CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The voice of salvation in 2021

Dyslexic cnut

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-55319957

Funny old thing, the BBC cowards have made this shithead the future of music this year.

This wankspot has lived a tough life ‘in the hood’ on de unforgiving streets of........wait for it....COVENTRY. Born in Slough, lived in The Gambia and has spent most of his life in the most vicious, frighteningly violent ghetto in the, erm, midlands.

Apparently he has witnessed so much blood and death on those cruel streets as well as ‘youth club closures’ that he has developed a Jamaican accent.

Needless to say, he’s off-white and Tim Davie needs disembowelling.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I belatedly now realise that I saw this cunt on the news yesterday, but as I wasn't paying attention I thought it was yet another talentless black man in an advert.

I’ve jumped ship and I’m fully on the BLM bandwagon now, so no more of this kind of talk please. George Floyd would be spinning in his gold coffin if he heard this dangerous hate speech.

36 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve jumped ship and I’m fully on the BLM bandwagon now, so no more of this kind of talk please. George Floyd would be spinning in his gold coffin if he heard this dangerous hate speech.

I reckon that gold coffin has long since been melted down into Rolex bezels by his people. It's what he'd have done.

I've not read it but let me guess:

'Mean streets....poor but happy.....gangs....violence....racism....police brutality....guns / knives......drugs......music as a way out.....the authentic voice of disaffected youth.'

How am I doing?

Rap is right up there with dull, bland, unchallenging pop music (see also this snivelling wretch https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-55543585 who I caught on 5 Live yesterday, presented as the High Priestess of Planet fucking Now, instead of a dull middle-class simpleton who know shit about shit) when it comes to getting an easy ride.

• Like 1

I spent a morning at Coventry Magistates' Court a couple of years ago. All of my fellow defendants were white and most appeared to be gob-smackingly stupid. Many had their mums with them.

After five minutes in front of the beak I was told that I couldn't be found "not guilty" as no crime had been committed in the first place and they gave me £50 and apologised for wasting my time.

1 minute ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I spent a morning at Coventry Magistates' Court a couple of years ago. All of my fellow defendants were white and most appeared to be gob-smackingly stupid. Many had their mums with them.

After five minutes in front of the beak I was told that I couldn't be found "not guilty" as no crime had been committed in the first place and they gave me £50 and apologised for wasting my time.

That sounds about right for Coventry. I have to say that I was witness to an amusing scene in the city centre there about twenty years ago. A poor homeless chap and his staffy were sitting by a shop doorway when a skateboarding chav passed by. Staffie shot out and grabbed the skateboard .. chav went flying. I stood there for the next twenty minutes whilst three other skateboarding chavs tried to get the staffie to let go of the skateboard .. when I left the staffie still had possession of the skateboard.

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

Your name is Toby now.

25 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

That sounds about right for Coventry. I have to say that I was witness to an amusing scene in the city centre there about twenty years ago. A poor homeless chap and his staffy were sitting by a shop doorway when a skateboarding chav passed by. Staffie shot out and grabbed the skateboard .. chav went flying. I stood there for the next twenty minutes whilst three other skateboarding chavs tried to get the staffie to let go of the skateboard .. when I left the staffie still had possession of the skateboard.

I witnessed an amusing scene in Coventry too - Mick 'The adipose Bob Carolgees' Quinn running and Robert Rosario doing great visual gags as 'centre forward attempting to score a goal'.

Any other contributors have a rib-tickling, Coventry-based vignette they'd like to share?

• Like 1