CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who launch into a foreign accent when ordering food

camberwell gypsy

Was in Sainsbury's coffee shop earlier today and had some middle class tosser who wanted a croissant and coffee. Sounding like a piss poor Maurice Chevalier he loudly announced "A pan au-shock-o-lar" and sounding like the Italian cunt from 'allo allo'  announced he wanted a "a granday-a-cappacino". This is just as bad as cunts saying "Cwassaun" when they want a croissant. 

"Le tete merde".

28 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Was in Sainsbury's coffee shop earlier today and had some middle class tosser who wanted a croissant and coffee. Sounding like a piss poor Maurice Chevalier he loudly announced "A pan au-shock-o-lar" and sounding like the Italian cunt from 'allo allo'  announced he wanted a "a granday-a-cappacino". This is just as bad as cunts saying "Cwassaun" when they want a croissant. 

"Le tete merde".

It’s a teethgrinder of an affectation, that’s for sure. My advice is don’t take any of your circle prone to over-pronunciation for a Curry, or you pretty much guarantee you’re getting dogshit in your daal. Equally, give the Deli counter at Waitrose a miss, for it is almost certain to provoke foaming at the mouth genocidal ideation. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Le tete merde".

It’s la pâtisserie, gyps, regardless of where it’s sold. It’s not fucking Greggs, you ignorant whore. I’d rather the old boy’s Franglais than having to witness some thick awkward slag like you getting your crow’s-feet gob around a ‘croysaint’.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

It’s la pâtisserie, gyps, regardless of where it’s sold. It’s not fucking Greggs, you ignorant whore. I’d rather the old boy’s Franglais than having to witness some thick awkward slag like you getting your crow’s-feet gob around a ‘croysaint’.

Fuck off you skeletal twat.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

Bit harsh Frank, but she asked for it. Got to the top of the board, and dropped her friends. Tambourine shaking cunt.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Frank said:

Flowery tongued ponce. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Bit harsh Frank, but she asked for it. Got to the top of the board, and dropped her friends. Tambourine shaking cunt.

Why did I ask for it? Its makes my teeth itch when some cunt does it. It's a cafe not a fucking language school. 

And I don't have any friends. That's why making it to the top is all the more special. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Le tete merde".

Sounds to me like he dropped a fucking faux pas....excuse my french

Vafanculo

I think there is a balance to be found here. When eating in a fine dining restaurant it's important to at least make an effort to pronounce the words or if you are a non cultured cunt point and say 'that, that and that'. I find posh restaurants shite anyways, far too serious, expensive and it doesn't fill you up.

13 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I think there is a balance to be found here. When eating in a fine dining restaurant it's important to at least make an effort to pronounce the words or if you are a non cultured cunt point and say 'that, that and that'. I find posh restaurants shite anyways, far too serious, expensive and it doesn't fill you up.

All foreigners understand English as long as you speak very slowly and loudly. Spanish waiters particularly enjoy being referred to as "Oi Pedro!"

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Le tete merde".

I really think you are getting lingosensitive in your old age. I suppose a good old cockney accent would have been allowable. The English language is an ad hoc melting pot of different lingos and nobody knows how to to speak it "correctly". If you had taken offence because he assumed an hispanic accent to simulate a latin lover while trying to chat the waitress up then that is a bit crude. But it still doesn't warrant any censure - if it makes you laugh, laugh! I was in a lift once with a few other people and a fat lady in an art gallery. There was a loud rip roaring fart (F-art gallery) and the fat lady sung: "Who did thaaat!" at top if her voice. It wasn't me! I still can't get over it. 

28 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I really think you are getting lingosensitive in your old age. I suppose a good old cockney accent would have been allowable. The English language is an ad hoc melting pot of different lingos and nobody knows how to to speak it "correctly". If you had taken offence because he assumed an hispanic accent to simulate a latin lover while trying to chat the waitress up then that is a bit crude. But it still doesn't warrant any censure - if it makes you laugh, laugh! I was in a lift once with a few other people and a fat lady in an art gallery. There was a loud rip roaring fart (F-art gallery) and the fat lady sung: "Who did thaaat!" at top if her voice. It wasn't me! I still can't get over it. 

Hilarious.