CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Peter Alliss RIP

ChildeHarold

Alias: Caddyshack Pete. The master of the fluttering cheeky glove peeping out of the designer trouser arse pocket. Now scattered on an immaculately pedicured golf course near you. Was it 30 or 70 golf tournament trophies? The press don't seem to know. But we endured half a life time of his dulcet voice intoning over a barely visible little white ball sending the nation to sleep until hours of snooker tv wallpaper took over. Another load of old balls and more of them, brightly coloured for the children. So the King of the four iron prima donnas is dead. Long live the (next woman?) King. 

It will be a woman. Won't it? 

15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Gofer what? I’ve watched tv all day, eaten a family 6 bag of monster munch, Dinner tonight is pasta with a tin of tomato soup tipped over the top so go fuck yourself. 

There won't be much empathy here, Ed. After our brief meeting last week, I am genuinely concerned. Don't hesitate to reach out. 

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

There won't be much empathy here, Ed. After our brief meeting last week, I am genuinely concerned. Don't hesitate to reach out. 

After the way you behaved , something  I can still not quite believe, I can honestly say I will never ever meet with you again. 

Guest Weary&Disgusted
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

After the way you behaved , something  I can still not quite believe, I can honestly say I will never ever meet with you again. 

What the hell happened at the Sugarloaf ?