CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Turned Round And Said...

Ape™️

11 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Why do you feel the need to know at all ?

You certainly are one very strange or very deranged idiot.   Not sure which, i dont need to know.

Suffice to say, fuck off, idiot.

I don't mean to split hairs, but you threw this claim out unbidden, so it's not entirely unreasonable for it to be queried. If you hadn't mentioned it, I'm sure no one would be pressing you on it now. 

So, respectfully, if you wouldn't mind, which private or public school did you go to? If it helps to make you less defensive, I can say, quite happily, that I went to a bog average state comprehensive, but was lucky enough to be able to get a very good university education after that. 

2 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

No big ranch and certainly no Hoss, you Bonanza watching wanker. But i do have a nicely landscaped pond on the property, where just this morning i shot another cunting cat with a 22. Got the fish scooping wanker straight though the eye. 

Jobs a goodun aye. In the wheelie bin, lawn clippings over the top.

Your go-to fantasy when you've had your arse handed to you again. 😂

5 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

. I had an interesting education, a really good junior school in Sheffield. Moved to the Midlands and to a well below bog standard state secondary school, a parental mistake. The place was an abomination which has now been pulled down. My parents hooked me out of there early ( for which im grateful ) and off i went to a public school in Shropshire, as a boarder. It was brilliant, excellent staff, facilities and i did well. From there i studied and qualified as a surveyor, worked for a few years, went traveling, went back to the Uk, and finally settled here. Retired very early after running my own business, which i sold several years ago. Have no regrets at all. It really has been/is an amazing country to live in. It's certainly allowed me to experience things i dont think i could have in the UK, in some ways simply because of the system. NZ is very different to the UK in so many respects. But each time i'm away, arriving back and seeing the Southern Alps whist flying over them home is like arriving in paradise, to me anyway.

I travel most years, last place before lockdown was a month in Nepal doing a motorcycle ride through Upper Mustang to the Chinese border, with a group of 20 others.  Had planned to do a tour of Blighty in August, Sept, and some of October with a lady friend from Wisconsin, meeting up in London, but covid put the kybosh on that. 

An interesting side story from that awful state school if you can be bothered to read. There were some complete cunts of kids there,  mostly from state housing areas. One, named Reynolds, who even at fourteen was a complete psychotic to be avoided. He's wade into a group completely unprovoked. Basically a deranged violent bastard, he lived at a local orphanage. About five years ago i caught up with a couple of old friends from the UK, in New York on holiday.  I asked one, do you know what happened to that horrible little bastard Reynolds. He did, he told me Reynolds got sent down for murder.  

A few months ago, snooping around  on FB i saw this guy called Reynolds. He's older than me. but it's him. I sent him a message, we started chatting. Yes he did go down for murder, did ten or so years, came out, met a woman, got married, he said it changed his life and he's never been in trouble since. His kids have done well, have their own homes and decent jobs and children, all doing fine. Weve had some very interesting conversations and will catch up for a laugh and a few beers sometime im certain. I absolutely take my hat off to him and told him the same. Good true story i reckon. There ya go. Eric in particular seems an unredeemable, bogged down by his own narrow mind and life experiences, cunt has has become as has Ape. That's my take on the poor hapless fuckers anyway. 

I'm off, bike ride to the beach. 

Doesn't seem entitely unreasonable. However...

Every state school kid had a classmate that was a complete spacker/degenerate/psychopath. I know I did, his surname was Cullen, can't remember his first name. Every other word was a swear word, typical borstal type. 

Why the evasiveness? Evading the question just makes you look like a bullshitting wanker. 

If you throw something out unbidden and then avoid the Spanish Inquisition doubt is inevitable. 

What you must understand is that every cunt that turns up here seems to be rich, went to a public school, has servants, drives a Range Rover, gallavants across Europe etc. etc. etc. Such claims are common and easy, but will get you torn to shreds unless you can provide proof. Who wants to provide proof though? It just invites cunts into your private space. It's a fools errand. So, even if true, better just to shut the fuck up.

Conversely, projecting that everyone else is a penniless, uneducated pleb is going to get you equally butt fucked because there's no proof and, if someone can survive here, regardless of the cost their education it very clearly demonstrates that they're not a fucking idiot. 

So, whatever the truth, a little fucking respect and not being a fucking prick wouldn't hurt your standing. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

. I had an interesting education, a really good junior school in Sheffield. Moved to the Midlands and to a well below bog standard state secondary school, a parental mistake. The place was an abomination which has now been pulled down. My parents hooked me out of there early ( for which im grateful ) and off i went to a public school in Shropshire, as a boarder. It was brilliant, excellent staff, facilities and i did well. From there i studied and qualified as a surveyor, worked for a few years, went traveling, went back to the Uk, and finally settled here. Retired very early after running my own business, which i sold several years ago. Have no regrets at all. It really has been/is an amazing country to live in. It's certainly allowed me to experience things i dont think i could have in the UK, in some ways simply because of the system. NZ is very different to the UK in so many respects. But each time i'm away, arriving back and seeing the Southern Alps whist flying over them home is like arriving in paradise, to me anyway.

