CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

SNP....RIP

King Billy

11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

There’s a historical fly in the ointment. As soon as the sweatys get anywhere close to unification, their  inbred shithouse nature comes to the fore and they rip themselves apart for cash. The Clan chiefs betrayed and shat on one another for English pounds and titles, it has gone for years. Personally, I don’t understand the coverage. A shitpit of about  5m pissed up inbreds? Does it really matter? Is it headline news? Fuck the tramps, no one cares.

Harsh but true. 

Enjoy your spell in the cooler DC for pointing out the obvious gayness this place has slipped to

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

One of the founders of the SNP Arthur Donaldson was a Nazi sympathiser with close ties to Hitler in the 1930s and had made plans to set up a Vichy style government if and when the Krauts invaded Britain. He was interned for much of the war. He was also a massive IRA sympathiser, who should have been executed imho. Any treachery from these scummy cunts shouldn’t surprise anyone as the only thing that they have always been driven by is their pure hatred of the English.

They are genuinely beyond contempt.

I knew that the Welsh Nats dabbled in an alliance with the Nazis (actually certain of the Plaid cunts I knew were still into white supremacy 20 years ago). I did not realise that the SNP cunts were up to the same thing, TBH it does not surprise me .. I see this form of nationalism as treachery. Whilst I will not call myself a patriot I am very much a supporter of the union, so I can be classed amongst the unionists.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I knew that the Welsh Nats dabbled in an alliance with the Nazis (actually certain of the Plaid cunts I knew were still into white supremacy 20 years ago). I did not realise that the SNP cunts were up to the same thing, TBH it does not surprise me .. I see this form of nationalism as treachery. Whilst I will not call myself a patriot I am very much a supporter of the union, so I can be classed amongst the unionists.

The only purpose in the union that I can see is national security. Although the threat of an invasion from mainland Europe has been largely consigned to history, I wouldn't be comfortable having independent countries surrounding us on the same island who may be sympathetic to a future enemy. All highly unlikely and theoretical in this day and age, of course, but still something to be avoided if possible.

Other than that, I'm all for an independent England, the Jocks and the sheep shaggers don't exactly bring much to the table.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dawn Chorus said:

A lot of it (probably most) is stirred up by the shitcunts in Hollywood with things like Braveheart etc and dopey cunts swallow the myth .. all these cunts including the English ones (most of the "english" ones were actually french speaking normans) were nothing more than despots.

Braveheart is one of the most historically inaccurate films ever made.  

27 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yep, even worse than One Million Years B.C, which was itself only marginally less accurate than the fucking Flintstones.

9 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was going to say ‘So is Planet of the apes’ until I had a quick recollection of driving through central London yesterday.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yep, even worse than One Million Years B.C, which was itself only marginally less accurate than the fucking Flintstones.

I’d have taken great pleasure in battering Raquel Welch over the bonce with my club and dragging her back to the cave and giving her a right good neanderthal plunging before she regained consciousness though, historically accurate or not. I’d probably have painted the whole performance on the cave wall for a bit of visual stimulation on the cold winter nights under the bearskin duvet while Mrs. Ugg was outside having a shite.

7 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

For your sake, I hope you mean “bonce”. 

Thanks for that LCS. I’ve corrected it now. It must have been all the nonsense (one word, no pun intended) which has been flying back and forward for the last day or two which distracted me. Thank fuck I didn’t make some random comment about Pebbles innocently.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Good morning, jumbo johnson.

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Good morning Dykehead.

I can just see you two sharing a Premier Inn room. Decs sitting up in bed with his morning tea,  Pen leaning in the doorway of the bathroom in the hotel bathrobe, pipe in mouth, saying in her best Carey Grant voice "Good morning darling. Did you sleep well"?

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I can just see you two sharing a Premier Inn room. Decs sitting up in bed with his morning tea,  Pen leaning in the doorway of the bathroom in the hotel bathrobe, pipe in mouth, saying in her best Carey Grant voice "Good morning darling. Did you sleep well"?

Filthy habit best to leave filthy thoughts to Decco.. Do you have a big one?

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’d have taken great pleasure in battering Raquel Welch over the bonce with my club and dragging her back to the cave and giving her a right good neanderthal plunging before she regained consciousness though, historically accurate or not. I’d probably have painted the whole performance on the cave wall for a bit of visual stimulation on the cold winter nights under the bearskin duvet while Mrs. Ugg was outside having a shite.

Raquel Welch on Life in Hollywood, Myra Breckinridge, and One Million Years  B.C. | Musings & Meditations

2 hours ago, White Cunt said:

That’s one long spray-tan job, four cans’ worth of paint, and they still fucked up the hands.

Who gives a fuck; every non poof worth his salt would have gladly had a bollock lopped off for a go on the wonderful Raquel circa the 1960s

The standard of the lovelies back then puts todays bald fannied slags to shame