CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Advertising Cunts

Dyslexic cnut

Who has ever, watched the telly and seen a black horse galloping between children on a beach and thought....’Tomorrow morning,I’m sprinting down to the high street to sign my future financial well-being to Lloyds Bank....because “they have always been beside me through life’s ups and downs”’

I watch it and see cunts who need AK47’ing into oblivion via Canary Wharf. They’re all at it, the nerve of these warts on society, spunking millions on ads. You’re cunts, you’re fucking pondlife that need killing. Fuck off with youre horse, meerkat, panda....coffecoloured happy family cunts. DIE...IN PAIN...SLOWLY.

44 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Who has ever, watched the telly and seen a black horse galloping between children on a beach and thought....’Tomorrow morning,I’m sprinting down to the high street to sign my future financial well-being to Lloyds Bank....because “they have always been beside me through life’s ups and downs”’

I watch it and see cunts who need AK47’ing into oblivion via Canary Wharf. They’re all at it, the nerve of these warts on society, spunking millions on ads. You’re cunts, you’re fucking pondlife that need killing. Fuck off with youre horse, meerkat, panda....coffecoloured happy family cunts. DIE...IN PAIN...SLOWLY.

There is a demographic group who enjoy a sweaty, adrenaline-rich black stallion racing across a 75 inch telly.

2 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

There is a demographic group who enjoy a sweaty, adrenaline-rich black stallion racing across a 75 inch telly.

2 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

What next? Guinness?

16 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

What next? Guinness?

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Spunked the nation’s wealth away after paying CEO’s billions but....here’s a horse, gambolling on a beach, next to your semi-clad twelve year old kids...feed me, fucking feed me. Squalid cunts.

Standby for @King Billy

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Spunked the nation’s wealth away after paying CEO’s billions but....here’s a horse, gambolling on a beach, next to your semi-clad twelve year old kids...feed me, fucking feed me. Squalid cunts.

Agreed. They are squalid cunts. Still, RBS is worse. Criminals on steroids.

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

DC this really is a load of fucking rubbish. Are you drunk? 

The standard of telly ads which used to be something of an art form has fallen through the floor. They often employ baby voiced females or girl skank council estate voices, or deep gruff northern male voices sounding like a worldly wise dustman, on the fucking hard sell. No panache, no sense of humour, no decent theme music, no punchline, no fucking class. 

Hamlet Cigars, Milk Tray, Dubonnet, Hovis, Cadbury's Flake, Smash Potatos, PG Tips.... let's list the GREAT ADS and shame the present day SHIT. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The standard of telly ads which used to be something of an art form has fallen through the floor. They often employ baby voiced females or girl skank council estate voices, or deep gruff northern male voices sounding like a worldly wise dustman, on the fucking hard sell. No panache, no sense of humour, no decent theme music, no punchline, no fucking class. 

Hamlet Cigars, Milk Tray, Dubonnet, Hovis, Cadbury's Flake, Smash Potatos, PG Tips.... let's list the GREAT ADS and shame the present day SHIT. 

The worst ad ever for me was the Microsoft one with Mr Jackson, 'The Rapping Teacher'. 

"Dey call it da remainder, its da number dat remains"

no wonder kids can't speak eloquently anymore. Humans being educated by apes. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The worst ad ever for me was the Microsoft one with Mr Jackson, 'The Rapping Teacher'. 

"Dey call it da remainder, its da number dat remains"

no wonder kids can't speak eloquently anymore. Humans being educated by apes. 

The vocational teacher (or anybody else) is dead. Long Live the Careerist. The one who wears a suit, knows how to use a PowerPoint Classroom Board, never has time off, uses the purveyor of meaningless key words like "achieve", "respect", "attendance", bollocking bollocks, all about social control and obedience to the fucking class system - no ideas, no real fucking debate, no shred ownership in society the dead end country. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

Have you found any work since the PG TIPS adverts were cancelled?

35 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He picks up work every now and again.

You know those dog fouling stickers that the council sticks up? Harold was the still life model for the steaming pile of fucking shit on them.

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

I do enjoy laying out my tea parties at my humble dwelling in Regents Park. They're frightfully popular even local big nobs like the US Ambassador drop in. Old Woody J and me like to do the banjo thingy with me perched on his knee strumming to his silken voice echoing round the tree tops "To the Light of the Silvery Moon". But you guessed it. The smashing up at the end always brings the house down and has the paying public in tears. *

* quoted from memoirs of the Oldest Chimp at London Zoo and his infamous Tea Parties. (2019 pub Jonathon Ape)