I travel most years, last place before lockdown was a month in Nepal doing a motorcycle ride through Upper Mustang to the Chinese border, with a group of 20 others.  Had planned to do a tour of Blighty in August, Sept, and some of October with a lady friend from Wisconsin, meeting up in London, but covid put the kybosh on that. 

An interesting side story from that awful state school if you can be bothered to read. There were some complete cunts of kids there,  mostly from state housing areas. One, named Reynolds, who even at fourteen was a complete psychotic to be avoided. He's wade into a group completely unprovoked. Basically a deranged violent bastard, he lived at a local orphanage. About five years ago i caught up with a couple of old friends from the UK, in New York on holiday.  I asked one, do you know what happened to that horrible little bastard Reynolds. He did, he told me Reynolds got sent down for murder.  

A few months ago, snooping around  on FB i saw this guy called Reynolds. He's older than me. but it's him. I sent him a message, we started chatting. Yes he did go down for murder, did ten or so years, came out, met a woman, got married, he said it changed his life and he's never been in trouble since. His kids have done well, have their own homes and decent jobs and children, all doing fine. Weve had some very interesting conversations and will catch up for a laugh and a few beers sometime im certain. I absolutely take my hat off to him and told him the same. Good true story i reckon. There ya go. Eric in particular seems an unredeemable, bogged down by his own narrow mind and life experiences, cunt has has become as has Ape. That's my take on the poor hapless fuckers anyway. 

Oh and by the by, this private school, was it one where bumming was encouraged, like Punkape's, or was it a case of a slap on the wrist and try not to do it again if caught? 

1 hour ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

More fantasy nonsense. This time inspired by the VHS copy of Beetlejuice you watched in your bedsit...

"Well, I attended Juilliard, I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I've travelled quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and I had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the exorcist about 167 times, and it keeps getting funnier, every single time I see it... not to mention the fact that you're talking to a man with a water blaster!..."

1 minute ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Fair comment, i think i'd have to draw the line though at showing anything but disdain and disrespect for Eric C or Ape. It would simply be undeserved.

That, unfortunately, is where you'll fail. 

There are no friends here, but there are definitely enemies. 

That these guys have survived, if not thrived (see like count, if one sets store in these things), is the proof. I can say from experience that they're not unreasonable, but if you want to continually poke them with a shitty stick prepare to ride the never ending turd tsunami. 

You can't win, but you can lose. You'll tread your own path though. Henceforth, if you're being a dick, I'll wade in with the masses and try to drive over the edge into the massive holes you dug for yourself, if not, I'll play along. It's not a warning, it's just the way it works here. 

Here endeth the gospel according to Goober. 

By the way, I took a massive runny shit earlier and used about half a bog roll. I think the shit pipe to my sewage treatment plant might be blocked now. Would your super power water blaster be overkill for a 40m shallow pipe run? Would it need a camera inspection first? Advice welcomed. 

3 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Thats ok. Wade in all you like. I pay no attention at all to the volumes of likes and i must admit there's a certain amount of pleasure in poking the likes of "cuntman" with an honest shitty stick.  The GCSE failing little cunt obviously has no life, posts on here at 2 and 3am in the morning after a sad nights door opening. I'm certain there's nothing more to the sad fuckers life at all. 

Sorry cant help with the blaster, too far away. You have your own sewage treatment plant you say. For fuck sake thats a lot of shit you produce. Have you considered a direct line from colostomy bag to sewage plant, thus bypassing the pipe. 

@Goober - it seems the posts you made fell upon deaf ears. He clearly can’t help himself. 

6 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Whatever school you purport to have attended, you must have only gone there to eat your fucking lunch. Your punctuation is appalling.

Your coarse, blowhard manner and grating personality have won you no friends here. 

Fuck off.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Lovely story, I’m particularly interested in the motorcycle trip, make, model of the machine? 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
12 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Idiot, He's probably been on the Fosters. " A British forum"?. Describe a British forum for me, because the last time i paid a visit, not too long ago. The only things i saw that resembled "British" as you put it were cunts tilling their poxy council allotments to grow a few chemical infested cabbages to sustain their poverty stricken life styles. I'm sure you spend whatever little spare time you have from your dreary workus job, gazing in admiration at yet another castle or art gallery before scuttling back to your hovel and quaffing another can of super T. 

