CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

THURROCK

Witheredscrote

What a fucking shithole, and now for the first time in its existence, top of something.  Yes, Covid infections. How I'm glad that the channel crossings are shut. The BBC were interviewing the natives, and it became obvious that the local schools were bombed in 1941, and never rebuilt. By looking at a unmasked family outside their council house, the only dentist in town had succumbed to the virus, their tattooist is drinking on the job, and dad has his hair styled by Bert's Garage, using Duckhams 20/40 oil. They went on to talk to another local, who spoke 'pidgin' English, and only needed to be holding an assegai & nguni, and the picture would be complete. What a bunch of scuzzy cunts.

Fuck off and vivre.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

What a fucking shithole, and now for the first time in its existence, top of something.  Yes, Covid infections. How I'm glad that the channel crossings are shut. The BBC were interviewing the natives, and it became obvious that the local schools were bombed in 1941, and never rebuilt. By looking at a unmasked family outside their council house, the only dentist in town had succumbed to the virus, their tattooist is drinking on the job, and dad has his hair styled by Bert's Garage, using Duckhams 20/40 oil. They went on to talk to another local, who spoke 'pidgin' English, and only needed to be holding an assegai & nguni, and the picture would be complete. What a bunch of scuzzy cunts.

Fuck off and vivre.

Could be worse....

https://ibb.co/gmJ7whq

7 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

How I'm glad that the channel crossings are shut.

They aren't fucking shut though are they?, thanks to your Froggy border control taking back handers, sleeping on the job and generally performing as any shrugging shouldered Francophile would.

Fuck off and haven't you got sheep carcasses to burn.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fuck off and vivre.

Good morning. We are having a goose for christmas dinner.

5 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

They aren't fucking shut though are they?, thanks to your Froggy border control taking back handers, sleeping on the job and generally performing as any shrugging shouldered Francophile would.

Fuck off and haven't you got sheep carcasses to burn.

Surly:

"Fuck off and haven't you got sheep carcasses to bum" ?

*avian flu making his usual sexual partners/rape victims unavailable of course

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fuck off and vivre.

I knew a family who won 2 million on the lottery and the first thing they did was buy a house somewhere near Dover and decamped from London to there. It felt very odd and strange. 

2 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I knew a family who won 2 million on the lottery and the first thing they did was buy a house somewhere near Dover and decamped from London to there. It felt very odd and strange. 

If I knew you the last fucking thing I would do is tell you where I lived. Is  it possible they told you Dover while fucking off to somewhere completely different.

22 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

If I knew you the last fucking thing I would do is tell you where I lived. Is  it possible they told you Dover while fucking off to somewhere completely different.

No they were itinerant caravan type people with low cultural and environmental horizons. Then, Hastings, as explained to me by an immigrant oldie from N. I. on the bleak pierless seafront, is very heaven. I think the whole south coast from Eastbourne to Ramsgate is a shit hole. 

On 21/12/2020 at 23:09, Witheredscrote said:

Fuck off and vivre.

What are you going to do when the migrants start crossing back to France?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

What are you going to do when the migrants start crossing back to France?

Clean up the defecations and pools of piss, mountains of discarded takeaway packaging and emptied chemical toilets. I imagine every surface in Dover is covered in a three inch thick layer of virus...

...and get back to normal? 

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Clean up the defecations and pools of piss, mountains of discarded takeaway packaging and emptied chemical toilets. I imagine every surface in Dover is covered in a three inch thick layer of virus...

...and get back to normal? 

Have you ever visited the Eastern Cliffs at Dover? From the seafront you go up a flight of steps, once past the migrants tents it is lovely with a view right across to France.