CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who launch into a foreign accent when ordering food

camberwell gypsy

16 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Actually, I quite like the French.  If you really want hostility and passive aggressive language bullshit, North Wales have got it down to a fine art.  Miserable clannish goblins.  

They are deservedly selfish, because its French culture, history and language, but the Welsh undeserving - most of their culture was manufactured by the Victorians - selfish. 

On 02/11/2020 at 13:14, camberwell gypsy said:

Was in Sainsbury's coffee shop earlier today and had some middle class tosser who wanted a croissant and coffee. Sounding like a piss poor Maurice Chevalier he loudly announced "A pan au-shock-o-lar" and sounding like the Italian cunt from 'allo allo'  announced he wanted a "a granday-a-cappacino". This is just as bad as cunts saying "Cwassaun" when they want a croissant. 

"Le tete merde".

You want a large portion gyp??

Guest Weary&Disgusted
5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

They are deservedly selfish, because its French culture, history and language, but the Welsh undeserving - most of their culture was manufactured by the Victorians - selfish. 

To be fair, maybe the Welsh of North Wales are less than welcoming to outsiders because they have been collectively abused and fucked over by other tribes for most of their history.  They probably had a very rich culture but a lot of it is forgotten forever.  

35 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

To be fair, maybe the Welsh of North Wales are less than welcoming to outsiders because they have been collectively abused and fucked over by other tribes for most of their history.  They probably had a very rich culture but a lot of it is forgotten forever.  

She's either going to sit on your face, or kick your teeth in. It's finely balanced.

44 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Their culture was extinguished by the Romans and they never got a replacement. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
48 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

She's either going to sit on your face, or kick your teeth in. It's finely balanced.

What ?  Who are we talking about ?  Apologies if I have missed something obvious.  There are lots of people who would happily kick my teeth out.  

On 02/11/2020 at 15:29, Eric Cuntman said:

Flowery tongued ponce. 

Agreed. 

On z side, and le development sur autre disconsionmentalmenontstufuff....eé...Yes, I fucking know, I'm just back from't pub lock in and I'm arseholed, but...

Nicole, Renault Clio advert, the ultimate???

Joe Biden can fuck off the tight lipped cunt.

7 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

Agreed. 

On z side, and le development sur autre disconsionmentalmenontstufuff....eé...Yes, I fucking know, I'm just back from't pub lock in and I'm arseholed, but...

Nicole, Renault Clio advert, the ultimate???

Joe Biden can fuck off the tight lipped cunt.

Papa? Filthy little French minx.

20 hours ago, White Cunt said:

It wasn’t a “new for old” policy.

Neil Oliver has tried and failed to make the case for taking an interest in the "nations" despite umpteen tv series and books. The only Welsh guy of any importance was that level headed schoolmaster in Please Sir who didn't massage the truth about Fenn Street Secondary Modern. 

22 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

The Welsh schoolmaster at Fenn Street Secondary Modern School in Please Sir! My one and only nomination for Great Welsh men and women. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
59 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Neil Oliver has tried and failed to make the case for taking an interest in the "nations" despite umpteen tv series and books. The only Welsh guy of any importance was that level headed schoolmaster in Please Sir who didn't massage the truth about Fenn Street Secondary Modern. 

Oh, I don't know about that, I think David Lloyd George made quite an influential contribution to British life.