Unlike you, who has never been, seen, or experienced anywhere out of "Blighty" except a weekend in fucking Margate,  i lived there after attending public school and also worked there, so am more than qualified to comment on " British" as you put it, whatever British means these days. So, you just have to suck it up hey. The tories have got you by the fucking bollocks and thats just the way it is and always will be. Unless of course you could summon enough courage, acumen or ambition to change it, which you wont. Therein lies your problem. So  I'd suggest you stop your endless whinging, moaning and carping ( typically British) with  a few, exceptions  and have a nice cup of tea and a snooze. 

God save the queen, captain Cook was a cunt, and enjoy your covid infested Xmas.

Also, where's Ninja Eric.. The useless door opening, 2,30 am in the morning posting flog nuts. 

Johnny, the purpose of the Corner is for members to vent their spleen about things they detest in a cathartic outburst.  As a general rule of thumb, we are not supposed to attack the other members.  So how about burying the hatchet with Eric and moving on ?

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

None of them care about you saucepan .. none of them are reacting to you .. to them it as if you do not exist

Lol.

I like Sauso.....he has some inherent talent for putridity and should thrive on here when this initial wolfpack shredding subsides. Rhino-like skin will be required however, the Beasts have scented blood but he’ll be fine. Tortured, but fine.

49 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Royal Enfield Himalayans from india, 450cc. Sweet fuck all horsepower, only 25 HP. But ideally suited to the conditions as they have some low down torque which is exactly what you need. The roads are atrocious but fun. Friend of mine runs the trips. She's 73, lives in Nelson NZ and had ridden bikes pretty much everywhere. The Nepalese are the nicest people and have a fantastic outlook on life. It's very third world, but one of the experiences i've valued the most. You need altitude pills and rabies shots, and dont ever drink the water. I had no problems at all The guy i shared a room with cleaned his teeth with the water. He knew better as he's ridden off road in some twenty three countries. Within a day he was riding and shitting himself at the same time.  Pm me if you want info, the woman from Nelson  goes on the trips too, has some booked in from folk in the UK when covids gone. I can honestly recommend it, but its not for the faint hearted. Cheers.

I use the Enfield when in India, roads are atrocious as are the brown skinned population whom I try my upmost to run over, not worried if I killl one or two as there are millions of the cunts.

47 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Royal Enfield Himalayans from india, 450cc. Sweet fuck all horsepower, only 25 HP. But ideally suited to the conditions as they have some low down torque which is exactly what you need. The roads are atrocious but fun. Friend of mine runs the trips. She's 73, lives in Nelson NZ and had ridden bikes pretty much everywhere. The Nepalese are the nicest people and have a fantastic outlook on life. It's very third world, but one of the experiences i've valued the most. You need altitude pills and rabies shots, and dont ever drink the water. I had no problems at all The guy i shared a room with cleaned his teeth with the water. He knew better as he's ridden off road in some twenty three countries. Within a day he was riding and shitting himself at the same time.  Pm me if you want info, the woman from Nelson  goes on the trips too, has some booked in from folk in the UK when covids gone. I can honestly recommend it, but its not for the faint hearted. Cheers.

Can you do me a favour when you’re on the trip please Sauso? Should you encounter the intrepid pioneering and courageous Henry Cole on your epic journey, as he embarks on his ‘Great Motorcycle Journeys of the World’ series, Himalayan episode, could you mutilate the Cunt with a cocktail stick dipped in Yak shit and film it please. Start with his corneas and take your time as a special treat for me and as he is about to draw his last breath whisper in his ear that his wife & kids are next, please. I loathe the Cunt’s shadow.

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I use the Enfield when in India, roads are atrocious as are the brown skinned population whom I try my upmost to run over, not worried if I killl one or two as there are millions of the cunts.

We used to bring RE’s back from India back in the day, smuggled in the hold of the 767. A couple of rupees to the loaders and a bottle of scotch or two for the UK boys....no fuckin import duties, no fuckin customs cunts...happy days.

8 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Reynolds wouldn’t be seen dead in Cape Verde.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You haven't got a Karcher® Though, have you?

Fucking tramp.

Eric I am not sure whether or not I am on to something but a couple of weeks back I had a phone called form a nice man who sold me a course of 70 holistic raspberry and pomegranate pastilles for £100 .. it works at a £1.40 per day which seemed to be good value at the time. When they came they came in 10 foil wraps of 7 pastilles, a neighbour looked at them and he says that he is sure that he has seen the same foil wraps being sold in the pound shop at £1 for one wrap of 7 pastiles. I have phoned the company that supplied them to me and they put me over to the boss whose name is Edwin he was rather nasty to me and slammed the phone down ..  he sounded a bit nigerian. Do you have any thoughts.