CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The voice of salvation in 2021

Dyslexic cnut

14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was at that game. When Coventry came out of the tunnel there was a collective "What the fuck are they wearing"? The keeper is the legendary Barry Daines who threatened to leave because he wasn't getting games because it was only Pat Jennings who was keeping him out. So they fuck off Jennings to the shitheads down the road and he gets the games. 

Not sure what was worse: his dodgy perm or his goalkeeping.

His keeping, definitely his keeping in fact in my nightmares I have dreams of him, Mark Kendall and 'Booby' Mimms attempting to keep backpasses from John Lacy from squirming into the net.

36 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

His keeping, definitely his keeping in fact in my nightmares I have dreams of him, Mark Kendall and 'Booby' Mimms attempting to keep backpasses from John Lacy from squirming into the net.

I remember that game against Mansfield in the old Div2. He miss kick a through ball on the edge of his area and was converted by Mansfield player

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

That second one vs Bristol Rovers was epic.

I went to that game and couldn't see what happened exactly - it was only when I saw it on MOTD I could appreciate the true slapstick nature of it all.

Spurs were pissing that division. They were murdering teams. Bristol Rovers 9-0, Oldham 5-0. Then all of a sudden they started to fuck up and in the end and only just scraped third on the last day.

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Spurs were pissing that division. They were murdering teams. Bristol Rovers 9-0, Oldham 5-0. Then all of a sudden they started to fuck up and in the end and only just scraped third on the last day.

I remember it well: 0-0 away at Southampton on the final day of the season

43 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

I remember it well: 0-0 away at Southampton on the final day of the season

Yep. Both teams just needed a draw to go up. My brothers went to see it. Apparently both teams were so worried about losing, it was played like a friendly with nobody taking risks. They went on the piss in Southampton with a load of their fans. At one point the Southampton fans wanted to go along to Portsmouth to give their fans a smacking. 

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
On 10/01/2021 at 14:26, Jiggerycock said:

The girls in Hemel Hempsteadwould call him a 'keeper'

I know a few girls in hemel and this statement is entirely true 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yep. Both teams just needed a draw to go up. My brothers went to see it. Apparently both teams were so worried about losing, it was played like a friendly with nobody taking risks. They went on the piss in Southampton with a load of their fans. At one point the Southampton fans wanted to go along to Portsmouth to give their fans a smacking. 

A similar reason for why Sunderland fans hate the aforementioned Coventry. Jimmy Hill had their last game delayed by 10 minutes allegedly due to crowd congestion, and knew that both them and Bristol City who they were playing would be safe with a draw, and Sunderland lost, which they did. So when Bristol City equalised they continued to just pass the ball around like a friendly game down the park. Bit naughty, but fuck 'em.