CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Coronation shite

Guest Vicious Bastard

It's definitely gone down the pan with the dying off of the old guard of believable sympathetic characters and the writing is just mundane. East Enders isn't an alternative because it was shit to start with and full of shouting. Also Londoners were portrayed by writers and the BBC who had no idea of London or Londoners. Very artificial from start. Whereas up until about five years ago Corrie retained a certain authenticity. The one I enjoy is Emmerdale becayse

A. There's a lot of it like a regular injection

B. It has no pretensions. It's a dream world with characters who driftbin and out with no reason, depth or destiny. It's my daily switch off sedative. I don't know what any of the story lines are, I don't understand any of it and I don't want to know. That's after three months of watching every day. 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
14 hours ago, Lord Cuntingham said:

I hate this fucking, crap soap with a hatred that is both uncompromising and untreatable.

This , total waste of air time sickens me.The story lines are depressing, the acting is piss poor, but the worst thing is that morbid signature tune that makes Leonard Cohen's songs sound like a merry jingle !

Most of the cast are as pig ugly as the script writers are deluded. 60, long hard years this shits run for, I pray to the great god of the cathode ray tube for a studio explosion that blows the entire cast into chunks.

Emmerdale, there's a man's soap. Something beautiful about the love between seth and amos. 

16 hours ago, Lord Cuntingham said:

I hate this fucking, crap soap with a hatred that is both uncompromising and untreatable.

This , total waste of air time sickens me.The story lines are depressing, the acting is piss poor, but the worst thing is that morbid signature tune that makes Leonard Cohen's songs sound like a merry jingle !

Most of the cast are as pig ugly as the script writers are deluded. 60, long hard years this shits run for, I pray to the great god of the cathode ray tube for a studio explosion that blows the entire cast into chunks.

I heard Bill Roach on radio - he's got something or other out for Christmas - but it's all about past glory. It's shit now. As usual the advertisers have demanded

1/ FEMININE INTEREST STORIES

2/ YOUTH INTEREST

to keep the telly advertising money rolling in. 

Just now, ChildeHarold said:

I think you mean "biblical". Are you an anti-Semite? 

No i meant beautiful, that plane crash is still haunting my dreams all these years on. And no I'm not an anti semite you asked me this, I'd hate to be in the same bracket as jeremy corb-mong. Who ironically would have definitely supported seth and amos 

6 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

No i meant beautiful, that plane crash is still haunting my dreams all these years on. And no I'm not an anti semite you asked me this, I'd hate to be in the same bracket as jeremy corb-mong. Who ironically would have definitely supported seth and amos 

You need a real life plane crash of your very own in 2021 to expunge the fictitious Corrie one. 

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Cracking tits but a face like a slapped arse. Most male viewers of this dog shite are bent as fuck however so any half fuckable slags go under the radar 

hold on....

Liz Mcdonald - Beverley Callard - 24 Pics | xHamster

One of the most appalling acts of artistic licence I have ever goggled at. My eyelids are nearly as red as that fucking leotard. 

5 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

One of the most appalling acts of artistic licence I have ever goggled at. My eyelids are nearly as red as that fucking leotard. 

You'd be straight up that bald clam like a rat up a drainpipe and pumping your single barrelled yogurt rifle until yer filthy spaff shot out of her equine size nose.

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

You need a real life plane crash of your very own in 2021 to expunge the fictitious Corrie one. 

You want me to die in a plane crash? Thats a bit dramatic surely. How about i just crash a helicopter into your house if so, evens the score like 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Cracking tits but a face like a slapped arse. Most male viewers of this dog shite are bent as fuck however so any half fuckable slags go under the radar 

hold on....

I'd smash that in half, my blue veined custard chucker would be poking out her back after ten stellas and I'm not even sorry in the slightest. 

2 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

I'd smash that in half, my blue veined custard chucker would be poking out her back after ten stellas and I'm not even sorry in the slightest. 

She doesn’t look like that now. She was in that jungle/castle/celeb thing. The skank is half dead and minging.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

She doesn’t look like that now. She was in that jungle/castle/celeb thing. The skank is half dead and minging.

She doesn't look like that now eh, enter the ten stellas.. And i probably still would anyway, there all pink in the middle 

27 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Abso-fuckin-lutely. When it comes to women that I'd like to fuck, I tend to adopt the same mindset as ordering steak in a restaurant. If it's black, send it back.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

hold on....

Photo shop at it's finest,those gnashers would get nowhere near my old boy,If i'd wanted to be circumcised it'd be under anaesthetic not by her potruding choppers.

33 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I pity the ten Stellas you rounded up from the phone book on Grindr. 

So you know your way around grinder app then old son, whoever would have though eh. Knew you was a horses hoof 

22 minutes ago, Goober said:

I bet the fanny on that is like a rotten whelk. 

I'm guessing its her hideous bonce photo shopped onto some Asian street meat in Thailand or some other hive of filth and AIDs. I wonder if old Bev has seen this picture- she'd probably try to pass it off as gen.

As for the rotting shellfish of a fanny I'd wager that would be the least of your worries old bean- if this is Thailand, there's possibly a cock stashed down there an' all. Ask @Frank for further details on all things lady-boy