CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

1 minute ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Another night in for you because the Blue Oyster (Dagenham) has been closed and you’ve been furloughed from the gay dance troupe...

lol.

You seem to be very familiar with the entertainment in the aforementioned establishment. I can't imagine why... 

5 minutes ago, Goober said:

You seem to be very familiar with the entertainment in the aforementioned establishment. I can't imagine why... 

You ridiculous cunt...I’ll bet you’re ready to sneak into your local Zoo during lockdown with a pair of step ladders to fuck the Giraffes...

Fuck off.

5 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You ridiculous cunt...I’ll bet you’re ready to sneak into your local Zoo during lockdown with a pair of step ladders to fuck the Giraffes...

Fuck off.

I imagine that with your tiny, shit encrusted bullet, you'd struggle to sexually satisfy anything in your local zoo's meerkat enclosure, let alone any of the larger male mammals.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Don't be fucking stupid, you idiotic cum slurper. I'd go to Great Yarmouth Sea Life and get a blow job from a Skate. 

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that with your tiny, shit encrusted bullet, you'd struggle to satisfy anything in your local zoo's meerkat enclosure, let alone any of the larger mammals.

I dunno, I wouldn’t put it past the dirty poof to have a go sucking off a rhino. 

A black one of course

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that with your tiny, shit encrusted bullet, you'd struggle to sexually satisfy anything in your local zoo's meerkat enclosure, let alone any of the larger mammals.

You would be in clover in the “Carl Beech reptile enclosure” inserting various molitors and Galapagos lizards up your rear end and videoing the sick debacle to share with close, debauched, gender ambiguous relations....

lol

38 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You would be in clover in the “Carl Beech reptile enclosure” inserting various molitors and Galapagos lizards up your rear end and videoing the sick debacle to share with close, debauched, gender ambiguous relations....

lol

Molitor. Good one. 

I'd feed you feet first to a Komodo Dragon, but I suspect they'd refuse meat tainted by a diet of 85% black man cock yoghurt. 

10 minutes ago, Goober said:

I wonder what Miss Taliban 2020 looks like. Then again, I imagine the judges do as well. 

She only won because she'd waxed her big toes. 

The burkha section would be interesting. 

"So Fatima what do want to achieve if you win"?

"Well Ahmed Aspel, I would kill all infidels and establish a world wide Caliphate".

"Marvellous. Just like the 15 Fatimas before you". 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The burkha section would be interesting. 

"So Fatima what do want to achieve if you win"?

"Well Ahmed Aspel, I would kill all infidels and establish a world wide Caliphate".

"Marvellous. Just like the 15 Fatimas before you". 

Do you think the lovely ladies get downgraded if you can't get an oversized letter through the eye slit of their burka?

Sorry Jameela, you're deducted 20 points because you could get a Large Letter through that gap.