probably seen less than a dozen people in shops not wearing masks since these rules were brought in. It therefore amazes me how many people rock up on here claiming they give the middle finger to the rules. 

Blowhard internet bullshiter. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

The economical damage has already been done - even if we stopped everything now nothing would change. Now its a case of managing deaths versus potential economical hardship and, quite honestly, I'm happy cunts are still considering the former over the latter.

Everyone likes a whinge, but I bet you wouldn't be so economically favoured if you had a loved one who was highly vulnerable to infection. And if you do have a loved one who's vulnerable, then sort out your fucking priorities.

It’s certainly a difficult to solve problem, or rather a calamity. But unless we minimise the infection rate with lockdown/s, we will soon find ourselves in a situation resembling that of Ecuador. Bodies strewn around, rats’ infestation, sick unable to get any treatment whatsoever, the NHS collapsing in a heap. If no one cares about their family and friends then hey, no problem there, but most of us do. It is a high price to pay economically; I have no doubt of a hefty bill coming due at some point.

I am one those fuckers who may kick the bucket with a bad case of this shit. But I would prefer to expire in a hospital, receiving some basic care rather than a parking lot.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

It’s certainly a difficult to solve problem, or rather a calamity. But unless we minimise the infection rate with lockdown/s, we will soon find ourselves in a situation resembling that of Ecuador. Bodies strewn around, rats’ infestation, sick unable to get any treatment whatsoever, the NHS collapsing in a heap. If no one cares about their family and friends then hey, no problem there, but most of us do. It is a high price to pay economically; I have no doubt of a hefty bill coming due at some point.

I am one those fuckers who may kick the bucket with a bad case of this shit. But I would prefer to expire in a hospital, receiving some basic care rather than a parking lot.

Exactly. Its a big fucking nuisance now, but if it was allowed to spread freely people would get nostalgic for the days that a lockdown was a viable option very fast.

• Like 2

I really don’t understand the locking up of the well again. I don’t think this government or the opposition are being benevolent to older people, they have let the care home system run for decades, paying carers the minimum wage instead of supporting families to care for their own at home. 

Life expectancy is approx 81 years in U.K plc. Average age of those dying with Covid approx 82. The Great Barrington report totally ignored by the political class and media. Research saying lockdowns cause more harm than good also totally ignored. 

A&E departments will have older people queuing for admission beds this time of year, as is the norm. 30 A&E’s closed since 2010 and loss of thousands of acute admission beds not mentioned. Very few die from Covid as a primary cause. Most die of something else, lower respiratory tract infection with the elderly or lifestyle related diseases such as type 2 diabetes and hypertension, many die because of these primarily, they just happen to have a positive Covid swab. That is all the difference is. 

We are being bled dry. Fear is king. Hope is dangled in the form of a vaccine. This is not going to happen any time soon. We will be back at this same juncture by February. This virus is not going anywhere anytime soon. We have years of this shite to come. This is no way to live. 

As for the fucking economy and the debt, it is best not to look. All disproportionately and needlessly self inflicted by many incompetent and back covering governments. 

We need rid of this duopoly that has been a blight on this country the past 70 years asap.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I really don’t understand the locking up of the well again. I don’t think this government or the opposition are being benevolent to older people, they have let the care home system run for decades, paying carers the minimum wage instead of supporting families to care for their own at home. 

Life expectancy is approx 81 years in U.K plc. Average age of those dying with Covid approx 82. The Great Barrington report totally ignored by the political class and media. Research saying lockdowns cause more harm than good also totally ignored. 

A&E departments will have older people queuing for admission beds this time of year, as is the norm. 30 A&E’s closed since 2010 and loss of thousands of acute admission beds not mentioned. Very few die from Covid as a primary cause. Most die of something else, again lower respiratory tract infection with the elderly or lifestyle related diseases such as type 2 diabetes and hypertension, many have a positive Covid swab. That is all the difference is. 

We are being bled dry. Fear is king. Hope is dangled fin the form of a vaccine. This is not going to happen any time soon. We will be back at this same juncture by February. This virus is not going anywhere anytime soon. We have years of this shite to come. This is no way to live. We need rid of the duopoly as soon as possible.

So what would you, personally, suggest?

I get that the lockdowns aren't good, and the data isn't nearly as reliable as they say it is, but until there's a solid alternative plan what can you do?

49 minutes ago, Goober said:

Genius. 

What a fucking idiot you are. You remind me of blokes that say they don't wear a condom because they don't fuck poofs or 'dirty whores'. At least you'd say that if you'd ever found anyone willing to fuck you. 

Where's all this evidence of masks not working you keep banging on about? Doesn't exist. 

I've probably seen less than a dozen people in shops not wearing masks since these rules were brought in. It therefore amazes me how many people rock up on here claiming they give the middle finger to the rules. 

Blowhard internet bullshiter. 

I don't know where you live but I've noticed many people not wearing masks. The last 20 times I've been in shops I've been asked a few times if I have a mask and I tell them I don't for medical reasons. If you think I have nothing better to do than tell lies on here about wearing a mask then you an even bigger cunt than you seem...Goober. Now fuck off.

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I'd like to get you by the scruff of your skinny neck march you down to the deep freeze and let you sit out the next four weeks in solitary with none of the home comforts you have presumably padded out your miserable existence. Scumbag. 

Haha, your a fucking embarrassment. Seriously I can already tell you are one of the least talented on here. You need a kick up the bollocks to help you raise your game. What a bellend.

3 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I don't know where you live but I've noticed many people not wearing masks. The last 20 times I've been in shops I've been asked a few times if I have a mask and I tell them I don't for medical reasons. If you think I have nothing better to do than tell lies on here about wearing a mask then you an even bigger cunt than you seem...Goober. Now fuck off.

Could explain why I live in an area with one of the lowest transmission rates in the country. London, on the other hand, is a plague ridden shithole. 

How does that fit with your theory of masks not working? Maybe it's all you rebellious, know better, wankers that are to blame

You're just making shit up based on the opinions of other dickheads that you've read. Opinion isn't evidence. 

Retard. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Ah, so rather than tell them that there’s no fucking way you’re wearing a mask, because you think it’s all a load of bollocks, you tell a cowardly lie? Glad to see you’re sticking to your principles. 

• Like 1