CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Advertising Cunts

Dyslexic cnut

15 hours ago, Decimus said:

He picks up work every now and again.

You know those dog fouling stickers that the council sticks up? Harold was the still life model for the steaming pile of fucking shit on them.

My modelling career ended when Lord Byron stuck his deformed foot down my trousers. He had a good sense of balance spinning plates at same time. 

9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

My modelling career ended when Lord Byron stuck his deformed foot down my trousers. He had a good sense of balance spinning plates at same time. 

I bet you get your shoes on prescription at Clarkes, don’t you? Or do you still walk with one foot on the pavement and one on the road?

On 12/12/2020 at 13:53, ChildeHarold said:

I do enjoy laying out my tea parties at my humble dwelling in Regents Park. They're frightfully popular even local big nobs like the US Ambassador drop in. Old Woody J and me like to do the banjo thingy with me perched on his knee strumming to his silken voice echoing round the tree tops "To the Light of the Silvery Moon". But you guessed it. The smashing up at the end always brings the house down and has the paying public in tears. *

* quoted from memoirs of the Oldest Chimp at London Zoo and his infamous Tea Parties. (2019 pub Jonathon Ape) 

You stupid fucking cunt.

Just fuck right off

• Like 1

On 11/12/2020 at 21:22, JohnnySaucePants said:

Saachi did  well though. A two hundred million quid art collection. Better than that though, he managed to sling his yogurt up Nigella Lawson, a goddess in my book.

Gave the posh munter a good public slapping for burning his toast too. Sounds like a top man to me.