CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-vaxxers - these cuntage are endangering ProfB's life & all life 😤

ProfB

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Actually it’s not. The truth is in there. Tucked away in your underpants like a hibernating Boa-constrictor.

Soppy cunt. Boas and pythons don’t hibernate. The tropical conditions in which they live don’t demand it. Perhaps a period of torpor- just like pens cock has been up to since it raped the arse off an Italian POW in ‘44

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Soppy cunt. Boas and pythons don’t hibernate. The tropical conditions in which they live don’t demand it. Perhaps a period of torpor- just like pens cock has been up to since it raped the arse off an Italian POW in ‘44

I think that you have probably had your share of cock up your back passage as well Stubby. You talk far too much about it to not have given it a try. Do you and Billy also play golf?

Just now, Dawn Chorus said:

I think that you have probably had your share of cock up your back passage as well Stubby. You talk far too much about it to not have given it a try. Do you and Billy also play golf?

Even if did get fucked up the arse it would be more action than your scabby old fanny has seen for decades

Childless, lonely freak of fucking nature. 

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Utter bollocks. My python hibernated the day after she put the wedding ring on.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Check the leaderboard and remember who just put you in the outright lead.

Oh I did! I think it’s time for me to fuck off permanently…all of those degrees that I’ve got and celebrity friends that I have now pale into insignificance after this honour. I’m with @Ape™️ on this…I’m not very good on this site and things can only get worsesist for me. Thanks and goodbye.

13 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Oh I did! I think it’s time for me to fuck off permanently…all of those degrees that I’ve got and celebrity friends that I have now pale into insignificance after this honour. I’m with @Ape™️ on this…I’m not very good on this site and things can only get worsesist for me. Thanks and goodbye.

Just thanks would’ve sufficed.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

...You seem to be strangely obsessed with whatever I happen to say on certain subjects...

Get over yourself, you're not the first misinformed foil-coated chancer who requires regular schooling and you won't be the last.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Get over yourself, you're not the first misinformed foil-coated chancer who requires regular schooling and you won't be the last.

This language was dropped as credible and cool by 13year olds in 2009. Grow up and accept that there are some audacious forum members who don’t happen to agree with you on everything. Precious little gobshite.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You can't just accept that other people have different opinions to yours and just agree to disagree. You have to come out with the "tinfoil" bullshit. That's why I always stay clear of getting into a debate with people like you because it always ends up with them having a verbal 'pop' at me. 

3 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

This language was dropped as credible and cool by 13year olds in 2009. Grow up and accept that there are some audacious forum members who don’t happen to agree with you on everything. Precious little gobshite.

Roops used to be horrifically dry in her style of argument - this, from her, is absolutely savage. She once had an argument that lasted months with a member called Monumental Cunt that read like the script for a BBC 4 documentary on the life cycle of earth worms.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

She once had an argument that lasted months with a member called Monumental Cunt that read like the script for a BBC 4 documentary on the life cycle of earth worms.

Roops' bits, maybe, but MC's contributions had a lot more fucks and cunts in than you'd normally get from David Attenborough.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Roops used to be horrifically dry in her style of argument - this, from her, is absolutely savage. She once had an argument that lasted months with a member called Monumental Cunt that read like the script for a BBC 4 documentary on the life cycle of earth worms.

I assume that she was 100% correct on everything and he was ‘schooled’ or ‘terrored’ as the children of post 2009 say?

8 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I assume that she was 100% correct on everything and he was ‘schooled’ or ‘terrored’ as the children of post 2009 say?

Its hard to explain. Like CB just said, Monumental was going at her with both barrels for the longest time, but she just kept arguing every point in the least emotional way possible. Its like she absorbed all of his rage and indignation to being challenged - eventually he just sort of withered away.

It was the corner equivalent of watching a lion slowly strangle the life out of an antelope. Eerie in its own way... 

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Its hard to explain. Like CB just said, Monumental was going at her with both barrels for the longest time, but she just kept arguing every point in the least emotional way possible. Its like she absorbed all of his rage and indignation to being challenged - eventually he just sort of withered away.

It was the corner equivalent of watching a lion slowly strangle the life out of an antelope. Eerie in its own way... 

Brick Top was his avatar?

Just now, Roadkill said:

That's the one. He was a nasty, angry, ranting cunt. Probably could have gone far on here before she absorbed his very essence.

Yes. I’ve mentioned him to Eric before. I watched the site from a distance for a long time before making the catastrophic decision to join. He used to make me choke laughing…one angry cunt…much like Brick Top frankly.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Even if did get fucked up the arse it would be more action than your scabby old fanny has seen for decades

Childless, lonely freak of fucking nature. 

I'm confused here; does she have a cock, which you always refer to, or does she have a fanny? Or is she a Hermaphrodite? 

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

That would have been funnier if you'd gone with Schrödinger's twat, but the moment has probably gone now.

Never made sense to me. If you put a cat in a box, you're going to know if there's a fucking living cat in there - the cunt is going to think its going to the vets and voice its protest as all cats do - depending on if the box has air holes or not, you're also going to know the exact moment when it makes the transition from living to dead. Random subatomic events have fuck all to do with it.

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Never made sense to me. If you put a cat in a box, you're going to know if there's a fucking living cat in there - the cunt is going to think its going to the vets and voice its protest as all cats do - depending on if the box has air holes or not, you're also going to know the exact moment when it makes the transition from living to dead. Random subatomic events have fuck all to do with it.

It's not the most realistic thought experiment in the history of science, granted, more a "reductio ad absurdum" on the concept of a multiverse where a quantum probability waveform is collapsed leading to observable consequences at the macroscopic level. 

Schrödinger's hamster might have been slightly more believable.

• Like 1