CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Des O'Connor

Penny Farthing

On 16/11/2020 at 19:29, ChildeHarold said:

You sound (not) like somebody who was around when Des started his career. Here's one you will prob remember 

Mine's a blue toothbrush/ Your's a pink toothbrush

Look that up in your vintage Hallmark LP collection. 

I sound like somebody who actually bothered to read his obit and found nothing to recommend him.

On 16/11/2020 at 01:01, Eric Cuntman said:

Des was half Jewish and half Irish. I quite like an 'Irish Jew', with dumplings of course.

Irish background? Well theres a fucking switch. Every cunt crows about being irish. I mean fuck the science about mankind originating from Africa. Seems every cunt on this planet originated from some boghopper a few million years ago. So we did. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Irish background? Well theres a fucking switch. Every cunt crows about being irish. I mean fuck the science about mankind originating from Africa. Seems every cunt on this planet originated from some boghopper a few million years ago. So we did. 

I was rather amused to read that Republic of Ireland manager Stephen Kenny is in deep shit for trying to "motivate" his players before the match with England by playing them a video filled with anti English propaganda. Rather stupid considering half of his squad are fucking English. I wonder who grassed the Fenian cunt up?

13 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I was rather amused to read that Republic of Ireland manager Stephen Kenny is in deep shit for trying to "motivate" his players before the match with England by playing them a video filled with anti English propaganda. Rather stupid considering half of his squad are fucking English. I wonder who grassed the Fenian cunt up?

In 'Mike Bassett; England manager' the Ireland team were referred to as "The England B team".

48 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

They'd still beat the Scotland A team ninety-nine times out of a hundred, useless fucking cunts that they are.

I can't believe that they've actually qualified for a tournament for the first time in 23 years. Saying that, they were in a group that contained Cyprus, Kazakhstan and San Marino and still only just scraped through.

I'm not sure if you are one of the many homosexuals on this site who isn't overly fond of football. But if you aren't a bender, I can only imagine the frustration you feel as a Jock when, after producing legendary players such as Dalglish, Hansen, Law, Baxter and Mackay, your best player over the last 30 years has been Barry fucking Ferguson.

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I can't believe that they've actually qualified for a tournament for the first time in 23 years. Saying that, they were in a group that contained Cyprus, Kazakhstan and San Marino and still only just scraped through.

I'm not sure if you are one of the many homosexuals on this site who isn't overly fond of football. But if you aren't a bender, I can only imagine the frustration you feel as a Jock when, after producing legendary players such as Dalglish, Hansen, Law, Baxter and Mackay, your best player over the last 30 years has been Barry fucking Ferguson.

Charlie Nicholas was quite good for the 17 minutes during the 80s that he wasn't in an alcoholic coma.

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not sure if you are one of the many homosexuals on this site who isn't overly fond of football. 

I support a proper football team, no Alice bands in sight, and only the occasional African. They’ll never win fuck all, but then I don’t expect them to. On the plus side, no Delia Smith.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Charlie Nicholas was quite good for the 17 minutes during the 80s that he wasn't in an alcoholic coma.

My brothers friend saw him in Tenerife nightclub just after he signed for Arsenal. He went up to him and asked why he didn't sign for Millwall. When he didn't give a satisfactory answer, followed him around the club asking him why? In the end he had to get security. Especially after he followed him in the bog.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I support a proper football team, no Alice bands in sight, and only the occasional African. They’ll never win fuck all, but then I don’t expect them to. On the plus side, no Delia Smith.

I've tried to wheedle this out of you before, to no avail.

My money is on Alloa or Queen of the South.