CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Guest Weary&Disgusted

Friends, robots, cunts, lend me your ears.  Various voices in the world of Chinese social media have been recently raised in angry condemnation of a film called Monster Hunter.  They say that the film is RACIST because of the following joke :

Chinese Chap:  "Look at my knees.  What kind of knees are these ?"

American Chap: *Looking Baffled*

Chinese Chap:  "Chi- knees !"

Okay, its not the most sophisticated witticism ever, its a very bad pun.  I would not personally have considered it racist though.  

The film has been pulled from the Chinese market !  Over ONE bad pun which is more silly than offensive !!

At first, I had assumed that China had fallen victim to the snowflake disease, but after further investigation, I can see that this is part of a bigger online spat.  About a week ago, Zhao Lijian  an apparatchik in the Chinese Communist Party posted on his blog a doctored image showing an Australian soldier holding a knife to the throat of an Afghan child with a sarcastic tagline.  Remember, this is a party official posting this tweet, not some 4Chan anon poster.  Scott Morrison quite rightly demanded an apology, but the tweet remains in place and the only response was to comment about "old man Morrison" and to whine about freedom of speech.  

I now think that the outrage generated over the Monster Hunter film is manufactured.  No normal Chinese person is going to give two shits about a joke using the word knees, the furore has been orchestrated by the CCP.  

In summary, the CCP have discovered a terrible new weapon they can deploy in cyberspace and beyond - the Race Card.  They can post offensive images and then hide behind "freedom of speech", and then forensically search through the latest political statement (or movie), to come from the West, desperately looking for something they can be offended by, so that they can adopt their victim pose.  

They will be weaponising memes next...

5 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Friends, robots, cunts, lend me your ears.  Various voices in the world of Chinese social media have been recently raised in angry condemnation of a film called Monster Hunter.  They say that the film is RACIST because of the following joke :

Okay, its not the most sophisticated witticism ever, its a very bad pun.  I would not personally have considered it racist though.  

The film has been pulled from the Chinese market !  Over ONE bad pun which is more silly than offensive !!

At first, I had assumed that China had fallen victim to the snowflake disease, but after further investigation, I can see that this is part of a bigger online spat.  About a week ago, Zhao Lijian  an apparatchik in the Chinese Communist Party posted on his blog a doctored image showing an Australian soldier holding a knife to the throat of an Afghan child with a sarcastic tagline.  Remember, this is a party official posting this tweet, not some 4Chan anon poster.  Scott Morrison quite rightly demanded an apology, but the tweet remains in place and the only response was to comment about "old man Morrison" and to whine about freedom of speech.  

I now think that the outrage generated over the Monster Hunter film is manufactured.  No normal Chinese person is going to give two shits about a joke using the word knees, the furore has been orchestrated by the CCP.  

In summary, the CCP have discovered a terrible new weapon they can deploy in cyberspace and beyond - the Race Card.  They can post offensive images and then hide behind "freedom of speech", and then forensically search through the latest political statement (or movie), to come from the West, desperately looking for something they can be offended by, so that they can adopt their victim pose.  

It’s all going down the slope...

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
8 hours ago, White Cunt said:

It’s all going down the slope...

Its certainly an odd development which will make diplomacy a bit more challenging.  Like having to negotiate with stroppy moody teenagers.  

Guest Weary&Disgusted
8 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Perhaps knees have special significance in Chinese culture. Like spare ribs and state oppression.

Apparently they tried to replace the offending line with a proverb about having "gold under your knees", meaning that men should be very selective about who they will kneel for.  Summat like that anyroad.  

15 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Apparently they tried to replace the offending line with a proverb about having "gold under your knees", meaning that men should be very selective about who they will kneel for.  Summat like that anyroad.  

I think that a lot more people should be more choosy about who or what they kneel for.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
9 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The racist joke also works with Japaknees, who would have thought? I personally can't tell the difference between Japs, Chinks, Spooks or whatever they're called let alone see any difference in the structure or function of their knees.

I know a doctor who has a bit of a fetish for tapping people on their knees to test their reflexes.  The dirty old man really gets a kick out of it.  

9 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

What is clear is the two faced po faced West's slavering at the mouth at the prospect of sales in the ginormous Chinese market whilst at the same time politically tut tutting and condemning anything and everything for sheeer propaganda value. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
8 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I think that a lot more people should be more choosy about who or what they kneel for.

Insert Game of Thrones joke here.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
18 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What is clear is the two faced po faced West's slavering at the mouth at the prospect of sales in the ginormous Chinese market whilst at the same time politically tut tutting and condemning anything and everything for sheeer propaganda value. 

You always have to play devil's advocate don't you ?.  How big is Ginormous ?  Is it less than Mahoosive ?

Guest Weary&Disgusted
53 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The racist joke also works with Japaknees, who would have thought? I personally can't tell the difference between Japs, Chinks, Spooks or whatever they're called let alone see any difference in the structure or function of their knees.

There was a fella we needed some information from quite urgently.  We told him "answer our questions or we will saw your legs off at the knee".  

Well, fair play, he did quite well for a while, but eventually we stumped him.  

5 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

There was a fella we needed some information from quite urgently.  We told him "answer our questions or we will saw your legs off at the knee".  

Well, fair play, he did quite well for a while, but eventually we stumped him.  

Remember those Chinese cockle pickers that drowned?

They were instructed to get out when the water reached 'knee high'... unfortunately Nee-Hi was having his lunch in the minibus.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
51 minutes ago, Neil said:

What about pekingese? Doesn't offend if its on their plates does it the fucking bat eating cunts.

Have you heard the one about the midget bloke who abuses his tall wife ?

Its not very PC, but its a real knee slapper !

Guest Weary&Disgusted
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Remember those Chinese cockle pickers that drowned?

They were instructed to get out when the water reached 'knee high'... unfortunately Nee-Hi was having his lunch in the minibus.

Eric that is just horrible. :(

My grandad had his legs amputated at the knee due to an incident in the war.They fitted him with wooden legs and a few years later his house caught fire,the fire brigade managed to save the building but poor old grandad was burnt to the ground.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 hour ago, Neil said:

What about pekingese? Doesn't offend if its on their plates does it the fucking bat eating cunts.

There is a new meal made out of insects which is very popular.  

Apparently people who taste it think its the bees knees.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
8 minutes ago, Neil said:

My grandad had his legs amputated at the knee due to an incident in the war.They fitted him with wooden legs and a few years later his house caught fire,the fire brigade managed to save the building but poor old grandad was burnt to the ground.

When you make him a cup of coffee, does he opt for decalf ?

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

LFC on Twitter: "How many times have nitwits shared stuff like this/has  this picture appeared in "Chinese wet market" stories?  https://t.co/DhsLYaKVEn… https://t.co/87ZI7HORjJ"

Not exactly the cleanest food market I've ever seen.  Call me a sentimental fool, but I feel quite sorry for the bats too.  If food was scarce and people were starving, I could understand why bats made it onto the menu.  But when food is relatively plentiful ?  I suppose they like to "challenge" their immune systems on a regular basis.  Ghastly.  

3 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

Not exactly the cleanest food market I've ever seen.  Call me a sentimental fool, but I feel quite sorry for the bats too.  If food was scarce and people were starving, I could understand why bats made it onto the menu.  But when food is relatively plentiful ?  I suppose they like to "challenge" their immune systems on a regular basis.  Ghastly.  

I wish they'd all 'challenge' their immunity to hydrogen cyanide.

• Like 1